A Runaway Spirit 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
A God of (VN) games 0.24 24.0% [ 6 ]
A Playa~ 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
A Regular Human. 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
THE VERY BEST! 0.2 20.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Creeper Bunny

Kaminomi comes to a close!
Only one chapter left until the manga is finished.
I'm a little excited~

What did you guys think of the series?
Your opinion on any character change?
How about the recent developments of:

Elsie being the final boss? While I wasn't completely surprised, I wanna know more about what she was.

Keima choosing the Chihiro route? I wanted that so bad, but I'm a little concerned with a gripe I have... which is my next point:

What happened to everyone's memory? Did they do a cop out memory erase? I'm glad a lot of people kept their developments, but that feels so cheap. I guess it is the best way to have a happy end, though.

I'm glad. I feel like this story has been told to its end. It has been a little dragged out, but all the major conflicts happened for a decent reason.
I'm glad they didn't end it after the Goddess arc. That would be way more depressing than this.

Ruthless Capitalist

I'm a bit sad to see it go, But all good things must come to an end.

I hope the final chapter is 100pages long
I would love to know how Elsie became Keima's sister forreal.
As for Chihiro that came as a total surprise emotion_facepalm I can't wait for the final chapter
i a really happy about chihiro getting this ending...she played alot of crucial roles in the whole manga...and the anime really made her character come to another level than the manga did...lets not forget keima was hurt after having to break with her... and yea its awesome elsie became eri the sister

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I am really happy but really sad. I love this series and its one of my favorites. I love Eri's ending and I can't wait to see what Keimas ending will be.
oh..I see. neutral
lets hope the ending's well done.

Magical Lunatic

I'm not even sure if I should start this series. sweatdrop

Versatile Lunatic

Wait he went with Chihiro? A girl who I rooted for actually won?....Holy. ********. s**t. It must be the god damned apocalypse .__.

Creeper Bunny

DOROHEDOROBRO v2
I'm not even sure if I should start this series. sweatdrop

Yeah, if you start from the beginning, the whole manga could feel... long, in a bad way.
Some parts are a little convoluted at times.
What I liked was that you could see Keima go from a smart brat who only cared about games to a smarter brat that cared about people's feelings.
It's the obvious change, but I had fun reading and being like, "What's that look, Keima?" "There was an unplanned pause there, Keima." "Have fun masking your sadness, Keima." I'm glad it happened gradually, getting more intense until the end of the series.
Also, I like shojo. The romance type. Midway through, the main plot isn't about romance, but they kept the dating sim thing going.

I think it has a nice mix of sweet and cool, with a little dating sim snark for humour. Not moe sweet and Bebop cool, but romcom sweet and Lelouch cool (all mixed with tons of jokes).
If you're in that type of mood, you might make it through some chapters.
If not, you might get bored.

And the first season of the anime is better than the first 13 chapters. Just sayin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff