Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Inadriel
Caelum LeCrux
Was I the only one that felt so freakin' bad for Simon, I mean he gave up his wife for the human race....Would or could you guys?

I personally wouldn't. But I'm selfish. XD

It was a mutual decision. She knew what was going to happen, just as he did. And she was clearly ok with. That probably made it a lot easier on him to do what needed to be done to save not just the earth, but every single person in the universe.

Yeah, I know they both knew but it just doesn't seem fair.
Caelum LeCrux
Inadriel
Caelum LeCrux
Was I the only one that felt so freakin' bad for Simon, I mean he gave up his wife for the human race....Would or could you guys?

It was a mutual decision. She knew what was going to happen, just as he did. And she was clearly ok with. That probably made it a lot easier on him to do what needed to be done to save not just the earth, but every single person in the universe.

Life isn't fair. Sometimes difficult choices have to be made and I have nothing but respect for him for being able to make it.

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Inadriel
Caelum LeCrux
Inadriel
Caelum LeCrux

Life isn't fair. Sometimes difficult choices have to be made and I have nothing but respect for him for being able to make it.

Yeah, took a lot for him to do it so I respect him for that just eh.

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
VeunzTheForgotten
It would be really hard for me to do that, I'd look for every possible way to NOT give up my loved ones for random jerks.

Sorry I totally missed that post, I agree with you, I just couldn't bring myself to do it, I mean more power to the ones that could. But I personally couldn't.
Caelum LeCrux

In a normal case. ((((No)))) but in Simons place....i might done the same

Fluffy Creature

Guys, Simon and Yoko is a terrible idea. I'm glad that Yoko didn't return Simon's feelings, since every guy she kisses dies.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Troy the confuzed
Guys, Simon and Yoko is a terrible idea. I'm glad that Yoko didn't return Simon's feelings, since every guy she kisses dies.

Lol that made me laugh.

I don't like that pairing. I thought that yeah simon's love dies in the end but it kind of had to happen and i like how it was handled. It was beautiful and I cried a bit but I was happy.

But I don't think I could give up my love for the world. She is my world.
Caelum LeCrux
Jinraku
Just get with Yoko....

Lmfao, seems legit.

YOU CAN'T DO THAT! 0_0 SHE HAS THE KISS OF DEATH REMEMBER?

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Jinraku
Just get with Yoko....

Lmfao, seems legit.

AHH crap I forgot about that D: damn her for killing Kamina!!!
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Jinraku
Just get with Yoko....

Lmfao, seems legit.

lol. Its ok. When you don't believe in yourself there will always be a Kamina that you can believe in that believes in you that believes in her that believes in you that believes in cake.

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Jinraku
Just get with Yoko....

Lmfao, seems legit.

lol. Its ok. When you don't believe in yourself there will always be a Kamina that you can believe in that believes in you that believes in her that believes in you that believes in cake.

-Yoko leans in to kiss Simon and Kamina pops up in his head like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Jinraku
Just get with Yoko....

Lmfao, seems legit.

-Yoko leans in to kiss Simon and Kamina pops up in his head like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-

lol

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo

lol

lol I thought it was pretty much to the point eh? XD
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo

lol

Pretty much. smile

Interesting Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo
Caelum LeCrux
Kazemaru Shichijo

lol

Pretty much. smile

Welp back to Soul Eater marathon XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items