Welcome to Gaia! ::

I agree with Saryasaki, everyone in DBZ. Especially Trunks, his mom Bulma, and his sister Bra.......and their last name is Breifs....xD
how about from from G-Gundam, that guy Schwarz Bruder? his name means black brother in German!(pronounced schvartz) biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
xSuki_Suki_Chanx1999
the nurse in sorcerer hunters whose name was salad...and then there's count potato chips....hell everyone in sorcerer hunters they're all named after food.

Indeed..it kinda scared me at first...but it just added to the humor of the whole thin
TheQueenOfMecha
xSuki_Suki_Chanx1999
the nurse in sorcerer hunters whose name was salad...and then there's count potato chips....hell everyone in sorcerer hunters they're all named after food.

Indeed..it kinda scared me at first...but it just added to the humor of the whole thin
]

Yes this is ture. That is one of the most spaztic animes iv see. I mean the main characters names are carrot and chocolate, I think the only normal one with out a strange name is marron but i dont know if it just means another word. Oh and their bosses name is Big Momma. It's really funny though. ^.^ 3nodding 3nodding
I luv anime names xd
wolfwood is pretty wierd i thunk stressed
I haven't got one in my head right now.
Angel_Shuyin
Actually 'Kaiba' is half right. It means Wooden Horse.

Hai-ma means sea horse. Kaiba doesn't mean anything. Mu-ma is wooden horse.
Yup, there're a lotta whacked out names out there. A couple notes:

DBZ - not only is are Bulma's kids named Trunks and Bra, but Bulma's name, pronounced the Japanese way, is 'buruma', which its their word for the kind of shorts Japanese girls wear in PE. We got this whole weird underwear thing going on . . .

Sorcerer Hunters - Actually, nearly everyone in that show is named after a foos. Carrot and Marron Glace are kinds of desserts . . . Tira Misu is a kind of yummy Italian pudding, and Chocolate is, well, chocolate . . . Gateau is French fo cake, and Mocha is a kind of coffee . . . definite food theme.

One of my favorite anime names, though, is "Princess Amelia wil Tesla de Seiruun", Amelia's full name. (Slayers) Also, 'Edwrad Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV" (Cowboy Bebop)
Ash, is a stupid name(it means....well ash) And at my language it means yuk. Also a stupid name stare
In the anime Maze, there was this villian named "Gorgeous" xd
momo who is totosai's cow on inuyasha has a funny name...i just like it gonk
Isn't there a dude in DBZ named Piccilo? Piccilo means "small" in Italian, and it's also the name of a flute-ish-horn-thingie-dude too.
Ling Ling Ling from 3x3 eyes. I think that's fust funny.

Quotable Gaian

Bra to Dragonball GT o_o
and Trunks! x_x what's with all the clothing names?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff