Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
So wait, did it ever mention Eureka being able to see UV rays? 'cause I just watched episode 12 of the original last night, the Coralian tripping out episode, and when Renton wakes up in "Class" the teacher is teaching about how this species of butterfly is able to see UV rays, and I was like O_O did they really make a connection that far? or did I just miss the fact that Coralians can see UV rays?

i remember that ep, a very weird one i might add, and at first i think that they didn`t make a connection between the butterflies and coralians but at the end Eureka does kinda look like a butterfly =/ god that is weird o_o i have no idea if it`s intentional but that is one far connection, and i dont remember them saying that, i wonder what kind of things will happen if Ao can see UV rays, maybe something big will happen involving butterflies x3

EDIT: hey i`ve started that shimeji i was talking about =3 i need some supporters D= i`m not that good with long projects and it will help me get it done if there are people looking forward to it, also ideas for what i can make him do will help too, let me know if you`re interested!!

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG i have another theory!!!! this one isn`t about AO though, ok so i`m watching an ep and it shows the flashback of when the scub coral first arrived on earth, it hit some sort of space craft that was sent, both the craft and the scub coral fell back to earth, and you see a piece of metal in the water, at first i thought it was some sort of connection with the gem thing before, but i thought of something else, that metal might have been from the craft(no duh) i think Eureka was named after the space craft that the scub coral had hit before it arrived on earth o_o weather the scub coral named her or the humans idk but i just relized that, sorry if i fail so much that i didn`t relize it sooner =w=

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ok a quick warning here =w= i watched a single ep and got a crazy super long explaination of another theory involving AO and since i was praised for posting a random theory i`m going all out =D

wait what? @_@ the first time i watched the last 5 ep i was impatiant and skiped a bit, did i miss this? THEY`RE ALREADY ON EARTH?!!?!? then what was that promised land? some sort of time skip?!?!!?! maybe that`s what the AO version is on, maybe that small rip in the universe(aparently a something about when the questionable limitation was almost reached like 3000 years ago) is like a time portal or something and it goes back in time to before the scub coral had gotten agressive, so it makes sence how the tech stuff is lower and how there are realy contanents, the less amount of trapar could be because the scub coral wouldn`t have been there as long
(anyone recall any machines that run on trapar in the flashback of when Eureka fell from the sky? if not then maybe she realy did bring the scub coral!!!!)

maybe the Nirvash is mark 1 cuz it`s the first of it`s kind, before that they didn`t have a archetype so they only had the machines(why they dont bleed) and since it`s back in time they haven`t discovered any yet so they cant make any others, why Nirvash itself didn`t bleed might be cuz of how it`s a bit different like what other`s have said, also if they cant make more then it makes sence on how all the countries are fighting over who gets it, we haven`t seen any other LFOs that look like Nirvash, and if that yellow eyed guy has one then that would also make sence

also the year might have changed, they might have redid the years or something, stating the year might just be throwing us off from what`s realy going on, and if we ignore the ep 51 then maybe Eureka was sent back in time to stop someone from doing something evil(maybe that yellow eyed guy in the opening is an evil guy who can travel through time) and even with ep 51 she said how the world would be destroyed, maybe she had to go back in time to prevent that evil guy from destryoing the world!! maybe that`s his plan!!

god i went all out...

Salty Gawker

ShiniSnowDemon
ok a quick warning here =w= i watched a single ep and got a crazy super long explaination of another theory involving AO and since i was praised for posting a random theory i`m going all out =D

wait what? @_@ the first time i watched the last 5 ep i was impatiant and skiped a bit, did i miss this? THEY`RE ALREADY ON EARTH?!!?!? then what was that promised land? some sort of time skip?!?!!?! maybe that`s what the AO version is on, maybe that small rip in the universe(aparently a something about when the questionable limitation was almost reached like 3000 years ago) is like a time portal or something and it goes back in time to before the scub coral had gotten agressive, so it makes sence how the tech stuff is lower and how there are realy contanents, the less amount of trapar could be because the scub coral wouldn`t have been there as long
(anyone recall any machines that run on trapar in the flashback of when Eureka fell from the sky? if not then maybe she realy did bring the scub coral!!!!)

maybe the Nirvash is mark 1 cuz it`s the first of it`s kind, before that they didn`t have a archetype so they only had the machines(why they dont bleed) and since it`s back in time they haven`t discovered any yet so they cant make any others, why Nirvash itself didn`t bleed might be cuz of how it`s a bit different like what other`s have said, also if they cant make more then it makes sence on how all the countries are fighting over who gets it, we haven`t seen any other LFOs that look like Nirvash, and if that yellow eyed guy has one then that would also make sence

also the year might have changed, they might have redid the years or something, stating the year might just be throwing us off from what`s realy going on, and if we ignore the ep 51 then maybe Eureka was sent back in time to stop someone from doing something evil(maybe that yellow eyed guy in the opening is an evil guy who can travel through time) and even with ep 51 she said how the world would be destroyed, maybe she had to go back in time to prevent that evil guy from destryoing the world!! maybe that`s his plan!!

god i went all out...

So, tl;dr version would be like ao is actually the past leading up to the old e7 anime. Damn time loops! Bones u so crazy.

Plz correct me on that one. sweatdrop

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like the robot surfing better in Macross Frontier. Plus, Eureka robots look gay.

Salty Gawker

Blackrose2015
I like the robot surfing better in Macross Frontier. Plus, Eureka robots look gay.

Valks don't surf. Also nice to see you again, d**k. rolleyes

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gunzstray
ShiniSnowDemon

god i went all out...

So, tl;dr version would be like ao is actually the past leading up to the old e7 anime. Damn time loops! Bones u so crazy.

Plz correct me on that one. sweatdrop

what do you mean correct? x3 and i love this idea!!! i watched that ep cuz it explains alot of things so i thought i`d get some ideas from watching Diane talk, insted i got the idea from Dewy saying that they`re already on earth, well the flashback of the scub coral`s first apearance helped too

and my theory isn`t just the past leading up, it`s a time skip, so lots of things could be weird, like we know how the scub coral came to earth, but with a time skip to before then it could have been Eureka that brought it when she went through time, why some characters looks like the old characters idk =/ maybe it just turned out like that(or they could be their great ancestors xD )

a time skip theory does explain alot of things, low tech, less trapar, machines that dont bleed, and usauly when new tech is discovered wouldn`t they go all out with it? like how they said about the development that was going on, could explain why that city was totaly FP central x3 they went overboard with the new tech

i feel like a genius =D and i do need some motivation to get that shimeji-ee done >_< i`ve got to the point where i have a shimeji that when it stands still, walks, or sits, it`s an incomplete Nirvash, yet when it does anything else it looks like the shimeji-ee i used the program for, also i realy gotta fix that tilt.... looks like he`s leaning forward.... and when he sits he floats xD

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gunzstray
Blackrose2015

Valks don't surf. Also nice to see you again, d**k. rolleyes

The Macross Quarter does. Watch the movie.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ok here`s another smaller theory, so i was rewatching a number of ep(first time around i had gotten lazy and skiped some parts of the anime when i got near the end) and it looks like the "true promised land" was right below them(which in real life is totaly impossible), that earth underneath looks more like our earth, so maybe all that above land(which might have been made entirly from scub coral) might have deteriorated or been destroyed or something and they all started living there on the more real earth, if trapar is their breath then the absence of all the scub coral land then that`s alot less trapar, they did say how the scub coral became almost as big as the planet or something~ so maybe while all the humans left like 10,000 years ago the scub coral covered the earth with their own self hiding what used to be there, so when the humans returned they started living on the scub coral earth, that could also explain why it seems like there`s two planets, cuz it`s like two in one

or maybe it never deteriorated at all O_O maybe there were humans that were stuck under that layer of earth after the whole that might have covered up, that earth below is like an ancient version of our planet, like before we took over and made cities everywhere, the time frame would be a little messed up in that version of the theory but it could explain Eureka falling from the sky~ maybe that sky wasn`t so emty, maybe she fell from the surface world~

ok the first half seems more realistic to me =w= also alot more realistic to the time theory, also so much for smaller xD

EDIT: and you know what`s creeping me out? its almost like i`ve seen it all before, i know i watched a few ep when i was young but not the whole thing, yet there are a few things that for some reason feel so familar, no duh after i`ve seen it a few times but i felt it the first time i saw it, like Anemone calling for THE END while it`s being destroyed, and the explosion, it also feels like i knew the series in another life or something o_o ither that or i have terrible sence of time(aka it might have only been a couple months since i`ve heard it yet it might have felt like a few years, or something might have happend yet it seems like i dreamed it long ago) cuz i remember someone commenting on the last ep, like if there aren`t any cows how are they getting the beef for the burgers? i`ve heard that comment somewhere before!!!! yet i`ve only been into the series enough to talk about it or look stuff up about it for like almost a month!!!(yet i already know so much =w= ) and it`s realy weird =/ almost like it was my destiny to watch this series!!(ok that`s a little crazy)

EDIT: ok i saw the raw ep, at first that girl creeped me out but that`s Truth!! i dont know where i heard that name but i read somewhere his or as we know now whatever that thing is, is Truth! i wonder what he is... maybe he`s like a humanoid form of the secrets xD honestly i wouldn`t be suprized, maybe it`s like the manga version, the other species is evil, anyway Truth looks dangerous o_o oh god i`m getting other theories now cuz of him.... i swear he had blue hair... *goes back and checks* ya he does o_o but it`s more blue then turqouise(now i gotta memorize how to spell that...)

uh oh theory time, maybe a war will start from this, in the manga it was the coralians that were kinda evil, gonna use Renton then leave the planet, destroying it in the process, well this could be later when there`s an eviler species and now the coralians are the ones who are gonna stop them, also another point, in the original there are alot of times where the scubs came out of the ground, it`s the same thing in AO but they`re like a hundred times larger and cause a huge explosion thing, maybe those are like warnings to something bigger, also for some reason i see Truth chasing after Eureka... i dont know why but i feel like it`s gonna be a race of some sort, who`s gonna find her first, Ao, Renton, or Truth... also do remember i`m getting all this from just the RAW version xD i have no idea what anyone said

EDIT: there i saw the subbed x3 ya that guy is weird, hmmm he was waiting for Ao..... maybe Truth has met Eureka before! maybe 10 years ago when she took Nirvash into battle she was fighting Truth! and something about if he`s killing secrets.... what would that mean for Truth... maybe he was just realy happy that Ao showed up, or it could be something more then that, i cant think of much right now, we know very little about Truth, exept that he has multiple forms and weird yellow eyes, also that first part was very confusing for me, is Truth able to turn into a person that he`s killed? cuz i swear it looked like he killed himself in different forms or something, or maybe he just can turn into anyone he wants and since that guy is dead he wont have to worry about there being two of him, and it looks like he says his name there =w= i fail, also i have this nasty feeling he`s done something to Eureka D= idk why
ShiniSnowDemon

Caution, I WILL mention spoilers for Eureka Seven, the original, though. Granted, you should already know E7 inside out if you're here.

So I finished re-watching Eureka Seven, and I was right, they totally didn't mention Eureka being able to see UV rays, but it MIGHT have been a little bit teased at in episode 40 "Cosmic Trigger", where they're entering, "The Great Wall" I think it was called, the place where Sakuya was being held. Renton complains about not being able to see anything and Eureka looking off into the cave with her eyes almost glowing says "Sakuya".

Also, the planet underneath doesn't just LOOK like Earth, it IS Earth, I don't know why you're saying it like that, when they down right said it in the story... :S And about what you said, that after the end that it could be deteriorating, well after the epilogue in episode 50 it shows a picture of the planet, and if you look closely, you can see the true earth emerging from behind the actually deteriorating scub.

User Image
You can even see the shape of Japan, right in the middle.

But I feel like if the scub deteriorated, people wouldn't be so clueless about who Eureka was, her name's in big letters on the f***ing moon, and it doesn't explain a few other things.

And your other theory about it being an alternate universe, well in episode 47 "Acperience 4", When Diane is explaining the Control Cluster and the Scub Coral in general to Renton, and how their destruction/disturbance could cause a rip in the universe, she mentions this:

User Image
Through the power of my amazing Photoshop skills, I was able to put both of the subbed lines into one convenient image, and label them in the right order. xp

Another thing, in the Eureka Seven AO Prologue that I might have mentioned here earlier, they were talking about the seven "seeds" or something that were scattered around the world, which is maybe what was going on in the epilogue where for some reason Eureka and Renton weren't home, but if it's not that I feel like they were maaaaaaaybe on their honeymoon, or something, whee in which case it's a likely time for when Ao was *ahem* conceived. But in the prologue, she mentions that she has to go somewhere for something and that it won't be easy to come back and Renton's all like "I'll find you!" so my guess is that she has to go through this alternate universe, which she ends up doing while pregnant. But the seven seeds were teased at in the last episode, you can see towards the end of the episode.

User Image

And I think someone was complaining because Nirvash like, took a step back from being unarmored super bad-a** back to armored regular bad-a**, well did you forget that at the VERY end of that episode she basically gave herself in place of Eureka in the red wooshy woosh thing.

Also, Shini mentioned Sakuya's seven gem thingies, I believe it was mentioned that those were Compacs, and if the things that scattered across the world were the same things, that could line up with when Nirvash says "Your emotions have all been engraved into my Compac..." Maybe she needs to regain those Nirvash's Compac fragments or whatever to stabilize the Control Cluster replacement thing, if, from what I understand, that's what Nirvash was sacrificing herself for.

I think I'm done.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon

YAYZ someone else posting =D
whoa that`s alot of stuff @w@ i know how others feel when i type like crazy now, although i dont use pics, also i had thought that maybe some had deteriorated but Gonzy said about going to the other universe so maybe half went there, and yes xD their names are engraved into the moon, i honestly wonder about what happend to that

you know i`m gonna go rewatch ep 51 again, i watched it twice but watching it again can help me get more ideas =3 i`ll edit if it gives me more idea

also if she did go to the other universe how would that all work out? if the planet they are already on is earth then is the other universe a mirror image of the planet? that would have the moon not being engraved makes sence, or maybe the scub coral planet was recreated in another universe creating an official second planet
maybe she did leave to go do whatever she needed to do, and Renton did find her, everything that happend there might have taken a number of years and then she returned to earth 13 years before AO! where Renton is i have no idea, although that wouldn`t explain why the moon isn`t engraved, the idea of them showing a preview for something like that then cutting it out makes alot of sence, that ep 51 would show almost nothing to compair with the begining of the sequal, until maybe later on when we get story backgrounds, they would need alot of past flashbacks considering how many characters we know of that are from the past

also i`ve seen theorys saying that Gazzele(sp?) is Holland`s kid, i thought so too at first but then he says that it was the adults that were saying to be mean to Ao, Holland and Talho know Eureka, so why would they do that? that`s what made me believe otherwise, there is a way around that though... maybe to have prevented being hated by the rest of the island by being on the side of the outsider, but then again they wouldn`t worry about that.....
i stay on the side that it`s false, although he does look like him x3

EDIT: ok that still irritates me so much... the audio for the most part i know is official cuz it`s different, but some audio as well as 90% of the video are from the anime, and that is highly irritating, but i didn`t get any more ideas from it >_< but it maches my idea of already left and been found, if she left right then, then there wouldn`t have been much time for Ao would there? or the timing would be extremly weird, but it gives plenty of time if when she fell from the sky in AO she was returning, cuz who knows what happened where ever she was, Renton could of found her

EDIT: and once again no one else is here... *sigh* anyway any feedback on my new pic!!!?? =D [Link]
ShiniSnowDemon

Cute! xp
You should do Gulliver or Noah.

Any who, I think I'm gunna' be rewatching the few episodes of AO that are out, just to soak in as much info as possible, and right off the bat the first thing I notice is that the date is 2025, meaning that it's unlikely that it's the same universe, or at the very least that it's the same point in time, since the year in Eureka 7 was 12005, and I doubt they would have randomly dropped the 1. This also mean that, since AO is 13, he was born around 2012-ish. If the distance is exactly 10000 years between these 2 worlds, which I imagine it is, Renton and Eureka are about 35, at the time of the story and at AO's birth, about 21. Ao's adoptive siblings Linck, Maeter, and Maurice would now be 24, 25, 26, and hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of them had kids.

Also, after reanalyzing the epilogue, I noticed that Renton and Eureka are actually legally those kids' parents, I was kinda' under the impression that Axel had just done that, simply because they were too young. You wouldn't know this unless your subber was awesome or if you know a tid bit of Japanese, the document that Axel's holding shows the character 父 (Chichi, meaning father) next Renton's name, and 母 (Haha, meaning mother) next to Eureka's name.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon

Cute! xp
You should do Gulliver or Noah.

Any who, I think I'm gunna' be rewatching the few episodes of AO that are out, just to soak in as much info as possible, and right off the bat the first thing I notice is that the date is 2025, meaning that it's unlikely that it's the same universe, or at the very least that it's the same point in time, since the year in Eureka 7 was 12005, and I doubt they would have randomly dropped the 1. This also mean that, since AO is 13, he was born around 2012-ish. If the distance is exactly 10000 years between these 2 worlds, which I imagine it is, Renton and Eureka are about 35, at the time of the story and at AO's birth, about 21. Ao's adoptive siblings Linck, Maeter, and Maurice would now be 24, 25, 26, and hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out one of them had kids.

Also, after reanalyzing the epilogue, I noticed that Renton and Eureka are actually legally those kids' parents, I was kinda' under the impression that Axel had just done that, simply because they were too young. You wouldn't know this unless your subber was awesome or if you know a tid bit of Japanese, the document that Axel's holding shows the character 父 (Chichi, meaning father) next Renton's name, and 母 (Haha, meaning mother) next to Eureka's name.

hmmm i`m not that good with animals(ironicly a year ago i was 10x better at animals then people) yet i`m in the process of drawing a butterfly(with that specific wing pattern =w= ) so i could give it a try, gotta find an idea, i have trouble thinking up content, characters aren`t the problem, it`s what to do with them

and i didn`t know it was 12005 o_o i thought it was just 2005, gotta rewatch that ep with Moondoggie`s license, so i guess the date in AO is just a trick, it might not be 20 years =w= also that`s just weird, it`s 2012 now xD technaly he was born this year in reality, i wonder if that was done intentionaly, it also said that the humans left the earth 10,000 years ago, i wonder if that fact has been taken over from the original, cuz the date has changed by 10,000 years, plus/minus the 20 years which could have also gone by

EDIT: ok i have this random idea of like an untold story of the scub coral, this is purely from observation, it seems like it was Norb and Sakuya that were the original, the scub coral created Sakuya, but they didn`t forsee that they would have trouble crossing the great wall, so the scub coral then created a means of transportation, aka the Nirvash, but it might have taken time for the scub coral to create the right one, thus the countless others, the scub coral then needed a new humanoid coralian, so they created Eureka, and by placing her in the same area as the Nirvash it linked the two so they`re like a pair, all they needed was a second human, which obviously came
it also looks like there was some sort of test, to test their resolve or something durring hard times, and if they can stay together despite the differences, like how Sakuya started glowing from the compacs(and i have no idea why they were in her in the first place) yet Norb didn`t mind, the same kind of thing happens with Eureka and Renton, when they`re in the promised land the green things started apearing on her arm, plus the wings, yet the same thing happend, and according to the sub i watched they both commented on how beautiful they were =/

also i drew that fat bager thing =w= i realy dont know how to pronounce his name nvm spell it, looks pretty good, when i compair it to a chibi i drew it irritates me, now i have a base started for a less chibi yet might still be a chibi person o_o if this turns out, i might be evolving passed chibi and on to real anime, oh god i`m nervous... if this does turn out and i`m evolving again then ha to people who say you cant start with stylized art xD especialy for someone with a good 3D mind and highly active imagination(especialy when reading) ok back to nervousness o_o

EDITliketwominlater: O_O i`m gonna have a spaz attack if this pic gets any further... *stares at the page with a base of a female anime character* v_v i thank you gods of art for this TwT ya at this rate i`m gonna have a spaz attack xD especialy if i get to the stage where i can make it look like a character ^w^
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon

Yeah, now that you mention it, it is odd that it made so many archetypes, and if you can remember in episode 18, with the miner, he talks about how a number of the archetype frames are deficient? I don't know how else to put it, let me rewatch that part... Okay, he doesn't really say anything like that exactly, but it seems to be that a lot of the buried LFOs weren't prime and proper, it took some digging to find one of perfection, or something like that.

And sounds exciting about the art! I'm not too huge on art, I've done a few sketches here and there, but I can still appreciate the amount of practice it takes. Also his name is Gulliver, like from Gulliver's Travels, that book.

But anyway, I'm gunna' be adding a few of my notices of AO into this thread, there's one bit I'm feeling very confident of its accuracy, it won't answer all the questions, but hopefully it'll make this whole "Alternate universe thing" add up a little.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon

Yeah, now that you mention it, it is odd that it made so many archetypes, and if you can remember in episode 18, with the miner, he talks about how a number of the archetype frames are deficient? I don't know how else to put it, let me rewatch that part... Okay, he doesn't really say anything like that exactly, but it seems to be that a lot of the buried LFOs weren't prime and proper, it took some digging to find one of perfection, or something like that.

And sounds exciting about the art! I'm not too huge on art, I've done a few sketches here and there, but I can still appreciate the amount of practice it takes. Also his name is Gulliver, like from Gulliver's Travels, that book.

But anyway, I'm gunna' be adding a few of my notices of AO into this thread, there's one bit I'm feeling very confident of its accuracy, it won't answer all the questions, but hopefully it'll make this whole "Alternate universe thing" add up a little.

i dont remember that ep =w= i guess i thought up that just from seeing the compairison of events from Sakuya and Eureka xD and i think i just read his name too fast to bother to spell it right, but i got it now =w= been so buisy though, i have tons to do, i haven`t been working on that shimeji lately.... i should post a preview of what i have done so i can get some feedback and encouragement to continue, plus i got some pics to color, PLUS my practice on my new style of art, which if i started with that speach again we`ll be here a while xD
and that`s what i`m gonna do, think up whatever i can, post it, and at the least help others get ideas, although my brain is dead right now x_x might be cuz it`s 7am where i am right now, uh so tired... also at this rate i`m gonna be out of paper by the end of the week... i need more paper...

EDIT: my books finaly came in the mail x3 i fell so weird, maybe it`s cuz so many different things are happening at once, my drawings, then my books came in the mail, and school was o-mazingly boring today, i feel so odd... anyway i read the first chapter of the official translation x3 ither their translation is terrible or at the begining of the series she doesn`t know how to talk too well xD with the entire english translation with me i can look up anything and also get a unique translation of the manga, god it still feels werid

EDIT: aparently i missed a number of things when i read it the first few times, i saw things i didn`t see before, maybe i skiped them knowing it was boring, although i had planed on taking a week to read it all yet i finished two and a half volumes yesterday =w=
also i need an opinion on this [Link]

EDIT: that did not make any sence!! if it was subbed it might have helped xD but that was messed up, and that does not look good... and that not being Ao there i so called it!!!! xD booya!! ya i cant comment much on this ep... it made no sence and it`s not subbed yet.... although it seems i might have been right when i said that maybe Eureka fought Truth before, it seems like there are some similar memories or something of the like, well i`ll edit again once i see the subbed

EDIT: OMG ITS HILARIOUS ok so i just finished reading my volume 5 i have, at the end of each volume it has some little funny mini comics, these were ones i hadn`t seen before xD
the first one has the 3 kids when they afre being arrested, one of the guys comments on how who knew they`d need kid sized handcufs, then someone gets a coat hanger and hangs them up with it xD
the first half of another one has this guy saying that the new recruiting posters for the military were ready and was asking Dominic if he wanted to see, you see a pic of Dewy holding a globe, Dominic says call the printer and burn it xD
the next one though when he comes back and shows Dominic the new version, this time it`s Anemone in a swimsuit xD and Dominic says to call the printer then hang it in his room! rofl i was laughing my head off =w= i`ll be back in an hour with another update if volume 6 has these comics, cuz i didn`t see any when i read it online, so i dont think i`d have seen it

EDIT: eh there wasn`t a mini comic.... sad face D= although after a certain point it was pretty much just rereading it, at the begining the translation was different but then it was the same as the online version...... well so much for taking a week to read it xD did that in two days, also at the end of volume 6 there`s this cool page, it has a pic of all the characters, but they`re drawn out as they are in the anime, even though it`s the same series the anime and manga look different, so it was anime drawn as manga xD pretty cool but what irritates me is that insted of Gekko they say Moonlight =_= like realy? stick with what the fans know, at first i`m like moonlight? what`s that? then i relize it`s the Gekko, must be what Gekko means or something
anyway i should work on my homework ^^; man what`s that gonna be? 3 edits in two days? xD cuz i`ll be editing again when i see the new sub, although i might just add a new post... i know it`s good to edit but if the single post is getting too big then a new poat might be smart =_=

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
omg omg omg omg =O something is hidden under HQ oh what can it be!? me and my wishfull thinking tells me it`s Eureka but i know that`s not it... maybe it`s stuff from the original Nirvash, cuz they did refit it with that green and grey mecha stuff, or maybe something to do with the old Gekko, anyway i took the pic from that and later if i get the chance i`ll do some color ballence things with it, see if i can see anything, i should get the normal one before it zoomed in... the video i watched was messed up though and wont rewind too well, besides i closed it already... i`ll go to a better website when i get home and it`s posted on my normal anime website

EDIT: eh i rewatched it again, you know for some reason it does look like Nirvash.... which makes no sence... but they are hiding something, and i realy wanna know what it is, i`ve also done a little editing of that image with nothing so far... but it looks like there are people there... that image might have been from the past, so it is possible that if there are people in that image that it might be her, but that man could have been refering to the machine, the more i look at it the more i see things, at first it was just a blurry blob but now it looks like an LFO on the ground with two people walking away from it... one person could easily be a military person or something but judging by my theorys on when that pic might have been taken the other person, if it is a person anyway could be Eureka! it also might just be another blurry blob but it looks like she`s carrying something.... but as far as i know the whole thing could just be a big blurry blob
what`s your opinion on this mysterious image we have? also it still irritates me half to death about that one girl.... =_=X oh grr

also what could Truth want with Naru? and even if that was a dream how did she fly like that? being able to fly with the trapars but not with a board but with the body... anyone recall how Charles` and Ray`s LFOs flew? might be expanding on that idea, it`s also obvious that this is forming around her illness she got from the scub coral, i have no idea how it`s gonna work out, i need to see more or hear more ideas to get my mind moving again, although the idea of "the truth of the world" thing gets me wondering, what truth? something about the scub coral or something?

i also read on wiki from an obvservation that Truth`s powers seem to come from his outfit, Coralians can be a low tech race while whatever Truth is could be a high tech race, when the past and the present come together something might happen... hmmm i wonder.... or maybe the past vs. the future, something like that could destroy the planet, maybe they need to work together, maybe Truth isn`t evil! it looks like Naru survived cuz Truth, while in his weird form protected her from the scub burst, maybe they`re linking something from the movie, remember how they were all used as experiments and was sent into i think it was a seven swell? then there were side effects, maybe this time it`s a little different, or maybe her genetic code was slightly rewritten, making an artificial human/coralian hybrid! kinda of like how Anemone was an artificial coralian, when she was near the scub coral that Truth led her too she could breath easily, so if anything she might have been linked to the scub coral

i realy gotta stop blabbering =_= and why does it take so long for responces? i guess everyone is just buisy... well at least everyone has a large collection of theorys to read when they do come back x3 and if i`m annoying just say so <=/ i`m just trying to get my ideas out but i seem to think up a little too many... and sometimes they`re not that smart...

EDIT: or dear god... i had the weird night ever, i didn`t read or watch anything yesterday from E7, exept for like 5min at like 10:30pm from my volume 2, yet i had the weirdest dream o-o it felt so real, alot more real then normal dreams for sure, i think i was playing as Renton =/ usualy when i dream of anime i end up taking the place of a character

and even though i was buisy reading a new series i found(the name similarity creeps me out) after reading the few pages i was in the right mind for some theory thinking, this might have been said already or some of it anyway but i`m not in the right mind right now =_= i just got up and it`s not even 7am yet...
i see Renton being in the military, taking almost the same role Eureka did in the original series, so fallowing my idea that at the time 13 years before AO is after the mission explained in ep 51, and i recall someone saying that they could have been seperated when they arrived,
ok so from the begining, they go to where ever it is they went, which i`ve thought that maybe it`s that other universe that Nirvash explained, a universe with maybe only scub coral? =/ that fallows a bit of what Gonzy said, if that`s true then think about it, it wouldn`t work out right, the scub coral know nothing about the human body(besides how to create it) so it makes sence on how they left when they did, but then they could have been seperated when they arrived, Eureka fell from the sky above that island, Renton might have fallen from anywhere else in the world, although what happend could have been different, insted of hating they could have been more curious, cuz Renton is just a normal kid with high knowlege of LFOs and mechanics, true they`d be a little cautious but i could see them ither sending him into battle or using him as a mechanic, just as how Eureka was put in the SOF

and i know this is stupid but i can just see the Ao meets Renton scene xD if Renton was put into battle i see them fighting but maybe getting in the way of each other and they both go down, then Renton gets mad and goes to yell at the driver but goes silent when he sees the turquoise hair xD i also see the old Gekko nagging at him about it, for a while now i`ve been seing it, it`s just a fan`s random idea but it`s funny nonetheless

EDIT: where is everyone? i feel so alone.... it hasn`t been that good for me lately.... alot`s been going on... i`m finaly done that other series so i`ll be thinking up more theories soon enough, might even have to make a 3rd post at this rate, it feels like i`m talking to wall X/

i also went on the anime news network and looked up a few things, aparently Eureka`s voice actor also has a role in Fruits Basket(plus a few dozen other series), unfortuneatly i dont remember who the character was, i might call a friend today and start rewatching it, i love finding voice similarities and listening to see if they sound the same, although that friend never stays over for long so i`ll probably watch some E7 after

EDIT: ok another quick theory, and this time it`s actualy short, maybe the world they live on is fake, i though that when i remembered Truth talking about the truth of the world, so maybe it`s all a big lie, or maybe he wants the truth about the scub coral, first he wanted a coralian/human hybrid, but then he goes after Naru who had been effected by the scub coral, also i`m getting bored... if someone wants me to review an ep for something let me know, i have nothing better to do(keep in mind i`m so not watching the make-up ep o-o i dont like that ep at all....)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff