Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes or no?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Nope. I'm used to putting fun stuff ahead of responsibility so I'm not going to b***h about the bad effects. Maybe you should regret being a lazy procrastinator instead of regretting liking the anime.

Mewling Seeker

never in a million years. I just get irritated w/ money or lack there of.
i only have a single regret that i didnt find it sooner
i willl never regret liking anime cept maybe when i spend 30$ for a dvd
No, I don't think I have, eh heh sweatdrop
I regret ever liking pokemon and spending my damn money for just some stupid cards! stressed
Even though it steels my money from my pockets, I love my obession dearily. heart
well, never regretted it...but i did blame anime when i got a bad grade on my test cuz i spent the previous night watching anime
i was too scared of watching the last episode of fruits basket cause i don't want to change the way i feel about the story...... i still haven't watched it .... yet

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I can't say that I ever did. I got every single bit of satisfaction back from the money and time that I spent on anime/manga.
it is rather expensive!!! but i still really like it
Sometimes anime takes away alot of time away from me. It keeps me from doing normal things.... whee
I haven't yet..
nah, i love my anime and to regret that would be to regret about a 4th of my life from the age of say 10 and on. so thats a lot of time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff