Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is, in your opinion, your favorite anime theme song or opening?
I personally love anything made by Flow, but that is just me. I would also like to hear any of the music other people post.
User Image

“Protecting and all that isn’t really a big deal. And because it’s not a big deal, I know I definitely won’t regret iiit~
Besides… the bonds between people aren’t something that can be cut so easilyyy~
It’s shapeless, just like air, so even if you wanted to cut it, it can’t be cut…"
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Guns & Roses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"But you knooow~? That’s only the case with bonds. Human bodies get carved up really easilyyy.
Because they have form, my scissors can damage them so, so easily.
This makes me sad and happy.”

User Image

Ah, I have lots.
But I really like Donten by DOES [ Gintama ], Grain [ Monster ],
and Ebullient Future by ELISA [ ef ~ a tale of melodies ].
User Image
I love too many to choose just one. Both Soul Eater themes, Pre-Parade from Toradora!, Both Higurashi OPs, Hitotoshite Jiku ga Bureteiru from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, all 3 Rozen Maiden themes... among others... but those would be my top 9.

Lily-livered Loiterer

Probably Aterisk by Orange Range, which was the first Bleach opening. I love that song, I went to the trouble of looking everywhere for it so I could put it on my iPod.

Shadowy Phantom

I love the all of the Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Openings and Death Note Openings.

I have lots of favorites, but my top ones are Bouken Desho Desho?! by Aya Hirano, and Cruel Angel's Thesis by Megumi Hayashibara.
Aterisk by Orange Range

Practiced Lover

I am the original homunculus. . .

I have many.
But give me anything with Yoko Kanno & I'm happy.

User Image
M y n a m e i s P r i d e.
Cruel Angel's Thesis from Neon Genesis. heart

2,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
heart whee I really like Katekyo Hitman REBORn's 2nd op (By L.MC: Boys and Girls), and 10th ed, i think (Sakura Rock) and the 5th op (Last cross)! whee heart
Soul Eaters first opening and its second ending. So cool :3

Demonic Demigod

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Origa - Inner Universe)

Kimi-Berry

Cruel Angel's Thesis by Megumi Hayashibara.

Seconded. I also love all the Gundam 00 songs, Lacrimosa by Kalafina, anything by See-Saw, anything by any FictionJunction duo, Lost in Space by Psychic Lover, all the Uta Kata songs, all the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha songs, Lilium by Kumiko Noma, the whole Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children soundtrack, most of the Japanese Pokémon themes, endings, OST and character songs, most of the Evangelion music including BGM, anything by Utada Hikaru, anything by L'Arc~en~Ciel, all the Jigoku Shoujo themes, all the This Beautiful Yet Ugly World OPs and EDs, anything by Nana Mizuki, and anything by UVERworld. And that's just a tiny selection.

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
Hitomi no Tsubasa by Access
Colors by Flow
Re:Member by Flow
Go by Flow
Hero's Come Back by nobodyknows +
Seishun Kyosokyoku by Sambomaster
D-tecnoLife by UVERworld

Quick Reply