Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

So, this is the place to come and talk about FairyTail and the recent manga chapters.

Things to bring up:

- Thoughts on the current chapter
- Idea's about future chapters
- Just to generally bounce idea's off each other related to the manga.

+ Enjoy +
So, personally I have some idea's about future chapters. basically conspiracy theories! blaugh

Now this sounds far fetched but, I have reason to believe that Natsu is E.N.D. The greatest demon is Zeref's book of demon's.

I know, that's like ridiculous right? But, Igneel had to fight that demon right... but let him live instead. Couldn't that have been Natsu? I mean, who could kill a wittle Natsu? 4laugh

But yea... just an idea. Prolly lots of flaws but whatever. The idea of Tobi being Obito Uchiha was once laughed and scoffed at by non-conspiracy theorists.
Foreshadowing. O.O Lmfao, jk... but it's an entertaining idea no?
Well if you read yesterdays chapter, Zeref has staed that he has wondered who will meet him will it be Natsu or will it be End so i really want to know what End is especially if Igneel couldn't take him but ill be extremely if its another stupid assed future version of Natsu or something.

Blessed Genius

Is it just me or is anyone else dieing to know what the relationship is between Silver and Gray? The suspense is literally killing me scream gonk

Beloved Lunatic

36,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Do not forget about the cave-ish drawing where it looked like Natsu fighting a huge dragon with fire on the old castle wall and about the wizard who turned into the dragon that wants to just destroy everything. Could be something related to E.N.D...maybe..or foreshadowing..~shrug~?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff