• Conversationalist 100
Yoshi Hiromasa IV
surprised
Is that an anime yet?

No not yet unfortunately crying
Yoshi Hiromasa IV
surprised
Is that an anime yet?

No, but the lady whos drawing the manga is making a drama demo or something like that. Lol. She's so excited.

2,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ALL OF THE ABOVE Uru is so cute she would look great with any of the boys in the manga (favors shindo tho) :3
secretbook
ALL OF THE ABOVE Uru is so cute she would look great with any of the boys in the manga (favors shindo tho) :3

Oh a supporter. :'D
I absolutely adore this manga. It makes me feel all warm and fluffy inside. heart

As for who I think Uru should end up with... probably Shindo. However, I think that Ichiro and Sou are perfectly fine for her to be with, too. However, she loves Shindo, even if she doesn't realize it completely yet.
Ya know... Ichiro and Sou could always end up together. >.> There was the whole mix up from when they were children afterall. XD They're fated to be together!
That way everyone can have a happy ending. Uru and Shindo can live happily ever after with Uru breaking Shindo out of his shell... and Ichiro and Sou can live happily ever after with Sou constantly shoving sweets in Ichiro's mouth. 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Megathread 100
I love sou!! but I think uru would look best with shindo
uru and...none! mwahahaha. just jking. xd

Wheezing Elocutionist

𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔰…✖✖✖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Well... it was a cute manga.
But not something I'll finish reading.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖✖✖ …𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔢, 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡, 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔰𝔥‽

7,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
It's such a sweet manga I can't stop reading it! Although I love all the characters sooo much!
I do believe Uru will end up with Shindou, and I am okay with it, but I love how over protective Ichirou is of her. I love how he always puts his hand on her head as everyone else is fighting over who will get to be with her!

I haven't read them in book form I was reading them via mangastorm on my iPod, so I have only reached chapter 49.

But I have to say I support Shindou with her since he is the loneliest of all the characters, all the other boys have their siblings that keep them company (and they are still in school to meet other girls) Shindou has his Dad (manager) and Uru.
i LOVEEEEEE it
she ends up with Shindou
c:
Romantic comedy <333333333333333
i just love Uru,so cute > u <
User Image
It sounds like my type of manga. o v o ♥
I'll have to check it out~

4,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100