Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Senshi

Traumends
So As I Pray
Traumends
I didn't like Fate/Stay Night too much, well the end anyways.
I hate how the stupid dude fell in love with Saber. Why does romance have to be in almost every action anime. Dx
But I'm still excited for this.
Saber in a suit=hot. cool

I don't see what was wrong with Saber and Shirou's romance, personally.

Aside from the lack of fulfillment it would have (except in silly cases, like Rin's 'good end'). And to be honest, the anime for it was kind of s**t anyways, the visual novel is superior on so many levels because DEEN quality animation.

I didn't like it. I can't stand guys like him in anime, always wanting to protect the female even though she can kick some serious a**. And I don't like romance action animes. It's just not my preference.

It's part of his superhero complex, which makes him a little more interesting.

And like I said, the visual novel is better with a fine balance between romance and action and WORDS WORDS WORDS.

Kawaii Senshi

2X RESURRECTION COMBO

Kawaii Senshi

HEY. WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED FOR THE BEST ANIME THIS FALL SEASON.

Dapper Ladykiller

More Saber? I'm there. heart

(And loved the Saber on a motorcycle pic) cool

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
To be honest, I've never been interested in the Fate series before, but I want to see this simply because it was written by Gen Urobuchi... But I wonder if I'll be able to understand what's going on. sweatdrop

Kawaii Senshi

Is-9
To be honest, I've never been interested in the Fate series before, but I want to see this simply because it was written by Gen Urobuchi... But I wonder if I'll be able to understand what's going on. sweatdrop

Fate/Zero is a prequel, so it's not like you'll have no idea at all what's going on.

8,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I've watched the PV and thought it was awesome, must go watch it ASAP.
Also, Yuki Kajiura is composing the music emotion_kirakira with her work on Madoka, I expect a lot from this.

Prophet

So As I Pray
HEY. WHY AREN'T YOU HYPED FOR THE BEST ANIME THIS FALL SEASON.

I AM
SO READY
oh s**t I haven't read Fate/stay night in like 2 months

Invisible Phantom

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Yay, few days left before Fate/Zero 3nodding
Best anime of the season so far. And I think I love Gilgamesh. emotion_c8
After this I'm finally reading Fate/Stay Night... Though, I think I'm gonna hate Shirou.

Kawaii Senshi

Riunite
After this I'm finally reading Fate/Stay Night... Though, I think I'm gonna hate Shirou.

You'll probably hate Shirou in Fate, sympathize a little more in UBW, like him in Heavens Feel.

That's generally how it goes.

I ******** love Rider.
"******** THIS GRAIL WAR s**t. LET'S CONQUER ASIA."
So As I Pray
Riunite

You'll probably hate Shirou in Fate, sympathize a little more in UBW, like him in Heavens Feel.

I ******** love Rider.
So there's 3 main routes? Should I use a walkthrough, or w/e, or should I just save at every decision point?

Though...Hmm... Is there's a specific point where I can choose?

I don't think there's a servant I hate. They're all so awesome so far. Even caster, that fun-looking ********.

Aged Codger

Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite

I ******** love Rider.
So there's 3 main routes? Should I use a walkthrough, or w/e, or should I just save at every decision point?

I don't think there's a servant I hate. They're all so awesome so far. Even caster, that fun-looking ********]
It's faster if you use a guide. Unless you like a challenge.
Alkaide
Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite

I ******** love Rider.

I don't think there's a servant I hate. They're all so awesome so far. Even caster, that fun-looking ********]
Yeah, I guess I'll have to use a guide.
Though I wouldn't wanna read the same stuff again like in a lot of visual novels before the routes kick in, but I would have liked reading the first time as going through the choices blindly by my own decisions.

Aged Codger

Riunite
Alkaide
Riunite
So As I Pray
Riunite

I ******** love Rider.

Yeah, I guess I'll have to use a guide.
Though I wouldn't wanna read the same stuff again like in a lot of visual novels before the routes kick in, but I would have liked reading the first time as going through the choices blindly by my own decisions.

Not sure about Heaven's Feel but the split between Fate and UBW happens pretty early and after that the routes are pretty different. So there isn't too much re-reading. The last time I didn't use a guide, Berserker crushed all of my bones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff