Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes or no?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

never regretted it and never will i like wtching it and i like the anime drawings biggrin
Sigh, I do regret buying those Yugioh cards that I didn't even use/play...except twice, but still a waste. Just bought it because it was Yugioh merchandise hehe. Answering the question: no i dont regret liking anime.
no! NEVER!
NOOOOOOOOO!

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Newbie Noob

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
this thread is so totally useless...i mean..who can get burned out on anime? what you gunna watch after? i mean...dood!!! watch curage the cowerdly dog? that show is so gay!
Why would anyone regret to watching anime? Even if your parents nagged at you to do homework or not go on the computer so much, than do your homework, and don`t go on the computer so much. It`s easy, and anime is fun.
nope never regretted it.....nope never....
i would say No i have never regretted liking anime or manga i am glad that i have liked anime and manga thanks to anime i have a way of expressing myself in a way that i never did before anime. and thanks to manga i am even more happy then i was before i read the comic book because whenever i am sad or crying alot all i have to do is play some music on the computer and open a manga or turn on an anime dvd and it cheers me up right away. heart heart wink
i yes and no 4 sme reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces