Welcome to Gaia! ::

http://www.fate-sn.com/hf/

Scroll down to the bottom-right for teaser video.

About time, that's all I have to say.
Nice and more nice biggrin

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
oh boy more fate/stay s**t...

Otherworldly Assailant

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Partygoer 500
About time that route got it's own anime adaptation!

Gracious Tycoon

I disagree with the format, but at least it's something. This movie better be 3 hours long.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Toastgineer
oh boy more fate/stay s**t...

get your s**t taste out of here, nerd

Omnipresent Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
And not to mention, Fate/Stay night remake by Ufotable~

Does anyone know which studios is producing Heaven's Feel?
Edit: JK, I'm an idiot

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

windscimitars
And not to mention, Fate/Stay night remake by Ufotable~

Does anyone know which studios is producing Heaven's Feel?
Edit: JK, I'm an idiot

It looks like the Fate/stay Night remake is going to be a tv anime of UBW based on the pvs and the site.

still though, HYPE

Shy Seeker

Sweet! 3nodding

I somewhat agree with the 3-hours comment, though. As much as I enjoyed the UBW movie, stuffing an entire route into a movie's limited time makes it hella rushed with the pace, and Heaven's Feel might wind up in a similar state. @_@

So As I Pray
It looks like the Fate/stay Night remake is going to be a tv anime of UBW based on the pvs and the site.

still though, HYPE

Oh they're going with the second route for the series this time around? Last time I'd looked into the matter, it sounded like the route to be selected was still unknown. ^^;

Omnipresent Hunter

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
GuardianCentauri
Oh they're going with the second route for the series this time around? Last time I'd looked into the matter, it sounded like the route to be selected was still unknown. ^^;

proof that Fate/Stay Night (2014) will be focused on the UBW route. Unfortunately, it'll be split up into 2 seasons: the first airing in the fall and the second in the spring of next year

Why damnit

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

windscimitars
GuardianCentauri

proof that Fate/Stay Night (2014) will be focused on the UBW route. Unfortunately, it'll be split up into 2 seasons: the first airing in the fall and the second in the spring of next year

Why damnit

So pretty much what they did with fate/zero.

at least there's a bit more length in favor of getting the adaptation truthful to the route

Shy Seeker

windscimitars

Why damnit

Ah okay, thanks. So the news came out on the same day as the Heaven's Feel announcement. Now I don't feel so bad that I missed something for a long time and was totally out of the loop. sweatdrop And yay, that also looks like a new trailer from the two other ones I viewed in the past! ^^

Aww... Well I'll try to be patient between each half, lol. As well as Zero, they're releasing the second season of Mushishi that way too. Has there been much of a history of shows being released in this manner, or is this a new trend with some anime, anyone know?

Deathly Inquisitor

i was hoping that the Heaven's Feel route would be adapted for the anime instead but? i guess a movie is better than none
        though a UBW anime please me too because i'm Rin-biased
        but since these are going to be done by ufotable my expectations are quite high

well whatever i'm just happy for more Fate

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Haine2525
        i was hoping that the Heaven's Feel route would be adapted for the anime instead but? i guess a movie is better than none
        though a UBW anime please me too because i'm Rin-biased
        but since these are going to be done by ufotable my expectations are quite high

well whatever i'm just happy for more Fate

To be honest, given the content of the route a movie might be the best direction to take it since it wouldn't have to deal with the standards it would have being a regular airing show. So, if anything, there's a bit of hope that it could be a little more true to the source than I'm really expecting.

Scompiglio's Wife

UBW's movie was terrible for people who didn't know the material before. I highly doubt Heaven's Feel will be understandable in movie format. It's not based on a lot of the content of the fate or UBW route.

At least with UBW, you only needed to know a bit of the fate route to get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff