Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so there is this anime show i used to watch and i cant remember the name of it, the plot was about how the main character find this robot chick who is supposed to help him find this legendary ship that did somethin important(i dont remember why the ship was so important), any ways the robot chick wanted to know what her purpose was in life and wanted to figure it out, and the main character of this show was this guy who was some sort of bounty hunter i think and in the middle of the season he figured out how to focuse his energy to make a temporay sheild thing with his hands and his side kick was this kid mechanic who was really smart, ya so any ways if any one knows what show this was or has an idea of what it might be, tell me cause its buggin the crap outta me (o and i remember the main character had this sort of antique double barrel hand gun thing) so please help
It does sound familiar...

Did you watch it on Cartoon Network, or on a rented DVD or video?
im sorry i never heard of it.
Samurai-Katagi

i watched it on cartoon network's toonami
Mr.123
Samurai-Katagi

How many years ago was this?
No sorry sweatdrop
Samurai-Katagi
Mr.123
Samurai-Katagi

uhh about 5 years ago i think
Mr.123
Samurai-Katagi
Mr.123
Samurai-Katagi

It does sound familiar, but I don't know what it could be.

Was it a Gundam series?
Outlaw Star, maybe?
Reboot?
Mr.123
ok so there is this anime show i used to watch and i cant remember the name of it, the plot was about how the main character find this robot chick who is supposed to help him find this legendary ship that did somethin important(i dont remember why the ship was so important), any ways the robot chick wanted to know what her purpose was in life and wanted to figure it out, and the main character of this show was this guy who was some sort of bounty hunter i think and in the middle of the season he figured out how to focuse his energy to make a temporay sheild thing with his hands and his side kick was this kid mechanic who was really smart, ya so any ways if any one knows what show this was or has an idea of what it might be, tell me cause its buggin the crap outta me (o and i remember the main character had this sort of antique double barrel hand gun thing) so please help

HEY! I KNOW THAT SHOW! wasn't that guyver?
Samurai-Katagi
Mr.123
Samurai-Katagi
Mr.123
Samurai-Katagi

It does sound familiar, but I don't know what it could be.

Was it a Gundam series?
Outlaw Star, maybe?
Reboot?

im pretty sure it was outlaw star actually, maybe im not sure, thanks 3nodding
That's Outlaw Star.
It sounded a bit like Big O to me, but it's probably Outlaw Star that you're thinking of.
XxX_izzie_XxX
Mr.123

HEY! I KNOW THAT SHOW! wasn't that guyver?

uhhh i dont thonk so sweatdrop
Definately outlaw star. Main character was Jean starwind. bounty hunter used a caster gun. teams up with a lion lady and a samurai. the robat girl was designed to pilot the ship. this ship was a special ship. only for the reason of its abilities. plus it was stolen from the space pirates. also the space pirated used magic.
ya not that i think about it im pretty sure it was out law star thanks a whole lot guys blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff