Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! Who's reading fairy tail here? What can you say about the latest episode? Who's shippers are you? Why? And lastly what magic you want to have? 😄 3nodding heart
I read it, dont really ship anyone actually and crash magic is one i would have
Why crash magic?
I am not reading it but I watch the anime. My favourite is Erza Scarlet and I want to have her equip magic. Who is your favourite ?
Erza731
I am not reading it but I watch the anime. My favourite is Erza Scarlet and I want to have her equip magic. Who is your favourite ?

Woah! I love erza scarlet too. I love her personality but i want the time arc magic. Its pretty cool :3
true ... actually I can´t decide which one I want ... there are so many nice ones for example dragon slayer or god slayer magic in generell
maxpeindelvalle
Why crash magic?

because Gildarts is my fave character ands its a complex magic thats can devastating so th euser has to have a great control ability!
Erza731
true ... actually I can´t decide which one I want ... there are so many nice ones for example dragon slayer or god slayer magic in generell

Right. But dragon slayer has a weakness. It cant handle transportation.
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Why crash magic?

because Gildarts is my fave character ands its a complex magic thats can devastating so th euser has to have a great control ability!

Oh i see. But time arc is pretty cool too right?
yeah kaguya has control of gravity whats the difference between her magic and the on gildarts uses
Erza731
yeah kaguya has control of gravity whats the difference between her magic and the on gildarts uses

I think its kagura? Hmm but as far as i know kagura's magic is not about gravity and gildarts too. Sorry please correct me if im wrong. Thanks! biggrin
oops it is kagura I mixed her up with another anime... during the grand magic games she fought against libra who can control gravity and neutralized the effects of her power. you can also look it up on fairy tail wiki
maxpeindelvalle
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Why crash magic?

yeah it is most of the magic is cool just crash is my fave! biggrin
I like Wendy, the sky dragon slayer. She's so cuuute. And I ship Mira x Laxus. *sorry for the weird pairing xd *
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Tenchi Misaki1
maxpeindelvalle
Why crash magic?

yeah it is most of the magic is cool just crash is my fave! biggrin

HAHa. If you had a crash magic. What will you crash first?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff