Gray Fullbuster 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]

Sparkly Star

8,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
What do you think and who do you like^-^
I thought it was some kind of one piece spin off the first time I saw it.
I think it's okay.
Fairy Tail is one of my favorite anime and manga at the moment. I've followed it since it was released, and have been happy with the story and character development (I'm not talking about filler arcs, though....). I love how quirky the series is and how the story moves along.

Have you had a chance to check out the spin-offs, Zero and Ice Trail? Zero is about how Fairy Tail came to be (Mavis is ADORABLE) and Ice Trail is about little Gray.

If you were referring to Gray vs. Natsu, I feel obligated to choose Gray, seeing as I cosplay as him....
Jager Ryu

It's pretty much the creator of Rave Master does One Piece. I like it, but it has it's short comings as far as the characters go. It's still a damn fun series. Though I do think One Piece is better.

Newbie Vampire

4,650 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
i like both natsu and gray
IKilledTheMidBoss
Jager Ryu

It's pretty much the creator of Rave Master does One Piece. I like it, but it has it's short comings as far as the characters go. It's still a damn fun series. Though I do think One Piece is better.

Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail and Rave Master's mangaka) never worked on One Piece. Mashima and Eiichiro Oda (One Piece's mangaka) were both influenced by Akira Toriyama, Dragon Ball Z's mangaka. That's why their art style is so similar.
IKilledTheMidBoss
Jager Ryu

ahh yes, almost forgot about rave masters

Friendly Inquisitor

Burning Natsu smile

Timid Genius

Is it possible to pick both? whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items