Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenshi_Luna
Ok, no bad taking! If you have nothing nice to say then.....GO AWAY! scream Anywho I was in elementry school and we had to name all the planets in our solar system in order. I remember the sailor scouts in Sailor Moon and I ACE THE TEST! blaugh

lol..i have too, MAAAANNy times!!
Tintinnabulate
Wouldn't using designs of characters and stuff in an art class be considered cheating and plagiarism? neutral

If anything, anime distracts me in class and from my homework.
plagerism is when u copy like 7 words in a row for homework or a report
Not in my homwork or test but in cricular activity.
how can it help u
Same here. I didn't know the planets very well. I thought ofthe Sailor Scouts & got an A!
Kenshin helped me in history and so did a few other "historic" animes. I actaully had to correct the teacher because he couldn't pernounce half of the Japanese words/names correctly.
No but seeing as I'm taking psychology at my school I'm thinking a series like Neon Genesis Evangelion may help me on a report somewhere along the line. I'm not taking world history because I will be taking psychology/sociology for my social studies credits at my school. It was because of anime I did a report on japan back in 4th grade, and I have learned even more about japan and japanese history over the years (mostly without the help of anime) so doing another project on it for a class would mean 3 weeks of sitting on my a**, and another week of remembering all of the various facts about japan I know and writing them down while sounding coherent.
some animes help me in history class. global history x)

3,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fadia Stalyr
Ruroni Kenshin helped me in World History when we were studying Feudal Japan!...also because of a brief skint in InuYasha obsession I was the only one who could give a proper "Feudalism" definition in the class! wink pirate

Yes same here with RK!

Also FMA with chemistry and using characters in animes for metaphors for different analogies with many terms in all different classes...hahahaha
Some. Salior Moon did help me with the planets. I used some of the Characters in little paragraphs for english. My teacher now knows them by name thanks to me and my two friends. ^_^ One of them actually used the first Inuyasha manga as a reference to a huge report worth a third of our grade...
yesh...very much so actually...for a summative we had to come up with a newspaper about anything that we wanted and i used some anime news...and for art class we were assigned to draw tuff that reminded us about nature...and i drew anime...especially for flower i used the flower card from CCS and in history and geography it helped too lolz...especially Rurouni Kenshin and Inu Yasha...and FMA...i helped out my friend in grade 11 (i just passed gr.9) i helped her with her chemistry stuff...haha i also used the sailor scouts as a reminder for the planets in gr.2 lol
no it hasnt
Yes it has in in my homework if i ave to do these pages about Japan i can use anime/manga characters for my art.
Yep. One time in Art, we had to do a drawing of our faucet for homework. As usual, I did it three minutes before class--and what'dya know, the Tendo family bathtub somehow found its way into my sketchbook. xd
Most of the time i jux use the characters from an anime and draw dem and turn dem in, in my art class. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff