Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, have you heard of it?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

It's an anime, games, and comic store. I've mentioned it a few times, but no one's ever known what I was talking about. I just wanted to know if any of you have heard about it. Have you?
Some of you are willing to vote, but not post....? gonk
*Sits and waits for someone to reply*
Damnit! Another topic of mine is a dud...
sorry cupcake no luck from my memory
Well keep working on your topics you will figure it out just get something interesting.
Kaijima
It's an anime, games, and comic store. I've mentioned it a few times, but no one's ever known what I was talking about. I just wanted to know if any of you have heard about it. Have you?

Never heard of it....Do you know if there's a chain of stores under that name, or if it's only just the one?
hmm never heard of it
vigilantmaster
Well keep working on your topics you will figure it out just get something interesting.

Eh, I try... sweatdrop
Honzo Kamatari
Kaijima

Never heard of it....Do you know if there's a chain of stores under that name, or if it's only just the one?

I'm not too sure, but I know there is one on 6913 W. Oklahoma Ave. Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53219.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff