Welcome to Gaia! ::

depends on series, but rule of thumb. is does it suit the chars. I perfer not complaining that so in so would SOOO not do that.

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
so r we gunna stick w/ this awkward silence?

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
so yea....baq to our love for hetalia blaugh blaugh .......

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
bad touch trio 4laugh 4laugh mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen blaugh blaugh blaugh heart heart

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
i like fem germany heart heart heart heart
Wow Hetalia fanbase take a subject that should never be used for humor and incredibly offensive and turn into an unfunny and retarded joke. Never change, Hetalia fanbrats. Never change.

Dapper Pup

Just_Oneofakind
Wow Hetalia fanbase take a subject that should never be used for humor and incredibly offensive and turn into an unfunny and retarded joke. Never change, Hetalia fanbrats. Never change.
User Image

Because it's only Hetalia fans that do it right?
User Image
Okami Attorney
Just_Oneofakind
User Image

Because it's only Hetalia fans that do it right?
User Image

Did I say that it's only them? That's just another example of why you folks will always be on the bottom rung in regards to my level of respect to anyone. For every one good thing you twits may do, five more of that crap shows up immediately.

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Just_Oneofakind

Joking about cartoon rape is bad? Ok then. Guess any jokes about killing should be taken away from anime too.
Infact, let's not stop there. Let's take away all depicitions of violence in media.
Resident Evil will now be a game about having tea parties with zombie bunny rabbits.
Look, I agree that some fans take things a bit too far. But what we were talking about was definitely not offensive.
The "rape meme" doesn't even involve real rape, or any rape at all. It's just a joke.
Sai X Kaitou
Just_Oneofakind

Joking about cartoon rape is bad? Ok then. Guess any jokes about killing should be taken away from anime too.
Infact, let's not stop there. Let's take away all depicitions of violence in media.
Resident Evil will now be a game about having tea parties with zombie bunny rabbits.
Look, I agree that some fans take things a bit too far. But what we were talking about was definitely not offensive.
The "rape meme" doesn't even involve real rape, or any rape at all. It's just a joke.

A joke? Yeah. A ******** pathetic joke. Of course, I never laughed at anything in the comics or animated series. Why should any stupid crap that the fanbase create be any different?

Dapper Pup

Just_Oneofakind
Did I say that it's only them?

No, but you certainly do make it seem like it. Golly gee, someone mentioned rape in this thread, what an opportune moment to express my feelings towards the fandom. This is just silly.

Edit: And you like..do realize the OP doesn't like it either right?
Quote:
That's just another example of why you folks will always be on the bottom rung in regards to my level of respect to anyone.

What a really pathetic means of basing respect for people on. But oh well.

Quote:
For every one good thing you twits may do, five more of that crap shows up immediately.

Okay.

Dapper Pup

aviatea
All right, let's try to get this thread back on track, shall we?

Do you guys have a favorite episode/strip or quote? Or we could talk about merchandise and what we have/want. Personally, I'm dying to get my hands on that gorgeous artbook. I should have pre-ordered it! I'm hoping I'll find it for a reasonable price one day... Maybe I'll get lucky (really, really lucky) and find it at AWA, haha.
User Image

Can't say I have any favorite episodes or strips.

And as far as merchandise goes, all I have at the moment are a handmade Sealand flag and figurines of Japan and Romano. All from cons.

Though I really wish there were more stuff for Sealand and Latvia. But eh, at least they have a bit of Canada merch. And all the little penny figurines available are adorable soo...I should maybe get a few more in the future.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces