Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Streaker

Bad? I was ******** PISSED OFF at that ending. They spent the whole second season trying to save her, and she ******** FADES OUT OF EXISTENCE ON HER WEDDING DAY?! The fact that I didn't walk away hating the anime surprised me, because the last anime with an ending to piss me off that much (Martian Successor Nadesico- the ending AND subsequent movie failed to wrap the story up in any decent way) ended up being one I've hated ever since.

Invisible Lover

The little self-written momento, at the bottom of my signature, is partially due to Hero's, like Simon.

Simon and Kamina - Both were ******** Heroes.

Invisible Lover

Requiem in Mortis
Bad? I was ******** PISSED OFF at that ending. They spent the whole second season trying to save her, and she ******** FADES OUT OF EXISTENCE ON HER WEDDING DAY?! The fact that I didn't walk away hating the anime surprised me, because the last anime with an ending to piss me off that much.
Part of me wanted to hate TTGL, so much, for that bullshit ending (it wasn't really bullshit - Just read the rest of the post before you get your flame on) but it pissed me off so much because it's so ******** true.

The good guy's don't always win everything, in the end. That's the truth of reality.

Good guy might beat Bad guy, but Good guy can still get screwed over.

I had the same, "God damn I want to hate this anime so much - But I can't" feeling at the end of Gantz.

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
i think what simon went through was poetic. everything he fought for in the beginning was for the world and kamina, then when the seven years passed he found love with nia and he was like kamina. he once again fought for the world and now- nia and risked it all to have her once more in his life even if it was for a moment, whether it was for the world or for himself we all face these decisions in life. it is the matter of life and death. it's like nia dies after he marries her, like forrest gump. if anything i assume he at least got to tap that lol blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff