Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite voice actor in dubs has to be Kirby Morrow, he did Trowa Barton in Gundam Wing, Miroku in Inuyasha, and a couple more. I just listed perhaps his most famous roles that many people will recognize.

But I also like David Reale, he's kinda new to the buisness, at least I think. He did the voice of Kai Hiwatari from Beyblade. I love his voice, so deep. And he's still in high school, which is cool.
I would have to say Lex Lang. biggrin
David Lucas. He's everywhere.
STEVEN JAY BLUM! LEX LANG!
Seon.Mikado
David Lucas from almost every anime he does Spike.Makoto Shishio,Roger Smith and other people

yeah. he seems to fit the role so perfectly..
I don't know his name, but whoever did the voice of Naota from FLCL
ok there are a few. I like Richard Ian Cox, um Scott Mcneil, Kirby Morrow and Brad Swaile. hahaha I've met the last three and their funny, BRad Swaile did the evil Quatre laugh. Oh and the guy that does Vegeta's voice what was is name... Brian Drummond? I was at and anime con and he sang twinkle twinkle little star as vegeta. hahaha FUNNY OH! and I like Mark Hildreth too. and the person that does Kagura's voice, I dont remember her name though. sweatdrop
I love Android 17's voice. Its so cool and sexy. Sesshamoru's voice is sexy too. I like James from team rockets voice. I think it fits him perfectly and it even worked for Watari from Yami no Matsuei.
lunaceress
ok there are a few. I like Richard Ian Cox, um Scott Mcneil, Kirby Morrow and Brad Swaile. hahaha I've met the last three and their funny, BRad Swaile did the evil Quatre laugh. Oh and the guy that does Vegeta's voice what was is name... Brian Drummond? I was at and anime con and he sang twinkle twinkle little star as vegeta. hahaha FUNNY OH! and I like Mark Hildreth too. and the person that does Kagura's voice, I dont remember her name though. sweatdrop

I really like Richard Cox too, Scott Mcneil, Kirby Morrow, Brad Swaile and Brain Drummond... I heard the evil laugh n the twinkile little star thing at Anime North 2003 *laughs* That was too good and funny...

The cast of Gundam wing in other words wasn't that bad and oh yeah Michael Dobson does a pretty goood Dryden too 3nodding

Oh and I liked Melissa Fahn, Joshua seth, Mwicheal Reiz and Daniel Desanto (who does Ray on Beyblade) and Kai's voice actor on Beybalde were pretty good too
My favorite would have to be kenshin's voice..I've heard the one over in japanese and it sounds totally girly imo..And the one in america sounds more deeper and more of a man imo too.. 3nodding
I really liked Tenchi's voice. I thought it fit very well with his character. Also, though i don't really like either that much, I liked the english Ayeka a lot more than the japanese.
Ceras Victoria, from Hellsing. Plenty of people I've heard have said that they absolutely hated it. Come on though. I mean she sounds perfectly british, and very young, she was only 19 after all when she was turned.
David Lucas in "Cowboy BeBop" and "Great Teacher Onizuka".

Tiffany Grant in "Evangelion" and "Burn-up! eXcess"
oooh..i like amanda win lee, steve blum, david hayter, ruby marlowe, wendee lee, lia sargent, that girl that did hilda from outlaw star, crispin freeman!... ALOT..lol..and i met most of them...which makes me love them even more!!!
Almost any voice done by Megumi Hayashibara! she is the best of the best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff