Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lex Joseph Luthor
Snookums
Lex Joseph Luthor
bobshots
What's wrong with more Ed,Edd, and Eddy? confused I like that show.... xp
Nothing's wrong with it. Although I do think CN overplays it just a bit ^^;; I'm just using it as an example. I could just have easily said Scooby Doo. Or Baby Looney Toons.

I second you on the overplaying bit, even though I like the show. sweatdrop Up until recently, it was in nothing but reruns for the longest time...all day long.

Baby Looney Toons...the horror. gonk

Whatever happened to that Robot Jones show, anyway? I liked that.
I guess CN's audience just wasn't ready for Robot Jones ^^;; I don't know.

I think if there's one problem with Cartoon Network, it's that they run their popular shows into the ground.

And i AM kind of perturbed that they're not airing June Bugs this years sad

Man. crying I might look to see if there were any DVDs....

I'm not sure what June Bugs is.
June Bugs was an annual marathon where CN played nothing but a full day of Bugs Bunny cartoons. It was pretty awesome, really.
I.Hate.Inuyasha
June Bugs was an annual marathon where CN played nothing but a full day of Bugs Bunny cartoons. It was pretty awesome, really.

I think I remember now. sweatdrop I guess it's nice for people that are into Looney Tunes that much, but I got annoyed one time because I hardly ever watch TV, and that one day I had nothing to do, and that was the only thing on CN. sweatdrop

Super Genius

Snookums
I.Hate.Inuyasha

I think I remember now. sweatdrop I guess it's nice for people that are into Looney Tunes that much, but I got annoyed one time because I hardly ever watch TV, and that one day I had nothing to do, and that was the only thing on CN. sweatdrop
Well, with the very noticeable lack of real Looney Toons on CN, I was looking forward to it *sighs*

I DO wish they hadn't exchanged Lupin for Toonheads on Adult Swim.

Unbeatable Raider

So, in the same sense, we could not have TV programs at all. They don't have to show TV... We should stop writing reviews that talk about the weaker points of a TV show, since it's better than nothing?

Everything on TV gets critisized for something. But ti still shows on TV anyway. If you're really serious about hating edits and dubs and etc, why don't you not watch it at all? Like I started doing.

Did that make sense? Either way, it was a good point made.
I think i see wat u mean. But it's not like we don't appreciate the fact that these sitcoms took the time and money to air these shows, it's great that they do. It proves that they're considerate of them, and that they feel that they should be seen in the public. However they should know ahead of time of wat they are going to get themselves into.
One of the things i always felt was a problem with some sitcoms (the kid sitcoms in particular) was that they never really probed a series further. They never looked ahead of wat happens next. Take Escaflowne for instance when Fox Kids Network aired it one time. They had no idea that eventually the series would get a bit more bloodier later on, so they cut it off. It's when the show begins to go over the required age limit does that series lose credibility that bothers me.
Shows like those should be aired on more mature sitcoms such as Adult Swim, which keep it as it is.
As a fan that's another thing that i'm not comfortable with. The shows that are fixed to fit the age preference are way too juvenile, in fact even kids feel they're being cheated out of something that should be ther. (i.e. Card Captor Sakura series tended to jump a few episodes a couple times.)
Whether u say i am complaining too much, making too many assumptions, or looking to much into this i could care less talk2hand . This is just my honest opinion of the matter is all. I feel the sitcoms should be valued for giving anime series a chance, but they should really know wat it is they're intending to show.

Unbeatable Raider

Soulette
I think i see wat u mean. But it's not like we don't appreciate the fact that these sitcoms took the time and money to air these shows, it's great that they do. It proves that they're considerate of them, and that they feel that they should be seen in the public. However they should know ahead of time of wat they are going to get themselves into.
One of the things i always felt was a problem with some sitcoms (the kid sitcoms in particular) was that they never really probed a series further. They never looked ahead of wat happens next. Take Escaflowne for instance when Fox Kids Network aired it one time. They had no idea that eventually the series would get a bit more bloodier later on, so they cut it off. It's when the show begins to go over the required age limit does that series lose credibility that bothers me.
Shows like those should be aired on more mature sitcoms such as Adult Swim, which keep it as it is.
As a fan that's another thing that i'm not comfortable with. The shows that are fixed to fit the age preference are way too juvenile, in fact even kids feel they're being cheated out of something that should be ther. (i.e. Card Captor Sakura series tended to jump a few episodes a couple times.)
Whether u say i am complaining too much, making too many assumptions, or looking to much into this i could care less talk2hand . This is just my honest opinion of the matter is all. I feel the sitcoms should be valued for giving anime series a chance, but they should really know wat it is they're intending to show.
Something tels me that you don't know what a sitcom is . . .

Super Genius

Saiyan Prince Vegita
fwee
Up to the first page with ye.
Yeah! Let's be happy with what we've got! It's definitely better than nothing!
wata weird topic.... stare
I don't watch the trash on TV; I go and download my anime first, and if it's good, I'll go and buy it. So every network across America can take anime down for all I care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff