Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raivis of Riga
-Soviet Titties
Raivis of Riga
-Soviet Titties

Have you tried Rule 63?

Which rule is that again?

Genderbend.

There's a site called Rule63 though. Look it up on google. It's a .net site.

Well i figured it was a website, cause I know of... others... but I couldn't remember which rule it was.
It suddenly turned into "Adult Friend Finder". >_> And I'd just started finding good pics...

Yeeeee....Just skip those. > ~>
-Soviet Titties

Ok.
Love your name by the way. My boyfriend does too. His first words on the subject were: "In soviet titties, breasts implant you?"
Raivis of Riga
-Soviet Titties

Ok.
Love your name by the way. My boyfriend does too. His first words on the subject were: "In soviet titties, breasts implant you?"

I love it too. > ^>
Trololololol, of course they do! 8D
Well, I found a few, but still no where near enough for a video.
ninja
Shameless bumping of thread...

So, this was requested by my friend for her and my other friend, her boyfriend. They cosplay Austria and Hungary.
ninja *pokes thread with stick*

OMGOMGOMG
I was looking through my writing folder on the computer and I found something: A Hetalia card game I was developing! eek I'd completely forgotten about it, oooh it looks so fun. I'ma continue work on it. heart
Here's an example:

N. Italy
Abilities
- White Flag
N. Italy cannot be targeted for three turns. After the effect ends, wait one turn before using again.
- Hatafutte Parade
For two turns a truce is in effect, and no country can target an enemy country. Can only be used once per game.
Effects
- Chef
All countries on the same side of the field gain a 10% boost to attack and defense
- Useless
Any time N. Italy attacks, flip a coin. If tails, the attack fails.

There's still a lot to do (like figuring out attack, defense, and health), but I think the concept sounds so fun. heart It'll take a lot of research for things like figuring out what unions, alliances, and regions can be made. ._.
If you have any ideas for anything, let me know. ^^

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
so have you guys seen funimation's video contest advertisement.....?
-two minutes in-
: D ..... yeahnothanks....
I'm just not big on skits in general. ninja
Although I do have to remind myself occasionally "******** the haters I do what I want"

Dapper Pup

aviatea
Leader of the Penguins
so have you guys seen funimation's video contest advertisement.....?

-snip!-

I actually liked it. I mean, I thought it did a good job of showcasing some wild and fun humor while getting the idea of the contest across. It may not have tickled your funny bone, but it's kind of obvious that it's not meant to be taken seriously. Yes, there will most likely be videos sent in that are almost exactly like some of those skits, though a less imaginative video probably wouldn't have made a difference in that aspect.

I think it's sad that people are now afraid to make jokes like the ones in the video in fear of being labeled a 'bad fan'. What happened to the fun? I think everyone needs to stop taking Hetalia so seriously, not just the fans.
User Image

This is true, but it just seems like some jokes lose their luster after some time. Like the whole "Who's Canada" joke. Especially when you have several people saying it all at the same time. :/

IMO, jokes are only good in moderation.
User Image

Dapper Pup

aviatea
Well, yes, jokes do lose their luster, but people continue to breathe life into them because they still have the potential to make others laugh. After all, jokes are very, very subjective in every way, shape and form, lifespan included. It all comes down to your personal taste and a good example is the whole 'Who's Canada?' thing as many people, myself included, enjoy it still and I don't see why we shouldn't have our fun just because others are tired of it.
User Image

Because shooting it off at every chance you get makes it annoying and no amount of necromancy to try and revive the joke will make it funny again at least to those who've heard it cracked countless times and prattled off by friends. :I

I'm not saying you shouldn't stop having fun at the expense of everyone's sanity, all I'm saying is that there's a time and place for everything and not every time or place is an opportunity to make such jokes.
User Image
aviatea

Well, yes, jokes do lose their luster, but people continue to breathe life into them because they still have the potential to make others laugh. After all, jokes are very, very subjective in every way, shape and form, lifespan included. It all comes down to your personal taste and a good example is the whole 'Who's Canada?' thing as many people, myself included, enjoy it still and I don't see why we shouldn't have our fun just because others are tired of it.

I think it's more an issue of how often you make the joke.
Like, every time Canada is mentioned is too much. But it can be done tastefully every once in a while.
Like at a panel my friends were in, someone had a question for Canada, so he stood up, holding Kumo, and America suddenly freaks out. "Oh my God, a haunted bear!" So Canada started moving the bear around going "Woooo~" and America screamed and jumped into England's lap. It was quite hilarious. But people who say it aaaalllll the time get annoying really fast, or Prussias who won't shut up about being awesome and their "5 meters", or Russias who only talk about Vodka and "becoming one" and end every sentence in "da".
So, like Okami said: Moderation. Otherwise it just becomes dull and annoying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff