Welcome to Gaia! ::

SJL
Azumi-sempai
Geez,Your'e over reacting.It's all for comedy.
Plus,Some of them deserve it.
Example: Miroku from Inuyasha.

When the woman does it...

Imagine you and I were in an anime, I caught you perving on me (And you actually ment it) then I'd pull out a mallet and beat you with it. Would the majority of the audience find it funny?

Yeah but whose to say the guy would mind being perved on(by a girl). ninja
stephiep515
Although, technically, in the case of Full Metal Panic, it would be counter productive to do anything to the, what was she? The mission person he was supposed to protect. Gah, my brain is mush.

Not to mention the main guy in FMP seems a little slow when it comes to things. He doesn't seem to even realize what she's yelling at him for. I love that series. The rare case where I prefer the anime to the manga. The anime seemed funnier for some reason.

Once again...

He doesn't understand her constantly changing emotions, sometimes I have to have my SISTER explain to me why she's so upset.

@Steph: Not without my consent. mad

@Cyberlance: Bad-a**. cool
I see keitaro as an idiot who gets to live with a bunch of girls.
I hate anime's like that because its just fanservice. domokun
Plus,He deserves it..He's so klutzy and always appearing in the wrong moment.
Its natural to hit him for that.
Azumi-sempai

Someone should be attacked just because he's clumsy/looks this way/etc?

Makes sence, it happens in every school in the country, I guess I should beat you for watching silly cartoons.
SJL
stephiep515
Although, technically, in the case of Full Metal Panic, it would be counter productive to do anything to the, what was she? The mission person he was supposed to protect. Gah, my brain is mush.

Not to mention the main guy in FMP seems a little slow when it comes to things. He doesn't seem to even realize what she's yelling at him for. I love that series. The rare case where I prefer the anime to the manga. The anime seemed funnier for some reason.

Once again...

He doesn't understand her constantly changing emotions, sometimes I have to have my SISTER explain to me why she's so upset.

You know, I think we went over this in my Perception class last night. The pink and blue brains. xd

Also, I was joking, when I said the above post. rolleyes
Well, many have their reasons for not even defending. To Sosuke, Chidori is almost like a commanding officer, and what member of ANY form of millitary discpline even defends against the assult of a commanding officer. Meanwhile, he knows he has to adjust to a more normal and less war scarred life, and sees Chidori as someone who might help with that. Keitaro and Shinji have more issues than most Gundam characters, damn tragic really. And in many cases, people are easily manipulated by one's pride. Naru's pride forbade her from apology one mercy, Chidori's pride prevents her from admiting her more than obvious love our favorite mercenary. Sosuke's pride as a soildre forbids him from even letting a flea near Chidori.
stephiep515
SJL
stephiep515

Once again...

You know, I think we went over this in my Perception class last night. The pink and blue brains. xd

So was I. domokun

I use the " mad " emoticon when I show mock-anger. And " scream " too. 3nodding

I thought the pink looked more like puce.
SJL
Azumi-sempai
SJL
Azumi-sempai
Geez,Your'e over reacting.It's all for comedy.
Plus,Some of them deserve it.
Example: Miroku from Inuyasha.

When the woman does it...

Imagine you and I were in an anime, I caught you perving on me (And you actually ment it) then I'd pull out a mallet and beat you with it. Would the majority of the audience find it funny?

Not really,Since i'm female at all.. But,I did probably deserve it.
(Peeping isn't polite.)
xd

Exactly, the majority of the audience would stop watching. If there were and HARD_KOR feminazis in the crowd, they'd probably call to conmplain how the man was maliciously attacking the poor "helpless" woman.

It's in society in real life too, everytime I change the channel to America's Funniest Home Videos, I find more than five guys getting hit in the crotch, would it be funny if a woman was kicked in the vulva?

Well,Sorry you feel that way. :/
It's because maybe men always seem more 'masculine' and stuff.
Anyways,This wasn't the actual issue.It's the guys in anime.
Anyways,A girl cant help calling him a pervert when he 'suddenly' appears and she's naked or something.
I mean they especially deserve it when they do it on purpose.Thats no respect,and once again its funny..When they relieve it like that.
What else can they do?Beat the s**t out of each other and cursing?
gonk
SJL
stephiep515
SJL
stephiep515

Once again...

So was I. domokun

I use the " mad " emoticon when I show mock-anger. And " scream " too. 3nodding

I thought the pink looked more like puce.

Oh okay, I'll keep that in mind from now on. xd

Could be, we didn't actually see the brains. o_O;
Ehh.. I don't know how to argue with that. To put it simply; Women have more freedom in the media than men.
SJL
Azumi-sempai

Someone should be attacked just because he's clumsy/looks this way/etc?

Makes sence, it happens in every school in the country, I guess I should beat you for watching silly cartoons.

And I should beat you for being so sensitive.
Seriously,Get over it..Their'e not going to change it just because you 'cant stand' to watch such OMFG!! 'Violence and abuse'.

P.S

I hate Love Hina. confused
In FMP Sousuke's an idiot. Kaname is ultraviolent with good reason at first, considering what he's doing, but you think she'd get a clue. Maybe try to talk him through some normal life stuff before breaking out da law of violence.... It's not too bad though, because it's just about impossible for her to hurt him. It's about the same with a character like....Saaaay Ranma. Akane couldn't touch him if she wanted to... He just doesn't like making her so aware of her inferiority.

Now that I think about it though, it's not all wrong...For example. Miroku deserves the beatings he gets, though Sango breaks out the violence in a reasonable fashion.

I suppose in the case of Ranma,Sousuke and Miroku, it's kind of funny...On the other hand, with Kietaro it's just pathetic. Beyond the bounds of my patience anyway.

SJL
@Cyberlance: Bad-a**.

Thanks.
Uhm... ok, I dunno if someone has noticed that alot of guys are like that... they just let you hit them... and the tougher they are, the more they let you hit them.... I've talked to my guy friends about this and they say that they like it.... they like how we look wen we're mad and that they like it when they frustrate us enugh to hit them.

~Lilith~
Lilith_Elian
Uhm... ok, I dunno if someone has noticed that alot of guys are like that... they just let you hit them... and the tougher they are, the more they let you hit them.... I've talked to my guy friends about this and they say that they like it.... they like how we look wen we're mad and that they like it when they frustrate us enugh to hit them.

~Lilith~

That's kind of sad really. sweatdrop
SJL
Ehh.. I don't know how to argue with that. To put it simply; Women have more freedom in the media than men.

That's not true,There's more discrimination against woman then you know.There's more pressure on us too.
Plus,We're more 'vulnerable',With such sickos out there.
Mainly when there's a rape the victim is a "woman". neutral

<Discussion over> domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas