<3 </3

Uru and...?

Shindo 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
Ichiro 0.27027027027027 27.0% [ 10 ]
Sou 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Other ( If other, post who ) 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 >

I've been reading Happy Cafe and I completely feel in love with it. It's so cute and funny with it's clueless romance. If you need a new manga to read, I recommend this one.
If you have read it, who do you think Uru should go with? I like the thought of Uru and Shindo going out. -w- <3!

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I second Shindo. I love this manga. Ichirou is so cute though. I love his family.
norakun91
I second Shindo. I love this manga. Ichirou is so cute though. I love his family.
Does Ichiro have feelings for Uru too? I always thought of Ichiro and Uru as siblings. I was too blind to notice from Shindo's looks. -w- <3!

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Anna Phase
norakun91
Does Ichiro have feelings for Uru too? I always thought of Ichiro and Uru as siblings. I was too blind to notice from Shindo's looks. -w- <3!

Not 100% sure on that. He might be flirting with uru to get shindo to confess sooner or he might actually like her. I think they make awesome siblings though 3nodding
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91

Not 100% sure on that. He might be flirting with uru to get shindo to confess sooner or he might actually like her. I think they make awesome siblings though 3nodding

I read up to Volume 8 and I think he's been flirting with Uru ever since Jiro gave Uru permission to marry his older brother.
I've never saw it that way. o: Oh, God!! I wanna read more! DX

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Anna Phase
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91

I read up to Volume 8 and I think he's been flirting with Uru ever since Jiro gave Uru permission to marry his older brother.

I have only read up to like volume 5. I need to read the rest. Ahhhhhh and now I wanna see ichirou faint and eat something xp whee
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91

I have only read up to like volume 5. I need to read the rest. Ahhhhhh and now I wanna see ichirou faint and eat something xp whee

I have Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6. I read 4, 7,and 8 online.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Anna Phase
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91

awesome. I plan to buy them. I have been reading through my library.
I think I saw my cousin reading that. =o
I just realized that I misspelled "Happy". I fixed it.
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91
Anna Phase
norakun91

awesome. I plan to buy them. I have been reading through my library.

Me too, but I was just so curious.
Jager Ryu

Try reading it. biggrin
Anna Phase
Jager Ryu

Try reading it. biggrin
It's not something I'd read. neutral
Jager Ryu
Anna Phase
Jager Ryu