Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prodigious_girl

Or Arthur might have even had a one night stand with Fem!France to cope with the loss of his spouse, making Matthew? =D

Oh god, my imagination is terrible.

Cute Punk

Misuki Marishima
White Flag Idiot
P G ;; Haha, nice! (Sweet jesus I like my coffee with Irish creamer or this really good caramel/chocolate creamer I found. Other than that I drink it black.)

Haha, my OC is a failure at relationships so while I do have a pairing I personally like her with I rarely ship it. I just hate when OCs completely break apart a pairing of mine so much it changes the canon character. A lot of people do with Germany and I'm just sitting there like "...I really doubt he'd date your female OC, I really doubt he's even straight or bisexual... .___. Damn it, he's only really shown any measurable emotion of a positive light to Italy. >=/ " cause I'm damn near rage happy when you put a female between my GerIta. It's like "No, get the v****a out of the picture NOW." with me. XD I'm so hateful towards my own gender. =w=

I don't like the hate of female characters, especially if it "gets in the way of your OTP". However, if they are obvious, contrived Mary Sues, then I can understand the rage. Self-inserts are the worst culprits. The only way a self-insert can be done right (in a Hetalia context) is if they are reflecting a time the protagonist lived through history (for example, if they are showing how the American citizenry is coping with the recession of the 2000's in a personal view). But even if this context is given, it shouldn't be used to have the self-insert OC pair up in a romantic relationship with Alfred.

I do agree with Germany to some degree. I think he's more awkward around romance in general, and Italy brought out his emotions because Italy is Ludwig's first real friend (in terms of the webcomic anyway.) He doesn't know how to handle feelings of friendship or happiness, let alone romance.

Mmm, I'm a normally peaceful shipper but I do have a bad habit of defending my OTP with fighting fury. I don't really have a problem with canon females or people shipping them when it breaks my OTP as long as they have a very legit and good amount of historical/canon claim to back it up.

Most OCs I've met or seen are point blank mary sues and I've honestly only ever seen two that worked in a sense of the Hetalia universe. I dunno, I just can be extremely critical and biased against female OCs. It's a quirk that I just can't seem to shake.

Yeah, Ludwig does seem awkward as far as romance goes and Italy was his first friend pretty much. Of course I refer to the Valentine strip where Ludwig mistook Felicianos' intentions as romantic and Ludwig (after some time) gradually seemed to feel content and pleased with the idea of marrying Italy and even expressed some jealousy and (I assume) let down when Feli turned down the offer. That and I'm a HRE/Germany believer but we can only wait and see what Hima does with the two of them. Until then I stand firmly with my OTP.

XD

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Huh...talks about OCs and OC-shipping? I am now tempted to get into this conversation emotion_yatta

I have to be the weirdest OC creator in the history of forever, actually. I made a male!Philippines that has a full-blown crush on Germany. The weird thing is that I am a die-hard GerIta and I can't even bring myself to even think that my OC can be with him because I am such a GerIta nutcase. Does any of that make any sense emotion_facepalm

Cute Punk

Mitsuki Horenake
Huh...talks about OCs and OC-shipping? I am now tempted to get into this conversation emotion_yatta

I have to be the weirdest OC creator in the history of forever, actually. I made a male!Philippines that has a full-blown crush on Germany. The weird thing is that I am a die-hard GerIta and I can't even bring myself to even think that my OC can be with him because I am such a GerIta nutcase. Does any of that make any sense emotion_facepalm

Haha, d'aww. Don't feel too bad, I feel guilty about shipping Itacest because I'm like "B-b-but...Germany and Spain will be lonely...;////;" then I end up shipping my GerIta and Spamano (Even even I'm iffy on that pairing) or make a huge foursome out of it. XD Prumano > Spamano. Sorry guys but I just gotta ship those Italians and Germans. ;///; But Spain can be tossed in in for epic fun times. ;3

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake

Haha, d'aww. Don't feel too bad, I feel guilty about shipping Itacest because I'm like "B-b-but...Germany and Spain will be lonely...;////;" then I end up shipping my GerIta and Spamano (Even even I'm iffy on that pairing) or make a huge foursome out of it. XD Prumano > Spamano. Sorry guys but I just gotta ship those Italians and Germans. ;///; But Spain can be tossed in in for epic fun times. ;3

So? RomaBela > Spamano and CanSey > PruCan. I have weird ships, but making an OC just to solidify GerIta by making him the middleman? That really makes no sense to me, but I made it. Heck, to make it weirder, I also made a female!Philippines who's his sister and I don't ship her with anyone.

Cute Punk

Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake

So? RomaBela > Spamano and CanSey > PruCan. I have weird ships, but making an OC just to solidify GerIta by making him the middleman? That really makes no sense to me, but I made it. Heck, to make it weirder, I also made a female!Philippines who's his sister and I don't ship her with anyone.

Weird ships are the best ships! ( I hate PruCan, it makes no sense to me.) I have a few british city OCs but my most played with is my London who thanks to a rping friend I ended up shipping with France. Talk about an suprisingly passive pairing unless London goes b***h mode on him. =w= We're currently digging up history to verify any remote contact between the two so we have a solid foundation for our little crack pair but it's a long work in progress.
I've never made an OC to solidify my GerIta love by being a cockblocked love interest though I love creating short term OCs to serve as drama to re-enforce my pairings with conflict. XD I just like having something to torture.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake

Weird ships are the best ships! ( I hate PruCan, it makes no sense to me.) I have a few british city OCs but my most played with is my London who thanks to a rping friend I ended up shipping with France. Talk about an suprisingly passive pairing unless London goes b***h mode on him. =w= We're currently digging up history to verify any remote contact between the two so we have a solid foundation for our little crack pair but it's a long work in progress.
I've never made an OC to solidify my GerIta love by being a cockblocked love interest though I love creating short term OCs to serve as drama to re-enforce my pairings with conflict. XD I just like having something to torture.

Yeah, unlike you, the Philippines rarely had any contact with Germany, past a bit of trade and the fact that the German Confederation tried to take the Philippines from Spain because they thought they would win the Spanish-American War. They only backed out once America won, and the Germans didn't even touch land. Seriously, I have no idea where this came from.

Cute Punk

Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake

Yeah, unlike you, the Philippines rarely had any contact with Germany, past a bit of trade and the fact that the German Confederation tried to take the Philippines from Spain because they thought they would win the Spanish-American War. They only backed out once America won, and the Germans didn't even touch land. Seriously, I have no idea where this came from.

.___. XD Fun stuff. I'm not really paying attention, the caffeine buzz from before has died and there's a cat jumping around me. o.o

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake

.___. XD Fun stuff. I'm not really paying attention, the caffeine buzz from before has died and there's a cat jumping around me. o.o

Well, I found this.

Cute Punk

Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake
White Flag Idiot
Mitsuki Horenake

Well, I found this.

Haha, cute.

Timid Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
Kinda late to post this, but I love the idea of the Canada and America being brothers. Just putting that out there
FACE FAMILY FTW!!!

Sort of off-topic: Our Korean homestay student asked us if we've ever seen a polar bear. In Vancouver. This has happened before =P

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DevineEssence
Sort of off-topic: Our Korean homestay student asked us if we've ever seen a polar bear. In Vancouver. This has happened before =P

Totally random and off topic here but... you're in Vancouver? I used to live there XD I am actually super close to there(most of the time when I am not working in Calgary over the summer that is) on the Island in Nanaimo. LOL Small world.

/random.

Blessed Sex Symbol

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
I just find those eyebrows so amusing xDD
Hubba hubba what Hong Kong has those eyebrows too?! eek
I haven't looked at Canada's military history but I figured it out by the way Canada acted in HetaOni crying
Yes! If my memory serves me right Hong Kong used to set off fireworks to scare England so Iggy cursed him with bushy eyebrows.

;-; I wish HetaOni would finish. XD I think it was shortly after HetaOni that the joke regarding Canada being "The Doctor" (in relation to Doctor Who) came out. Luckily both HetaQuest and HetaHazard were both updated recently.
Oh eek I remember hearing something like that but I never really thought about it gonk Hong Kong's so cute too ; o;
Same! gonk I can play "All Faith is Lost" and "Friendship" on piano and "This is Where I Fall" and "Even if you Feel Sad" on my violin crying They had to stop it on a big cliffhanger too! gonk
I've never heard that joke yet, all I remember about Canada in HetaOni is "Be the pianooooooo~" xDD
I've watched those, and now I'm waiting for a new parts of those two, HetaOni, and RomaHeta. But I'm also trying to watch Ib which really scares me!

Timid Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
I've watched those, and now I'm waiting for a new parts of those two, HetaOni, and RomaHeta. But I'm also trying to watch Ib which really scares me!

What's Ib?

I want to watch RomaHeta 'cause I hear it's awesome. But knowing that I'll probably never see the ending is keeping me away OTL
It got discontinued because it was getting too popular at the same time Hetalia was starting out. So it should be okay if the maker continued it again right?

Blessed Sex Symbol

DevineEssence
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS

What's Ib?

I want to watch RomaHeta 'cause I hear it's awesome. But knowing that I'll probably never see the ending is keeping me away OTL
It got discontinued because it was getting too popular at the same time Hetalia was starting out. So it should be okay if the maker continued it again right?

Ib is a new horror game made by the same creator of Ao Oni, here is the link to the first part, it was played by my favorite guy I found the play hilarious, scary, and really good, I recommend him.
It's pretty interesting but I prefer HetaQuest since I think RomaHeta's very similar to HetaQuest, I choose to watch even if it means I know I'll be angry that it's not finished yet gonk
I see, and yes it should be fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces