Welcome to Gaia! ::

The anime is 'Moe Lovecraft,' if you're wondering.

What. 1 100.0% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 >

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Crunchyroll thread.
Anime News Network article.

==========

30 seconds PV trailer

==========

Oh god yes. Been waiting for this for a while now.

I've been too lazying these days to look at other sources to watch anime so I tend to miss out on more than half the stuff I normally plan to watch. So I'm glad Crunchyroll picked up this title and not Nico Nico Douga or some s**t.
Let me get this straight. This is a series about Nyarlathotep taking the form of an underage moe style female? Really? I don't know if that is the greatest idea ever or the worst idea ever. I guess I have to watch it to find out.

Now this is not the first time Lovecraftian creatures have been turned into girls in anime/manga (Or Japanese Visual novels) and well nothing is safe. Anything ANYTHING can be turned into an underage girl if the japanese get their hands on it.

Still I have to watch this.

Oh note There is a manga I can't think the name of with a boy who sees normal people as monsters and sees a lovecraftian creature as a normal girl. If someone could tell me the manga I'm thinking of that would be great

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Creativerealms
Let me get this strait. This is a series about Nyarlathotep taking the form of an underage moe style female? Really? i don't know if that is the greatest idea ever or the worst idea ever. I guess I have to watch it to find out.
And then Hilarity Ensues.
Yes, that's the gist of the series if I recall correctly.

Creativerealms
(There is a manga I can't think of with a boy who sees normal people as monsters and sees a lovecraftian creature as a normal girl if someone could tell me the manga I'm thinking of that would be great)
Saya no Uta? Actually, that's a Visual Novel and not a Manga. Ho hum.
Shintouyu
Creativerealms
Let me get this straight. This is a series about Nyarlathotep taking the form of an underage moe style female? Really? I don't know if that is the greatest idea ever or the worst idea ever. I guess I have to watch it to find out.
And then Hilarity Ensues.
Yes, that's the gist of the series if I recall correctly.

Creativerealms
(There is a manga I can't think of with a boy who sees normal people as monsters and sees a lovecraftian creature as a normal girl if someone could tell me the manga I'm thinking of that would be great)

Yeah that's it thanks. Ok visual novel. I was not completely sure what it was manga visual novel I just heard of it a few times and forgot.

As for this show I have to check it out.

Aged Raider

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Well good for CR but I won't be watching it on their site tho I will be watching a "fansub" if they actually sub it and not rip CR subs off and put it on a higher quality video.

And I enjoyed the other two has well so am looking forward to it.

Now don't get me wrong I do support the anime industry but not with online streaming tho since tons of other sites will have the same video up in a matter of hours. Or fansubbers will have it up in higher quality then online streaming sites.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hopefully this time it will be something one can check out and enjoy even if they haven't read the light novels it's based off of.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Kaeyuki
Please tell me it's not going to be animated in flash this time
But I can't wait~
"Seasons 1 & 2 of Nyarko-san were short Flash animations, but Season 3 is a fully animated series produced by studio Xebec, home of such anime as Shaman King, Love Hina Again, and Rinne no Lagrange."

According to the Crunchyroll thread, anyways.
Crunchyroll is High Def now with their videos so their quality should be on par with any other video site legal or otherwise. Should be does not mean it is.

Anyway one nice thing is this is another world wide release. It looks like it will be available everywhere but Asia.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Rikku Natsume
Now don't get me wrong I do support the anime industry but not with online streaming tho since tons of other sites will have the same video up in a matter of hours. Or fansubbers will have it up in higher quality then online streaming sites.
I don't make it a habit to nitpick how someone watches their stuff.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Shintouyu
Creativerealms
it has a comic book adaption, too.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Mugetsu Ookamiza
hopefully this time it will be something one can check out and enjoy even if they haven't read the light novels it's based off of.
Yeah, the shorts obviously weren't meant for newcomers.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Creativerealms
Anyway one nice thing is this is another world wide release. It looks like it will be available everywhere but Asia.
Presumably there's a different deal in Asia (aka, more like China).

I vaguely recalled reading an ANN article that China and Japan were having more... nice relationships concerning the cartoon market these days.
User Image

=

User Image

...Godamn Japan.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Shintouyu
Creativerealms
it has a comic book adaption, too.

No, it doesn't actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas