<3 </3

My world is filled with ponies that eat rainbows and poop butterflies. ^^

O.o 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
...>.> 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
I LOVE CADIE! XD 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 >

/Poll is unrelated >__</

Hmm, I'm really interested in this genre but I can't seem to find any titles using google (the first link was a thread on gaia gonk ). I'm getting tired of yaoi mostly because I can't take the sugary sweetness of some series, Hoshi no Yakata was an exception. I need something raw and brutal. So suggest me some good Gei-Comi titles please? heart

Rules: Do not post BL or Yaoi titles. If any of you post 'Loveless' or 'Gravitation' I will kick yer a**. evil

Shameless Stalker

*pulls up a chair*

How hard are you looking for?

Are you fine with the S&M stuff or do you want more the relationship stuff? Do you mind Guro? Do you want the sex or go for a full story?
Wyrn
*pulls up a chair*

How hard are you looking for?

Are you fine with the S&M stuff or do you want more the relationship stuff? Do you mind Guro? Do you want the sex or go for a full story?

S&M = heart

Relationship = Eh I could read a BL manga for that but I don't really mind. sweatdrop

Guro = ******** yes. cool

Sex = Absolutely. mrgreen

Full Story = Well I'm not saying no to that since you don't find many m x m titles with a full story. gonk

(How do you like my emoticon rape? =_= )

Shameless Stalker

Ok, I got the perfect guy for you.

He is actually my favorite Gei-comi mangaka. Gengoroh Tagame. Apsolutely beautiful work. I suggest getting a copy of his Sakuhinshuu which is a collection of 8 of this short story and is very nice. Very heavy on the BDSM and very masculine males.

Kimi yo Shiru ya Minami no Goku and Pride are also high reccomended work by him.

Also if you getting into this genre I need to give you the warning. This s**t is hard to get. I've been trying to find a reliable source of getting this shipped to me regularly. Amazon Japan refuses to ship them to me due to American customs. But they are worth the money for them.
Wyrn

He is actually my favorite Gei-comi mangaka. Gengoroh Tagame. Apsolutely beautiful work. I suggest getting a copy of his Sakuhinshuu which is a collection of 8 of this short story and is very nice. Very heavy on the BDSM and very masculine males.

Kimi yo Shiru ya Minami no Goku and Pride are also high reccomended work by him.

Also if you getting into this genre I need to give you the warning. This s**t is hard to get. I've been trying to find a reliable source of getting this shipped to me regularly. Amazon Japan refuses to ship them to me due to American customs. But they are worth the money for them.

Thank you! Now off to the interwebz to research! So I'm guessing you're the only one in the A/M/C that knows what Gei-Comi is? -_-;;

Could you tell what the average price for one book is?

Shameless Stalker

Devils Handy Man
Wyrn

Thank you! Now off to the interwebz to research! So I'm guessing you're the only one in the A/M/C that knows what Gei-Comi is? -_-;;

Could you tell what the average price for one book is?

That depends. I have been know to dish out $50 for a single tankoban just so I could actually get it. In Japan your looking around $15 - 25. Now lucky for us France actually picked up a few of his work and translated them into French and sells them for about $15 as of my last price check.
I just browsed through his website and I'm just wondering do they all have to be that hairy? gonk

Shameless Stalker

Devils Handy Man
I just browsed through his website and I'm just wondering do they all have to be that hairy? gonk

Bara is his specialty. I sent you a link. Gei-comi is not always hairy you need to look thought more. I forgot to ask about that aspect.
Wyrn
Devils Handy Man

Bara is his specialty. Not they do not. I sent you a link. Gei-comi is not always hairy.

Oh I see. Yes I got the link, thank you again. crying
Hmm, Wyrn, I looked at that website and found other -ahem- interesting things besides Gei-Comi manga.

*has his eye on the pleasure swing*

>___>
Just go to Nifty. rolleyes
Sora Soldaten
Just go to Nifty. rolleyes

Nifty?

Shameless Stalker

Devils Handy Man
Hmm, Wyrn, I looked at that website and found other -ahem- interesting things besides Gei-Comi manga.

*has his eye on the pleasure swing*

>___>

Have fun with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out