16-18 0.24396442185515 24.4% [ 192 ]
18-21 0.1728081321474 17.3% [ 136 ]
21+ 0.082592121982211 8.3% [ 65 ]
that's confedential info buddy!! 0.066073697585769 6.6% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 787 ]
This poll closed on March 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Man, one of my friend went to suncoast and couldn't get a manga book because they weren't 14! I couldn't believe that! You couldn't even get anime soundtracks because or your age. Thats why I go to Barnes and nobles.
I buy 16+ Mangas every weekend. I even bought the 7th Issue of Fake.. Damn am i good *he he*
You should see Erie Queerie...*uncontrolled laughter* blaugh
i never gto problems by buying mangas or anime (DVD)
i am 17 ! and i live in germany ! maybe here the law isn`t this hard
i have never been stopped and im 13 next month,well i have never bought any anime even though i look for some every time i go to barnes and nobles,i dont think they carry inyuasha and such, they have no good ones im interested in and all the anime is in the juvenile section.i think i could get away with it if my mom didnt take me and i am talland old looking for my age.
Isuku
nope. borders (bookstore) got some soft hentai n they dont even seal it. ahahah. else yea, then i would have to say "yes" to this thread.

((you told me about that! xD))
Well... the only time that would really happen is if you were buying hardcore hentai... and you're like... 12-16 years of age...
Not many stores care how old you are to purchase stuff unless its like rated X or R movies at blockbuster. Other than that, it doesn't really matter how old you are to purchase stuff unless the cashier you talk to is a huge b*****d eek
That's good news for alot of you. My parent's never pay attention to the ratings on anime and manga and the stores never seem to care either which is quite lucky
You know, I don't think it even matters that much unless you are buying something hardcore. You can be 13 years old and go into a store to buy a rated R movie, it doesn't matter. I'm 16, I look like I'm 12/13 and I've been buying 16+ a lot of times, and I haven't been checked. Nor have I been checked for buying the 13+ things. xp wink
Blue_Star_Light
Man, one of my friend went to suncoast and couldn't get a manga book because they weren't 14! I couldn't believe that! You couldn't even get anime soundtracks because or your age. Thats why I go to Barnes and nobles.

Really? The people at Suncoast near me don't care what age you are unless you're trying to buy Playboy things.

I'm 13 and not questioned about anything when I buy things, as long as they're getting the bucks, people don't really care.
That happened to me once! I'm 14 and I was trying to rent Spriggan but the video man cried about it so I had to make my big bro hire it for me stressed How can they stop fans like us? Why god? WHY?!?!?
I'm 16. I don't really buy that much anime...but no, never got stopped. I've got looked at strangely, but not stopped.
I'll never stop because I'm embarassed, that's horrible. It's like dumping a friend because no one else likes them.
im 16 and all the anime i have is rated 17+ but i was still able to buy
I'm 16 too and i have no problem buying mangas or anime.......i even have a subscription to a store and buy 18+ stuff with the card i was given stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff