Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I just recently lest month watched future diary, and It gave me the feels so hard it hurt. And this week I finished Guilty Crown and Im still getting over it. Its to the point where randomly Ill remember its openings and the feels will overtake me. Ive found that ive been so affected by these anime for whatever reason that I need to talk about them.

I really want to talk about the feels in anime as well. Like, why is it so... painfully good? I guess. lol

Magical Lunatic

Hiroyuki Sawano is one of the only reasons that Guilty Crown is good. The story is kind of s**t, but the music. Oh god, the music.

Scompiglio's Wife

Future Diary is alright, though there are big plot holes. The end was very heartfelt.

Guilty Crown's first half is alright. The second half gets confusing and while the ending is heartfelt, it's full of plot holes. The music is one of the biggest draws.

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Hiroyuki Sawano is one of the only reasons that Guilty Crown is good. The story is kind of s**t, but the music. Oh god, the music.

I agree. Guilty Crown wouldnt be what it is without its amazing soundtrack. The songs that accompanied all of its scenes were fantastic!

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Princess of the Crows
Future Diary is alright, though there are big plot holes. The end was very heartfelt.

Guilty Crown's first half is alright. The second half gets confusing and while the ending is heartfelt, it's full of plot holes. The music is one of the biggest draws.

You know, while watching both of them, I never once noticed plot holes. Well, In future diary atleast. In Guilty Crown the entire plot was lost on me in the second half. It had its good parts, then I was just curious what they were doing. As for their endings, they were both honestly meh. I was satisfied as far as Guilty Crown was concerned, but I was going to freak out if Redial hadnt existed.

Beloved Star

OHMYGOD YES, FINALLY FOUND A THREAD ABOUT GUILTY CROWN YAAAS.

Okay, so I know the story isn't as great as it could havebeen but c'mon this anime is still pretty good.
Another thing they could have worked on is character development.
BUT YES, I totally agree with you guys the OST is VERY on point same with the artwork, the scenes were just waooo

Salty Gawker

>Feels

Stop abusing that term. the only emotion you should get from watching those s**t is rage.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

could we stop using the term "feels"

it's ******** stupid

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Gunzstray
>Feels

Stop abusing that term. the only emotion you should get from watching those s**t is rage.

I used the term three times... I like the anime. Alot. So sue me.

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
So As I Pray

it's ******** stupid

Thats my term for lack of a better word. I like it. So sue me.

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
faezz
OHMYGOD YES, FINALLY FOUND A THREAD ABOUT GUILTY CROWN YAAAS.

Okay, so I know the story isn't as great as it could havebeen but c'mon this anime is still pretty good.
Another thing they could have worked on is character development.
BUT YES, I totally agree with you guys the OST is VERY on point same with the artwork, the scenes were just waooo

My only problem with guilty crown was the ending. I really love everything else. Yeah the development and story needed more work, but its the moments that i was lost in that made me love the rest of it more. And the OST and animation are the best ive ever seen. Maybe i havent seen enough anime to really judge it well, but all the same its great.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Lord master draco
So As I Pray

it's ******** stupid

It's not your term, it's meme-level bullshit.

Try using things like "emotions" instead of something you picked up off of a leddit post

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
So As I Pray
Lord master draco
So As I Pray

it's ******** stupid

Try using things like "emotions" instead of something you picked up off of a leddit post

You see, thats not fun. Like I said, I like it. I could say something different, but I dont want to. And meme level bullshit? Just makes me want to use the term more.

Beloved Star

Lord master draco
So As I Pray
Lord master draco
So As I Pray

it's ******** stupid

You see, thats not fun. Like I said, I like it. I could say something different, but I dont want to. And meme level bullshit? Just makes me want to use the term more.

I don't get what's so wrong about using a certain word, like tf?

Scompiglio's Wife

Lord master draco
Princess of the Crows

You know, while watching both of them, I never once noticed plot holes. Well, In future diary atleast. In Guilty Crown the entire plot was lost on me in the second half. It had its good parts, then I was just curious what they were doing. As for their endings, they were both honestly meh. I was satisfied as far as Guilty Crown was concerned, but I was going to freak out if Redial hadnt existed.

Okay... where do I start?

Future Diary had a few plot holes, especially in some of the reveals. I will warn ahead these are pretty spoiler based:

- The explanation of how diaries actually record the information. I always get confused, especially when one of them is some coloring book. And of course, the eyeball guy...

- The whole different world like plot going on. The Muru Muru's especially.

- Explanation on how someone can simply have a diary that watches all other diaries.

As for Guilty Crown:

- Most of the second half is too rushed to explain a lot. For example, somehow the whole thing with saving Mana happened.... to fail? How does that even work?

- Darryl's plot was unexplained most of the time.

- Arisa's character goes from supportive to being unappreciative enough to think she has a chance with a guy who has no interest in her. Great reason to throw away every support you ever had.

And that's just a sample of the plot holes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff