Welcome to Gaia! ::

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

I just wait till they go on sale. I mean I'm still waiting for my 11.99 hetalia second season to be shipped.

I probably won't buy world series until it goes on sale because I'm a cheapass.

And, I like that fanfic for some reason ;~; even if Italy decides to rape the good ol USA. The rest is quite amazing.

I've read quite a few snapped Canada fics too. I honestly think Canada is NOT as meek and useless as everyone makes him out to be. SERIOUSLY, even in history Canadians maybe quiet and peaceful folk but look at that battlefield record. They are some cunning and malicious soldiers.
Oh in my fic everyone's gonna snap at one point, even though Canada is a bit more acknowledged than he is in the canon. But then again everyone's in a really stressful situation.

Yeah, I really want the DVDs BAD. But knowing my parents, I'll ask for Hetalia DVDs and they'll give me the DVD set of some high school drama show. So it's basically watch online at anime viewing sites, since I have no means of payment for a Funimation subscription.

EDIT: Thought I'd add something. I just realized: You think maybe Canada's hiding in the modern day strips because he's embarassed for unleashing Bieber upon his poor unsuspecting brother? *SHOT* Bad serious theory, but good crack theory.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stranger! Your dream is done and now we leave,

I was actually enjoying World Crisis Gangbang when I first read it, until the part with Italy came up. Then I stared at my screen and silently cried, "Pochemuuuuuu?!"

I'm actually contemplating on writing a fanfic in which Italy snaps and turns into a full-on Yandere. The setting's gonna be WWIII, so I'm already thinking of ways the other characters might snap.

Let others weep for you, let others grieve!

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

User Image

Relevant to the Bieber comment.
You my friend, have won the internet

Edit: I had to enter a CAPTCHA to post this!? WTF Gaia? Seems America might have some cleaning up too.
On the subject of Italy snapping, I actually had an idea for a HetaOni fic in which Italy had snapped after the first couple time loops, and instead of helping his friends escape, he was sort of experimenting to see how they reacted to different scenarios. Such as giving them false clues, faking being a victim, only allowing them to see certain memories from past loops, etc. It's what I based this video on.
^Best AMV ever, what did you make it with? (I personally don't have a software bias, like most AMV makers/viewers are, and by extent, MMV makers/viewers)
It's not the best ever by a long shot. razz
I just made it on windows movie maker, which is s**t! I do NOT recommend it!
^dude, I make incredible MMVs using only WMM (it's the 7 version that's s**t, the XP and Vista versions are very nice). ALL of the MMVs I've seen using Sony Vegas are basically walking montages.

Anyways, I don't wish to start a software war in here, so....favorite quotes from anything Hetalia related?

My personal favorite is STILL this quip from the dub:
"Ah great! Another night of garlic smelling dutch ovens!"-Romano
I would love to see that fic since I love darkfic. ;P
I'm not motivated enough to write it... ninja Besides, I already have too many things to write. Like my WWIII stuff. There's like, six parts I need to write. And that's if I don't think of more, which I'm sure I will.

AAAAUUUUGH! I have an idea for a simple but cool video but all my video stuff is on the DEAD computer, and something went wrong when I tried to use it on this one. emotion_omnomnom

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Darkfics scare the crap out of me. Especially if it has psycho!Italy. That just scared the bejesus out of me.
Mitsuki Horenake
Darkfics scare the crap out of me. Especially if it has psycho!Italy. That just scared the bejesus out of me.

Haha. Awww. emotion_hug Most of my fics are... well, not "darkfics". Some of them have dark things... like war, and death. Well really that's just one. But it's not demented.
And no psycho!Italy in the one I'm currently working on. Almost dead Italy, but not psycho. And become-brave-to-find-Germany!Italy. :3 It's soooo sweeet. But tragic! emotion_8c I need to write more of it...

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake

Haha. Awww. emotion_hug Most of my fics are... well, not "darkfics". Some of them have dark things... like war, and death. Well really that's just one. But it's not demented.
And no psycho!Italy in the one I'm currently working on. Almost dead Italy, but not psycho. And become-brave-to-find-Germany!Italy. :3 It's soooo sweeet. But tragic! emotion_8c I need to write more of it...

I have this really weird rule when it comes to fanfiction: angst = later fluff. No matter how dark my fanfic ends up being, it has sweetness in it. One of my weaknesses, really.
Mitsuki Horenake
Raivis of Riga
Mitsuki Horenake

I have this really weird rule when it comes to fanfiction: angst = later fluff. No matter how dark my fanfic ends up being, it has sweetness in it. One of my weaknesses, really.

I seem to be unable to write happy endings. confused I'm great with tearjerkers though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff