Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who wants to surf on air!?

******** yeah I do! 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 80 ]
NO! I'm a land lubber, I suck! 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 90 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Okaly doke, So there are a few very very important things to note in the first couple of episodes of Eureka Seven: AO. The first thing I'm going to show you is about how long the Secrets and the Scub Coral events have been happening.

User Image

This is Georg doing intel on the first Secret we encounter in the story. He mentions it's similar to one from 1940. NINETEEN FORTY? That means that the Secrets and Scub Coral events have been happening for nearly a hundred years. Have they maybe always been happening? Actually, I doubt it. Anyways, this would mean it has no relation to the final even in Eureka Seven, or the arrival of Eureka. Also I'd like to note to everyone that there were 2, I believe, Secret occurrences on the island relating to Eureka. One happening with the arrival of Eureka (I think, I could be wrong), and at the disappearance of Eureka, when Ao and Naru were alive and old enough to remember it, I can't quite remember all the details that clearly. It could also be that one of those times, Nirvash arrived.

These guys here are about the Scub Coral in this world:

User ImageUser Image

You may already be flipping your sh*t from the images alone, but in case you're not, here you go: The Scub Coral in this world is not from this world. You can see Pile Bunkers and stuff in the Scub that is from Eureka's world and you can see that the Scub is falling from a whole in the sky. In fact they mention that Generation Blue's building is made from what they find in the Scub. Perhaps this is the reason the Scub appears to have been "deteriorating" in the last scene of the original series, it's likely that it has been being sent through the hole between their worlds that I mentioned in my earlier post. While I still think it's the Scub from Eureka's world being sent by the - well, the Scub Coral, or possibly the control cluster - I doubt that it is the same deteriorating we saw in that scene, unless there is no direct link to time, since, like I mentioned earlier, the Secret/Scub occurrances have been happening for nearly a century. It's possible that the Scub Coral could be doing this because of the question limit. So this is likely the same way that Eureka got to this world. Now the question is what are the Secrets? I find it's unlikely that they are Coralians, since they seem to be the enemies of Scub. I'm still not really clear on what supposedly happens when a Secret destroys the Scub, something bad apparently. I feel that the Secrets are by-products of the Scub Coral being transported between the worlds. By-product because of the portal thing opening, or perhaps they are some other worldly defenders of alien objects passing through dimensions.

Now let's talk about Mr. Truth:

User Image

It seems to me that Truth, dressed in black with red details and is super powerful and can fly, is *gasp* a Secret. I'm fairly confident of this. If this is true, and my previous theories are accurate, it could mean that this Secret, Truth, was spawned from the transportation of Eureka (or maybe Nirvash) and is therefore her anti-existence.

And then there's this picture shown during the end credits:

User Image

I forget exaaactly what I wanted to say in this, but it looks like these are the seven seed things that were mentioned in episode 51, if you include Nirvash as one of them. one thing to take note of is that they have the Secret's trapar trail (red) which could mean that they have something to with the Secrets, and perhaps mean that AO is one of them.

One last thing, it seems that a lot of the Secret's forms have been based on something, I don't know the level of intentional this was, but apparently (I discovered this part on the internet) theeeee second Secret we encounter is almost the exact same shape as the long-board Eureka and Renton were on. And then there was that merry-go-round one, and the first one is... a little bit odd... possibly hair-clips? Not really sure.

Feel free to correct me on anything, or add to something.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax

lol i noticed the merry-go-round one but i didn`t notice the board, and that does make alot of sence, but i always thought the color on the secrets were pink xD not red, hmmm maybe it refrences to the color that Nirvash had

also maybe i should start rewatching AO =_= i`ve only been rewatching the original... and maybe it`s just the scub coral sending the scubs there for some reason, like what you said, and maybe she just got caught up in it, if you ask me it seems likely that she came from one of those portals, only thing is a scub didn`t come from it, then again maybe it doesn`t just send scubs, maybe it sends anything that was there, and that time it happend to be her =/ and i guess you could still technacly say she brought the scub coral =w= you did say that the ones from the island might have been caused by her apearence, technacly she did bring them to the island xD

ya i know fail =_= but i`m thinking this up as i go, i was buisy looking for my cat the other day and didn`t watch any ep, tonight i`ll watch a few after my daily search as well as watch the new RAW version, and good to see you got your computer/internet fixed x3

hey what was your opinion on the fuzzy image from the last ep?
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax

Hmmmmm.... :/ It looks like The End, to be honest, but that doesn't really make a lot of sense. it sorta' looks like a fully grown archetype.... or maybe like, some kind of special type of Secret, where it's white instead of black. I really can't tell. :p

Also, my computer problem's not really.. fixed, exactly. crying my lappy's monitor's broken, and it doesn't have any kind of normal monitor plug, other than an HDMI out, so right now I have it plugged into my TV in the family room. Not very practical, since I'm not the only one who might want the TV.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax

Hmmmmm.... :/ It looks like The End, to be honest, but that doesn't really make a lot of sense. it sorta' looks like a fully grown archetype.... or maybe like, some kind of special type of Secret, where it's white instead of black. I really can't tell. :p

Also, my computer problem's not really.. fixed, exactly. crying my lappy's monitor's broken, and it doesn't have any kind of normal monitor plug, other than an HDMI out, so right now I have it plugged into my TV in the family room. Not very practical, since I'm not the only one who might want the TV.

ya it kinda does look like type THE END, when it turned white at the end, and i still say it looks like there are people there too... did you read any of my countless posts? xD i have tons of info i found and a few pointless things too, and a number of things i noticed from that image, the more i looked at it the more i saw

and owch, well if all you`re doing is posting something it`s not that bad, and i`m gonna start rewatching AO, see if i can find any good points

EDIT: with my internet so slow i`ve only watched two ep, i wrote down some notes, most are just questions though, and we all fail so badly.... if we were just smart we would have had the confermation episodes ago!!! you noticed the symbols for mom and dad on that paper on ep 50, well if you look at the credits of ep two you see Eureka`s name =w= plus another name which is probably her voice actor, i know what her name is cuz on my ipod i name my playlists using the international keyboards xD i`ve got like 3 playlist`s written in japanese, only one has kanji though, the other 2 series have names that need katakana
oh i see my name in katakana too xD sugoi desu! although that kinda makes sence =w= and she still bugs me =_= i`m still keeping my eyes on her!!! hmm i`m hungry =3
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax

ya it kinda does look like type THE END, when it turned white at the end, and i still say it looks like there are people there too... did you read any of my countless posts? xD i have tons of info i found and a few pointless things too, and a number of things i noticed from that image, the more i looked at it the more i saw

and owch, well if all you`re doing is posting something it`s not that bad, and i`m gonna start rewatching AO, see if i can find any good points

EDIT: with my internet so slow i`ve only watched two ep, i wrote down some notes, most are just questions though, and we all fail so badly.... if we were just smart we would have had the confermation episodes ago!!! you noticed the symbols for mom and dad on that paper on ep 50, well if you look at the credits of ep two you see Eureka`s name =w= plus another name which is probably her voice actor, i know what her name is cuz on my ipod i name my playlists using the international keyboards xD i`ve got like 3 playlist`s written in japanese, only one has kanji though, the other 2 series have names that need katakana
oh i see my name in katakana too xD sugoi desu! although that kinda makes sence =w= and she still bugs me =_= i`m still keeping my eyes on her!!! hmm i`m hungry =3

Not sure I really understand what you're saying... I was never concerned about finding Eureka's name? confirmation of what? episode two of AO? or the original? Also, I know Hiragana, and I'm about to Learn Katakana 100% sometime soon. I can also recognize a few Kanji characters, like 愛 (ai, love), 父(chichi, father), 私 (watashi, I, duh), 年 (Nen, year, it's technically Cantanese), 風 (kaze, wind), and 僕 (boku) sorta, that ones kind of complex. I'm hoping to learn a tone more over the summer. And for the love of god who are you talking about? :s you mentioned you have the same name as one of the characters, but I failed to find what your name is. 君の名前はエレナですか? (That's probably butchered) That would be my first guess. And no, I'm not quite reading everything you write. It's hard when you edit things in after I've read it and they're very long and I just try to find the more important aspects of it.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon
Gigadrax

Not sure I really understand what you're saying... I was never concerned about finding Eureka's name? confirmation of what? episode two of AO? or the original? Also, I know Hiragana, and I'm about to Learn Katakana 100% sometime soon. I can also recognize a few Kanji characters, like 愛 (ai, love), 父(chichi, father), 私 (watashi, I, duh), 年 (Nen, year, it's technically Cantanese), 風 (kaze, wind), and 僕 (boku) sorta, that ones kind of complex. I'm hoping to learn a tone more over the summer. And for the love of god who are you talking about? :s you mentioned you have the same name as one of the characters, but I failed to find what your name is. 君の名前はエレナですか? (That's probably butchered) That would be my first guess. And no, I'm not quite reading everything you write. It's hard when you edit things in after I've read it and they're very long and I just try to find the more important aspects of it.

=w= lol, and before it was one of those things you know is like 99.99999999% true, but they never said it, we didn`t find out till ep 3 the 100% that Ao is Eureka`s son =3 but before that her name was in the credits even though i dont remember hearing her name, i know that was pointless but i might have been hyper when i posted that... i have a very overexcited personality sometimes.... and i mean ep two of AO, and on another point i only edit cuz people say not to post another post but to edit an old one if your post is the last =/ and i do type too much =w=
and i dont plan on revieling that yet~ =3 she`s both irritating and awsome, she can use a gun and she`s got guts =w= i wouldn`t be able to do that

and on a new point, why does he hate his dad so much!!?!?!??!!?!? Dx both Ao and Fleur hate their dads, we found out why Fleur does, by why Ao? what did Renton do? i`m gonna start thinking of what he might have done.... although right off the back i think it might have to do with their seperation, like in ep 51, since Eureka came out of nowhere and alone anything Ao knows might have been from what he`s been told, or maybe there`s stuff we dont know still(great i`m going on again.....)
Ao and Fleur are awsome xD they get along so well calling the president and idiot

i`ll try to post less... and i got this weird feeling... it`s so irritating, is it cuz i was acting like an idiot again or maybe it`s all the stress right now at school..... >_<

EDIT(june2nd,night): i`m gonna start only editing once or twice so not to confuse, as well as add a date of edited, this was just a random thought from reviewing your post with the images, i recal a scub or two apearing from the earth? maybe there is a difference between the ones from the earth and from the sky, the ones from the sky are obviously from somewhere else but there are also ones that are from their own planet, why there are objects in them might be cuz of where they are from but it makes no sence time wise, as secrets have been apearing for a long time yet the original is only 20 years before that, so if anything the ones from the portal would have stuff

i keep reading that AO has little in common with the original, and is an alternet universe, like how the movie was, it makes alot of sence to be like that but when i think of it being like that just gets me angry, what`s the point of a sequal with the main characters` son and have all their plots messed up? it may add new viewers but it devalues the intrest of the series for the people who liked the original plots,
i can deal with Ao hating his father for not being there and for reasons in ep 51 but if it`s something to do with Renton`s plot being messed up then that irritates me, untill we get some backgrounds i`m starting to believe the alternet universe thing, nothing makes sence yet.. i hope they will show something that can connect the original with the sequal, even an explination of why Ao hates his dad (i`m sorry i had to get that out, it was bugging me greatly)
ShiniSnowDemon

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just AO having abandonment issues. Another possible answer is Renton during the second sub event on the island showed up with Nirvash and took Eureka home, but for whatever reason didn't take Ao, or something along those lines.

I think it's wrong to say that AO takes place in an alternate universe like the movie, because AO takes place in a parallel universe within the universe of Eureka Seven, if that makes sence, while Pocket full of rainbows took place in a completely alternate universe that ran parallel to Eureka Seven.

And the answer to why there's Scub coming out of the ground is simple, those are Scub bursts, a natural occurance that even happened in Eureka's home world due to the Scub growing. The Scub pieces that have been sent through have simply started growing in the other world.

Also, I finally got my answer about what exactly happens when the secret gets in contact with the Scub coral; a fusion explosion. I had a feeling it was something along the lines of an explosion. And yeah, 1752... it sounds like they've been around forever. Honestly went "Seventeen fifty two!?!?!" out loud when Georg said that.

Oh and, I should have known it was Rebecka.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gigadrax
ShiniSnowDemon

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just AO having abandonment issues. Another possible answer is Renton during the second sub event on the island showed up with Nirvash and took Eureka home, but for whatever reason didn't take Ao, or something along those lines.

I think it's wrong to say that AO takes place in an alternate universe like the movie, because AO takes place in a parallel universe within the universe of Eureka Seven, if that makes sence, while Pocket full of rainbows took place in a completely alternate universe that ran parallel to Eureka Seven.

And the answer to why there's Scub coming out of the ground is simple, those are Scub bursts, a natural occurance that even happened in Eureka's home world due to the Scub growing. The Scub pieces that have been sent through have simply started growing in the other world.

Also, I finally got my answer about what exactly happens when the secret gets in contact with the Scub coral; a fusion explosion. I had a feeling it was something along the lines of an explosion. And yeah, 1752... it sounds like they've been around forever. Honestly went "Seventeen fifty two!?!?!" out loud when Georg said that.

Oh and, I should have known it was Rebecka.

hmm i never though of it like that, but they said that the army or whatever found her then, so maybe not, but then again he could have come and also got taken away, and i`m happy for others saying it`s not an alternet universe!! TwT ya i understand the parallel, like the rip in space leading to another universe, being years off must mean that the AO world is literly our world while the original is like an alternet, with the earth under that might just be a fact they ignore, TV shows ignore alot of things,
and ya =w= that was funny though when she kicked him xD i`d never be able to do that, also it`s spelled differently in my case =/ and i`ll think up more ideas when i finish my homework, i`ve got alot going on, i have 4 classes but 6 projects, one is due on monday, and so is a part of another, good news is my cat came back =D but she wont leave me alone =w=

oh quick other theory i came up with, we should also try taking a manga view on this, i should make a wordpad thing and document all these ideas for refrence(after i finish my homework), i think i forgot half of it but i think it involed the end plus the begining of AO..

EDIT(june3rd,morning): oh i remembered! i think, i read a post from long ago and ither remembered or got a new theory, this is a manga theory, at the end of the manga she did disapear for like two years, she could have been in a different timeline so she could have been in the AO world, remember what the scub coral was doing to Renton? maybe it kind of got him, but insted of the scub coral it was Eureka, she left, went to the AO world, had Ao, then went back like which is seen at the end of the manga, cuz in the manga they dont say the army found her, i think they said she died when she went into the scub burst, so it makes sence right?

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Whoo gonna watch newest ep now!

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
oh i forgot to post.... ok i watched it like two hours ago i hope i remember, and it doesn`t look good if the army wants to use secrets as weapons, this might give refrence to how we do whatever we need to get what we want even if it`s dangerous, and was that a tail!! oh Elena is awsome xD stays in her own little world, likes music, that tail, almost like an extreme me! i wish i could have a tail... even a fake one... but where would i get a realy good one? and oh a book, i wonder what this is about

i`ve been watching avatar the last airbender recently =w= i`m watching the legend of korra so i wanted to rewatch the original, although i found myself watching ep i`ve never seen before, so i guess i missed some when i watched it on TV years ago, i`m almost done but i`ve been watching since sunday so my mind hasn`t been on E7AO lately =/

anyway back to my endless homework =_= at least this one is fun, we have to make the storyboard for a trailer for a book we read, or make up our own movie, i made up my own, i think it`s impossible to come up with a 100% original idea anymore so there`s always inspiration ideas, take a single point and create a new story around it =3 there`s always things in movies that are similar to others, like those stupid super hero movies =_= i dont like them, they`re all the same, a normal person, something happens, they get super powers, it`s all the same just different villans and powers and what happend to them
ShiniSnowDemon
You mentioned the E7 manga earlier, right? I actually didn't like it very much. :/ It was missing most of the things that I really loved about the series, the only thing that really did it for me was the nostalgia.

One thing I keep forgetting to mention, probably because it's not very important, but anyways, I wanna' get it out of the way, have you noticed Truth's collar and bell? As though he were like a cat or something. XD They even make a point of jingling it occasionally, particularly in the episode he infiltrates Generation Bleu.

Hmmmm, Generation Bleu... not Blue, and Fleur and Elena. Neat! maybe Generation Bleu is in France, although, I think they mentioned it being in Switzerland, as they are a neutral organization. *researches* French is one of the spoken languages in Switzerland, German is the main.

Mon deuxieme langue est le Francais, car je suis canadien.
(Google translate will work, but the word "car" works better as "since".)

Okay, now to talk about the actual episode.

I found it interesting that Truth seemed to really emphasize it was "his NIrvash", he even called her by her name, I don't know why he thinks that. it might make sense if he were the anti-existence of Nirvash, or Eureka, but not really.

And the quarts things,I think they were called, they may be another by-product of travel through their worlds, maybe that's why the universe boarder patrol(Secrets) are going after the quartz things.

I think that's all I wanted to mention.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OMG O-O that was awsome and confusing at the same time!!!! i didn`t get half of that.... but i saw the engraved moon!!!! and the Gek-ko!!! i wonder what Elena is o-o for a second there i thought maybe she was Anemone`s kid but idk, but she was with Eureka there in that flashback thing, so it has to mean something!!! and that girl in the preview reminds me of Talho!!! and that world underground, maybe they did build over the old world!! wait that still messes up the time thing, anyway i dont want to talk crazily again....

and sorry i haven`t been posting, been watching avatar =w= faving an english anime, or anime style cartoon anyway, never thought that would happen xD

omg next week is awsome for all my series!!! which isn`t saying much... since it`s only Bleach and E7AO, also i should go rewatch the original again when i get bored, but not too much, i think i watched it too much before and it gives me a weird feeling seeing old characters, if i watch it again slowly i might get over it, it`d be nice to try that on a series i want to like rather then one i`m terrifyed of

EDIT: ok mini theory, i recal the "being of pure thought" from the original, and something about Elena being dead years ago??? makes me think the sand things are like wandering spirits, posessing people, yet this is thought by just glancing the info, i dont have little details put into that

EDIT: ok small random theorys coming =_= ya, anyway, Truth says about the truth of the world, maybe it`s the fake world!!!! maybe they are in that other universe that Nirvash created!!

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I don't get any of it. I've tried. The original e7 was complicated but still easy for me to follow. Ao just makes my head spin.
OSTs are out!

Enjoy it before its taken off lol

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Hilarious Guildswoman

8,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
just got back from a double vacation and decided to skim through the raw, all i have to say is...

OMG OMG OMG IT`S THE GEK-KO!!!! THE GEK-KO!!! OH MY FLIPING GOD IT`S THE GEK-KO!!!!

sorry for that i flipped out =w= omg this series is getting good!! and since it`s summer i dont have to go through a week a school work to watch them, it`s just a week of fun!

EDIT: ok the fact that i paused that and posted made the last part less awsome, but still awsome, i`ll white this one out

OMG ONCE AGAIN, IT`S THE ORIGINAL NIRVASH, AND EUREKA!!!!!!!!! then what`s the mark 1? STILL OMG NEXT WEEK IS ALSO AWSOME it`s nice to see her again =3 i hope we see Renton soon

i cant wait for the sub =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces