Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you like the Free! cast?

yes 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
no 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 14 ]
idc 0.34883720930233 34.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

I would have never guessed Todd Haberkorn for Haru cat_surprised
Why am I not surprised they'd choose Greg Ayres.. Sorry I'm not a fan of his work...

Either way it's exciting! ^^

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

I've not watched S2 yet but I thought this was perfect.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

i've done quick research on todd haberkorn, since the only role i really knew him from was hetalia.

and uh, italy and haruka...

but haberkorn seems to be very versatile with his range. i feel as though his work as death the kid from soul eater feels a bit like haruka. i'm actually pleased.

still on the fence about johnny yong bosch as makoto though. i'm heavily influenced by bosch's work as kurosaki ichigo from bleach, and orihara izaya from durarara!! and both characters are anti-makoto in different ways.

it'll be interesting, to say the least. i'll definitely watch it, though, unless it tanks so badly it gives me secondhand embarrassment.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Nightly Lullaby

cr1tikal as haruka is actually perfect. i'm also partial to sparkytheandroid's portrayal of haru in 50% off.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

kuoco
Nightly Lullaby

cr1tikal as haruka is actually perfect. i'm also partial to sparkytheandroid's portrayal of haru in 50% off.

oh my goodness that made me laugh really hard.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I knew Greg Ayres would be Nagisa! Knew it! I specifically predicted that in my review of the series way back in Spring! He's virtually the same character that Ayres plays in both Clannad and Kanon, so this was pretty obvious.

What's surprising is Bosch's involvement. I didn't think he ever worked for this company.

Questionable Conversationalist

So I'm kind of devastated that Vic really is gonna be in Free, and as Rin...just...ugh...Rin needs a deeper voice. All I can hear is Junpei from P3 when I try to think of a best case scenario and it just doesn't work.

Oh well. One of those days where I can be thankful I'm not a big Rin fangirl...

The Fullmetal Narcissist
I knew Greg Ayres would be Nagisa! Knew it! I specifically predicted that in my review of the series way back in Spring! He's virtually the same character that Ayres plays in both Clannad and Kanon, so this was pretty obvious.

What's surprising is Bosch's involvement. I didn't think he ever worked for this company.
He travels to Dallas on occasion to work for them, so says his page on Wikipedia haha. I'm pretty happy he's going to the effort to join up for this dub - and by pretty happy I mean my atoms are buzzing.

and I did not know he sang in a band...I guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Milady Alluca
The Fullmetal Narcissist

He travels to Dallas on occasion to work for them, so says his page on Wikipedia haha. I'm pretty happy he's going to the effort to join up for this dub - and by pretty happy I mean my atoms are buzzing.

and I did not know he sang in a band...I guess I know what I'm doing this afternoon

Spoiler:
Eyeshine, right? I have one of their CDs. They're incredible.

The Fullmetal Narcissist
Milady Alluca
The Fullmetal Narcissist

Spoiler:
Yeah! I'm in their online store right now about to make it rain.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Milady Alluca
The Fullmetal Narcissist
Milady Alluca
The Fullmetal Narcissist

Spoiler:
Yeah! I'm in their online store right now about to make it rain.

Be careful not to Break the Clouds.
wink
Vic mcginahog was announced as Rin's Voice Actor.

looks like they are wanting to do some sort of OHSHC reunion.
People are already mad about Vic, I'm not a fan of Rin so I don't really mind
he'll always be Edward from FMA to me

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

13,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Milady Alluca
Rin needs a deeper voice.

I agree. sad I love Vic but, he just doesn't seem like an appropriate pick for Rin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff