Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think there should be a comic strip between America and Hungary.
They have some interesting history together.
emotion_yatta

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Mitsuki Horenake
Well, that totally contradicts what Hetalia says, eh? Hima-papa or at least some fan writer should touch in on this emotion_yatta
I played with the idea on my crappy, leisurely, script/chat fanfic.

Prince Raivis
No, it was a Canadian who was offended. Apparently they didn't like being called friendly? It sounded like they interpreted "friendly" as meaning "weak". And they were like "Nooo, it just means we like you, you're not dicks. Although i guess you're an exception."
8 / That's one odd Canadian then... the evil stereotyper in me wants to assume that person was from Alberta...(because the rest of Canada looks down on them for being greedy oil grubbers who only care about themselves). <.<; It's not necessarily true though, I've met people from AB who are very nice.

Soviet Titties x
I think there should be a comic strip between America and Hungary.
They have some interesting history together.
emotion_yatta
8 D Care to explain?
Prodigious_girl
8 D Care to explain?

Ohohohohon~
Well short story short.
The Crown of St. Stephen is an extremely valuable relic to Hungary. Like extremely valuable.
+++

Basically at the end of WWII the Crown was recovered somewhere in Austria by the U.S. Army, and furthermore the Hungarian Guards that protected the crown gave it the the U.S. to safe keep from the Soviets.

After that political relations deteriorated thanks to Soviet occupation in Hungary.
But around '78 when things began to improve the Crown was returned to them by the U.S.
emotion_yatta

+++

I just thought it'd make an interesting skit. :U

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Soviet Titties x
Prodigious_girl
8 D Care to explain?

Ohohohohon~
Well short story short.
The Crown of St. Stephen is an extremely valuable relic to Hungary. Like extremely valuable.
+++

Basically at the end of WWII the Crown was recovered somewhere in Austria by the U.S. Army, and furthermore the Hungarian Guards that protected the crown gave it the the U.S. to safe keep from the Soviets.

After that political relations deteriorated thanks to Soviet occupation in Hungary.
But around '78 when things began to improve the Crown was returned to them by the U.S.
emotion_yatta

+++

8 D Hey! That WOULD make a great skit!!

I'd like to see a skit of Italy and his "aeroplane picnic basket". I'm sure I've mentioned it here before but in WWII the Italian pilots would pack themselves a picnic to take into (air) combat with them. You know, in case they got hungry shooting Allies down... XD

Timid Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
I swear, Hetalia is affecting my sleeping habits. Lately whenever I wake up, one of these happens:
User Image
The America one tends to come up after something hours.
Soviet Titties x
Prodigious_girl
8 D Care to explain?

Ohohohohon~
Well short story short.
+++

emotion_yatta

+++

Aw, that would be really cute. I can see it...
America: Uh, hey, I found this, I think it's yours.
Hungary: Keep it!
America: Huh?
Hungary: Keep it, for now. I don't want.... certain people to get it...
America: Oh...

-many years later-

America: Hey. I've held on to this like you asked. Do you want it back now?
Hungary: -had forgotten about it, is practically tearing up at the sight of it- Oh... yes... um... -takes it- Thank you... thank you, very much...
Prince Raivis

Aw, that would be really cute. I can see it...
America: Uh, hey, I found this, I think it's yours.
Hungary: Keep it!
America: Huh?
Hungary: Keep it, for now. I don't want.... certain people to get it...
America: Oh...

-many years later-

America: Hey. I've held on to this like you asked. Do you want it back now?
Hungary: -had forgotten about it, is practically tearing up at the sight of it- Oh... yes... um... -takes it- Thank you... thank you, very much...

Many years ago, this was the basis for an AmericaxHungary fic that I never finished.
emotion_awesome
Turns out Alfred really is a Hero. emotion_donotwant

Now I just enjoy them as friends.
Prodigious_girl
Soviet Titties x
Prodigious_girl
8 D Care to explain?

Ohohohohon~
Well short story short.
+++

emotion_yatta

+++

8 D Hey! That WOULD make a great skit!!

I'd like to see a skit of Italy and his "aeroplane picnic basket". I'm sure I've mentioned it here before but in WWII the Italian pilots would pack themselves a picnic to take into (air) combat with them. You know, in case they got hungry shooting Allies down... XD

Oh man, that'd be pretty cool. XD
I wouldn't mind seeing some skits based on countries and their folkmusic.
Especially Alfred and his Jazz. emotion_awesome

Sealand should host a classy nightclub on his oceanplatform.
/js
emotion_dealwithit

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Aw, that story between America and Hungary is heartwarming! =D Now I wanna see fan work or maybe even an official strip on it!

It's so cute/fluff-filled that it would totally fit the Hetalia atmosphere.

Ah. Sorry I don't have much else to say. I suck at talking tonight.

I also want to talk about another fanfic idea but I feel like I'm just spamming up the thread with my advertising. -tapes own mouth shut-

Invisible Buddy

When I saw that they have FMAB items now, this picture was the first thing I thought about.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I seriously want to see someone running around like this >.>
Cloaked Scarlet
When I saw that they have FMAB items now, this picture was the first thing I thought about.

I seriously want to see someone running around like this >.>

There's actually a voice acting joke behind that picture, if you weren't already aware of it. The people who voiced Ed and Al in the original Japanese version also voice Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

Invisible Buddy

Jack_of_London

There's actually a voice acting joke behind that picture, if you weren't already aware of it. The people who voiced Ed and Al in the original Japanese version also voice Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

Yep c: I saw that in the comments of the picture

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Soviet Titties x
Oh man, that'd be pretty cool. XD
I wouldn't mind seeing some skits based on countries and their folkmusic.
Especially Alfred and his Jazz. emotion_awesome

Sealand should host a classy nightclub on his oceanplatform.
/js
emotion_dealwithit
Why not? It'd be another way of making income for him. XD

Misuki Marishima
I also want to talk about another fanfic idea but I feel like I'm just spamming up the thread with my advertising. -tapes own mouth shut-
XD It's okay, I've been fighting the urge to talk about mine too. I think I mentioned one of mine very lightly a few pages back. It was very general. I only have two that I think people here would be interested in (unless there are die hard USCan or FrUk fans who don't mind....a little bit of raunchiness. Dur hur hur... <.<; although one of the FrUk stories is very historical based...))

@Cloaked Scarlet: *my reaction to the picture* BAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD *monocle falls out*
Misuki Marishima
Aw, that story between America and Hungary is heartwarming! =D Now I wanna see fan work or maybe even an official strip on it!

It's so cute/fluff-filled that it would totally fit the Hetalia atmosphere.

Ah. Sorry I don't have much else to say. I suck at talking tonight.

I'm actually not a big pairing person, but It'd be an interesting strip none the less.

This is an early picture my waifu drew me based on it.
Ghe ~
+++

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas