Welcome to Gaia! ::

*takes out her noob-taku H-bomb**tries not to nuke the A/M/C forums*

Note to Gaia users: This post may be alittle harsh,but it gets my point across. Anything said here is not ment towards Morbid,her friends,and those who back up their answers with actual facts.It is ment towards n00b-taku who refuse to listen to truth; Anime=Cartoons!

All of you make me ill! How many times must we post and fight over the same damn subject ! Its completely pointless!

There is no such thing as FAKE ANIME! Anime is Cartoons! And did you know your insulting Lanzer,L0ke,and the rest of the creators of Gaia when you post topics like this? Since Gaia is American made,(according to your sad lodgic) it is sa initaion and sucks because it was influenced by Manga. What about when you create anime infulenced fanart/Japanese comics? Your guilty of commiting the same crime that you accused the "EVIL AMERICAN/FRENCH COMPANIES" of doing.So do us all a favor; Get over your selves,get over this FAKE ANIME CRAP, stop bitching,Show some respect for US manga/anime artists, or get off Gaia. Because I am sick of hearing about this, and I would take another Inuyasha discussion over it.

On another note:Good luck ever visting Japan,because if you go there with your "SUPERIOR ANIME" speech, you will be laughed at by many people.

Thank you for wasting five minutes of my life! scream
fake anime = impossible
since anime's short for animation, and every cartoon's a type of animation. so, if it's animated, it's anime. just not called anime... err... yea..
I like d*n angel!!
those two suck money balls!!
well w.i.t.c.h isn't an anime its a comic and totally spies was made in france
Chibbles N Bitz
fake anime = impossible
since anime's short for animation, and every cartoon's a type of animation. so, if it's animated, it's anime. just not called anime... err... yea..

anime is A style of animation developed in Japan, characterized by stylized colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and sex. got the definition from dictionary.com
anime_grl993
Chibbles N Bitz
fake anime = impossible

anime is A style of animation developed in Japan, characterized by stylized colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and sex. got the definition from dictionary.com

The defintion on dictionary.com is the basic,ignorant, Americanised term;
Anime is cartoons.Deal with it. stare You want more proof,why not do alittle research.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oi=defmore&q=define:Anime

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=anime&r=d
theres no such thing as a fake anime.....as some ppl said there it can only be cartoon or anime.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Aeremaust

Note to Gaia users: This post may be alittle harsh,but it gets my point across. Anything said here is not ment towards Morbid,her friends,and those who back up their answers with actual facts.It is ment towards n00b-taku who refuse to listen to truth; Anime=Cartoons!

All of you make me ill! How many times must we post and fight over the same damn subject over and over! Its completely pointless!

There is no such thing as FAKE ANIME! Anime is Cartoons! And did you know your insulting Lanzer,L0ke,and the rest of the creators of Gaia when you post topics like this? Since Gaia is American made,(according to your sad lodgic) it is wannabe anime and it sucks because it was influenced by Manga? And what about when you create anime infulenced fanart/mangas? Your guilty of commiting the same crime that you accused the "EVIL AMERICAN/FRENCH COMPANIES" of doing.So do us all a favor; Get over your selves,get over this FAKE ANIME CRAP, stop bitching,Show some respect for US manga/anime artist, or get off Gaia.
Because I am sick of hearing about this, and I would take another Inuyasha discussion over it.

On another note:Good luck ever visting Japan,because if you go there with your "SUPERIOR ANIME" speech, your will be laughed at by many people.

eek

heart
People should be specific with what type of animation they are talking about. More then likely if someone is talking about anime being fake its american cartoons*cough*. But yeah...Japanese anime is totaly different from that of American animation, people should know how to tell them both appart from each other.
Morbid Gnome
So? The point of that thread is that there is no such thing as 'wanna be' anime.

It's either anime, or it's live action. There is no grey area.

well, there is computer animation....o.0

Quote:
Chibbles N Bitz Posted: fake anime = impossible

actually, anime is japanese for animation. not just short for it.
the anime that people call "fake anime" is just anime that's been badly dubbed or is too popular in america to be good...but that still doesn't mean it's not anime.

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Ashiya
well, there is computer animation....o.0

Which is anime...
Well, anime is animation so are cartoons, so...yeah.
Aeremaust

All of you make me ill! How many times must we post and fight over the same damn subject over and over! Its completely pointless!

There is no such thing as FAKE ANIME! Anime is Cartoons! And did you know your insulting Lanzer,L0ke,and the rest of the creators of Gaia when you post topics like this? Since Gaia is American made,(according to your sad lodgic) it is wannabe anime and it sucks because it was influenced by Manga? And what about when you create anime infulenced fanart/mangas? Your guilty of commiting the same crime that you accused the "EVIL AMERICAN/FRENCH COMPANIES" of doing.So do us all a favor; Get over your selves,get over this FAKE ANIME CRAP, stop bitching,Show some respect for US manga/anime artist, or get off Gaia.
Because I am sick of hearing about this, and I would take another Inuyasha discussion over it.

On another note:Good luck ever visting Japan,because if you go there with your "SUPERIOR ANIME" speech, your will be laughed at by many people.

O_O

*gets down on one knee*

PS, the creator of Astro Boy got his inspiration for the first Japanese animated shows from OLD DISNEY AND BETTY BOOP CARTOONS So by some of the idiots in this thread logic, he ripped off "Crappy, western cartoon" in laying the foundation to the sacred feature that is Japanese animation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff