Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I saw this image in somebody's signature, that person didn't know either, he just found it funny sweatdrop

But I'd really like to know what's the name of this anime, so if you know, please tell me! 3nodding

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Wilson_x1999
User Image

I saw this image in somebody's signature, that person didn't know either, he just found it funny sweatdrop

But I'd really like to know what's the name of this anime, so if you know, please tell me! 3nodding

It's a bit scary if you ask me! eek I saw a person with that same siggy!
I saw it in the hentai section from 4chan.org. XDDDD

But sorry, I dunno the actual title.
omg people with the same siggy...the end of the world approaches...arrrgh eek
kisharo_dragonwings
...It's a bit scary if you ask me! eek I saw a person with that same siggy!

When I first saw it, I was WTF? xd
It vaguely reminds me of El Hazard, but I don't think it actually is. I suppose it could be, I only saw a little bit of the series a long time ago. sweatdrop

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Wilson_x1999
kisharo_dragonwings

Same here!
HonorableShadow
I saw it in the hentai section from 4chan.org. XDDDD

But sorry, I dunno the actual title.

Mmm... it's been a while since I went to 4chan.... I like the Mecha section!!! Yes, really... sweatdrop
Wilson_x1999
kisharo_dragonwings

*kisses the feet of the halo-ed one* surprised
I think I saw those characters somewhere before... sorry. Can't help you.
Snookums
It vaguely reminds me of El Hazard, but I don't think it actually is. I suppose it could be, I only saw a little bit of the series a long time ago. sweatdrop

The art is different, this looks newer... but I need to watch El Hazard again, it's been quite a while since I last watched it.

Snookums

eek

sweatdrop
Wilson_x1999
User Image

i am sorree but that is just disturbing and i have no clue what anime this is sorree sad
Wilson_x1999
Snookums

The art is different, this looks newer... but I need to watch El Hazard again, it's been quite a while since I last watched it.

Snookums

eek

sweatdrop

Hmm. sweatdrop Yeah, it's been a while since I saw that, not sure why it came to mind. It feels familiar for some reason, but maybe it's just because the characters look like some from a different title... sweatdrop I'll let you know if I find any info.
Snookums
.... I'll let you know if I find any info.

Thank you 3nodding

blondeys_rock
...i am sorree but that is just disturbing and i have no clue what anime this is sorree sad

I guess it may be a little disturbing sweatdrop

but is funny... rofl
I also think it was from El hazard, if not i dunno. But its funny. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out