Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Wow, why are so many people filled with so many awesome nationalities? I'm 100% Filipino here...born and raised in America, but still. Though with the history that the Philippines has, I might be part Spanish and not even know it.

Lol. No worries. I'm Scottish with a Welsh great grandmother...my heritage isn't that varied either.

Capitalist

Mitsuki Horenake
Wow, why are so many people filled with so many awesome nationalities? I'm 100% Filipino here...born and raised in America, but still. Though with the history that the Philippines has, I might be part Spanish and not even know it.

xxx -- [ L i s t e nxxb e f o r exxi t ' sxxt o oxxl a t e . . . ]

Don't worry, dude, I'm a full Filipina, apart from the fact that my great-great grandfather (or mother) was Chinese. ;;= 3=

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Awwww...all of you are so nice. I felt a little plain after seeing everyone have different nationalities in their blood. But then again, Filipinos are legendary for having Christmas in September through December biggrin

Speaking of awesome, let's talk about the Hetalia fangames that are out there! I'm a fan of HetaQuest, but HetaHazard is running close to the first place as well. Why?

NAZI ZOMBIES~!

At least, I was wishing for it. Five bucks says Italy becomes a zombie. It just spells of it.
I call myself an American too. And OMFG UNNNF @ shirtless dude

Yeah I would probably do baaad baaad things to him, cosplay or not.

And yes. I have a feeling he might.
I'm French and Scotch-Irish. No one is really sure what my paternal grandmother was so some of my ancestry is a mystery.
-is only African American-

Well I'm just a plain Jane...

emotion_8c

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

True, I'd probably try to do things to that man too. But, I'd honestly fear for his life if he came to an American convention. Japanese are at least kind about it without as many screaming fangirls.
Based on my surname I'd say I'm part German. Also got some Native American a couple generations back. Other than that I don't know. My family's not big on heritage.

What is this HetaHazard? I haven't heard of it. Zombies you say? o3o

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

I only know of RomaHeta and HetaOni :'( and both of those make me sad yet I can't quit watching them.

Damn these Japanese and their ability to make stuff like this!
Ah. It's a resident evil thing.
So far it's not as interesting as HetaOni, but there's apparently a lot more that has to be translated still, so i'm sure it gets better. And I do love zombie stories.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Ah, HetaHazard. Nothing is as satisfying as the terrifying feeling of a shirtless Nazi Zombie careening at you at human speed. I'd take a damn zombie over Steve any day though: at least I can kill a zombie. And if I'm not satisfied, there are ten million more that I can experiment on twisted

Besides, HetaQuest is updating so damn slow now. Too bad it inspired me to write two of my fantasy Hetalia fics, and so far one of them is finished and the other one is...I have no idea why I'm writing it crying

Oh, on another note: there's a smaller Hetalia fangame out there. It's not as dark and dangerous as, say HetaOni, but it's a nice break from angsting in the corner in pain. First of all, it's actually done. It's called Hetafan.
AHAHAHAHA MY FRIEND AND I ARE PLANNING A ZOMBITALIA RP!
OwO I hope this happens. Although I will be tempted to let my character be bitten...

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

I smile when I see the Zombietalia fanart come on my dashboard on tumblr.

One of my followers/persons I follow is obsessed with Zombietalia.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
...there's such thing as zombietalia...?

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Mitsuki Horenake
...there's such thing as zombietalia...?

Yes, ma'am it's mostly fanart from a tag off of Pixiv but someones actually started going through the manga and making panels just like Hima but making them zombie like. If I can find it again I shall repost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff