Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

That's what I'm looking forward to XD

Momotaro is amazing too~ emotion_kirakira

Momotaro is an adorkable cutie that needs to be showered in love emotion_kirakira

True~ emotion_kirakira But i miss Seijuuro.. cat_crying

I hope he shows up at competitions to cheer on Momotaro (or to hit on Gou)

I hope to see him again..;w; Rin now have 2 Mikoshibas to keep away from his sister...XD

He better show up again ;3; Poor Rin

Waltz Bunny's Partner In Crime

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Momotaro is an adorkable cutie that needs to be showered in love emotion_kirakira

I hope to see him again..;w; Rin now have 2 Mikoshibas to keep away from his sister...XD

I refuse to believe that this is the last that we're going to see of Seijuuro >< Not only poor Rin but Ai too since he'll be rooming with Momotaro and you can already tell he's gonna be quite a handful XD

Invisible Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

I refuse to believe that this is the last that we're going to see of Seijuuro >< Not only poor Rin but Ai too since he'll be rooming with Momotaro and you can already tell he's gonna be quite a handful XD

I'm sure we'll see more of him. Yes...yes he is, but considering Momo has a thing for Gou he could bug Rin more however he does dorm with Ai and maybe if Momo keeps going to Rin's dorm, Sousuke could beat him or something

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

I'm sure we'll see more of him. Yes...yes he is, but considering Momo has a thing for Gou he could bug Rin more however he does dorm with Ai and maybe if Momo keeps going to Rin's dorm, Sousuke could beat him or something

I still remember in the latest episode when Momo thought Rin's cookies were made by Gou..XD I doubt that Sousuke would do that, he seemed pretty kind and stuff like that o.o

Invisible Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

I still remember in the latest episode when Momo thought Rin's cookies were made by Gou..XD I doubt that Sousuke would do that, he seemed pretty kind and stuff like that o.o

Poor kid. Im still laughing that Ai knew those weren't Gous cookies. Then again, the butterfly should have been obvious. I guess...it still would be funny of Sousuke gave him a death stare if he barged in while they were sleeping or something

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Poor kid. Im still laughing that Ai knew those weren't Gous cookies. Then again, the butterfly should have been obvious. I guess...it still would be funny of Sousuke gave him a death stare if he barged in while they were sleeping or something

Actually i didn't notice that the cookies were butterfly shaped at first XDD It feels as if Sousuke is only 'aggressive' towards Haru.. ._.

Invisible Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Actually i didn't notice that the cookies were butterfly shaped at first XDD It feels as if Sousuke is only 'aggressive' towards Haru.. ._.

I didn't either until Ai mentioned they weren't Gous xD.
Who knows? He's so protective of Rin it's adorable ;w;

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Same here XD It's like we can form a family story with this.. Sousuke's the dad and he doesn't approves of his 'son' Rin being with Haru. Wait till Mama Makoto hears about what's going on... :/

I've been on Tumblr too much lately../scuttles away

Invisible Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Same here XD It's like we can form a family story with this.. Sousuke's the dad and he doesn't approves of his 'son' Rin being with Haru. Wait till Mama Makoto hears about what's going on... :/

...We could and it would be so adorable. 4laugh

You're not the only one who spends too much time on Tumblr <<;;;

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Yesh<3 They're all so adorable heart

I'm glad i'm not the only one

Invisible Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

They are. Damn these adorable swimming boys.

Hehehe yep

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Hehehe yep

Oh and not forgetting to mention, Gou's friend got some screen time too!

Invisible Citizen

11,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Hehehe yep

Oh yeah! She did get some screen time

Cat

Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit
Shutaura
Sociopathic Hermit

Hehehe yep

Oh yeah! She did get some screen time

I'm glad that she did yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas