Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well for some reason I love these new series, first two eps was so so but the third one... I like it, cant wait for more.
Just wondering why Kirito wields a sword in a gun game lol
Anyways, I'm looking forward for him to actually enter the game and use a female avatar.

Kawaii Transform

Rawr The Kitty

Why does he choose to be a female?

Hygienic Consumer

l Rikka l
Rawr The Kitty

First of all it is not a female character its just very a famine looking male one.Also he didn't choose it but got it instead of some glitch/bug in the game.

Kawaii Transform

Hamoc

Ahh, okay. That makes sense! I haven't read the LN or anything so I'm kind of just in the dark, waiting for the next episodes haha.

Xx-Ryuhime-xX's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

14,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alkaide
"He's strong enough to smile on the battlefield." Chill the ******** out, Sinon. You're literally playing a video game.
but a person on the battlefield doesnt smile due to the extremity of the situation. It may be a game to those who see games as just a game but to those who play to win, its another version of life. The more serious you take it, the more you enjoy it and also the more stronger you can be. People who play just to play end up losing and at some point get discouraged and usually stop play cause of a high ampunt of defeat. So people who smile in games mean they have tasted defeat and kept moving forward becoming strong enough to smile and enjoy the thrill of battle.

Aged Codger

Kibimaru
Alkaide
"He's strong enough to smile on the battlefield." Chill the ******** out, Sinon. You're literally playing a video game.
but a person on the battlefield doesnt smile due to the extremity of the situation. It may be a game to those who see games as just a game but to those who play to win, its another version of life. The more serious you take it, the more you enjoy it and also the more stronger you can be. People who play just to play end up losing and at some point get discouraged and usually stop play cause of a high ampunt of defeat. So people who smile in games mean they have tasted defeat and kept moving forward becoming strong enough to smile and enjoy the thrill of battle.
In my experience, the more you take a game seriously the less enjoyable it is (LoL). But I'd be smiling too if I had a big a** minigun and started tearing up unprepared gankers regardless of how seriously I'm taking the game.

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm watching it,but it has caught my attention like the first season
hoping it gets better

Xx-Ryuhime-xX's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

14,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
just give it time. mrgreen

Big Bunny

I think that it's alright so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more even though I've already read the novels. ^^

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Hamoc
l Rikka l
Rawr The Kitty

First of all it is not a female character its just very a famine looking male one.Also he didn't choose it but got it instead of some glitch/bug in the game.

>not actually a female avatar
>didn't choose to be one

Well thank goodness for that. If SAO started to actually do something interesting with the whole mmorpg idea reality itself might shatter and break away.

I recently watched Trans4mers because a blackout in my city kept me from watching a movie I actually wanted to see, so I got two free movie passes and spent one on a movie I'd never actually pay money for. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but a reviewer used the word "bombastic" to describe the movie.

...and that's pretty much how I feel about SAO. It's bombastic. All action, and all drama.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i've also watched the first 3 epi., and so far, i'm already luv'n diz brand new season! biggrin Sinon is already start'n to become my fave character, even though her RL self seems sorta weak, but i do like her game character, as she kicks a** in GGO lol…but i also luv the mystery part where Kirito is asked to go into GGO and investigate bout the various murders dats been go'n on within GGO..can't wait till the next several epi.! ^_^

~edit post~: i've waited forever for this new season to be released and it finally comes out in July! biggrin hell, i thought it wouldn't be out till this fall maybe Aug. or Oct., but it looks like it arrived sooner than i thought it would lol sweatdrop but this is pretty cool too, and Kirito and Asuna and co. are still around..so i think this should be a pretty good season cool

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Tragick Lullaby
Sakura Latte
Brassy Knit
Mystic_Hamburger
I haven't started it yet. But wait, guns? what the hell?

hahah yup, guns. I think the creators were desperate to base it off of something. however it does look pretty cool so far!

Um the Gun Gale Online arc has been out for a long time now. It's only just now that they started to animate it. neutral Also, the series was written by Reki Kawahara, not whoever animated the series.

Also, Asuna IS in the GGO arc, but she isn't going to be the lead girl in it, just like how she wasn't the lead girl in the Fairy Dance arc whereas Leafa/Suguha was.
FINALLY! Thank you finally someone who actually knows the light novels emotion_hug

I didn't read all of the light novels, though. ^^; I think I read up to a few chapters of GGO before I set it off to the side because of school. And now since the site I used to read them on has taken the chapters down, I don't know where to read the rest anymore. But other than the light novel, I also get my SAO info from the SAO wikia which tells me everything I need to know. I think more people could benefit from doing a little research instead of speculating from what's been shown in the anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff