Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should I expect besides, a film noir setting, nudity, and scenes of torture? I'm continuing dabbling around with different series, expanding what I've seen and experienced.
A heavily mediocre series that gets rationalized and praised by self-proclaimed intellectuals who try to justify watching a trashy series like RIN DoM.
LegendaryRandomVIllager42
A heavily mediocre series that gets rationalized and praised by self-proclaimed intellectuals who try to justify watching a trashy series like RIN DoM.

Sounds like something up my alley.
Pretty bored anime and there are just one short scene of yuri in it.

Questionable Conversationalist

Lame characters, lamest "villains" ever.
Cannibalism.
The line "You know, vodka is Russian for water" like eighty million times.
Milady Alluca
Lame characters, lamest "villains" ever.
Cannibalism.
The line "You know, vodka is Russian for water" like eighty million times.
that line did get old really fast.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

The lamest weakness ever: the main character gets horny every time she sees a vampire (I think it's vampires, anyway, can't remember exactly) and can't stop herself from dropping whatever she's doing and letting said vampire screw her again and again. Sounds like some stupid plot from a really bad hentai...

Oh, and 45-ish minutes per episode of "what the heck just happened?"

RIN isn't a bad series, but it's not good, either. It's just... meh.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Wow, so much hate for Rin. It's definitely made for guys, but I enjoyed it.
That vodka line- I always thought it was less about the actual vodka and more about illustrating the girls staying the same (or, trying to stay the same) as time flies past, their mortal friends age, technology advances and society changes.
Spooky Wasabi Princess
Wow, so much hate for Rin. It's definitely made for guys, but I enjoyed it.
That vodka line- I always thought it was less about the actual vodka and more about illustrating the girls staying the same (or, trying to stay the same) as time flies past, their mortal friends age, technology advances and society changes.

I thought the exact same thing about the notion of Mimi quoting that vodka is Russian for water.
body parts exploding and sex.

Scompiglio's Wife

I thought the show was okay. The ending was kind of confusing and I felt like it was really just one shots attempting to be a whole story.
The plot is pretty sweet, but "nudity" is a huge understatement and so is "torture". It's only really accurate when you put those together to form weird, demented, and occasionally horrific sexual scenes. The show itself is a little bit difficult to keep up with because so much time passes between episodes and there are huge technological advances. But other than that, I thought the show was pretty cool.

Magical Lunatic

I like Galneryus.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I loved rin. It was a good series and I enjoyed it.

Lonely Lunatic

It... wasn't... that bad.

Okay. Who am I kidding. It wasn't good. At all. I barely managed to finish it, and I still don't understand HOW I was able to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff