Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes or no?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Just thought i ask. i mean people because of anime buy the manga and read, spenting all their pocket money on them. Or maybe they start downloading their show to watch and their parents start nagging at them like do your homework and don't spent time on the computer so much. Or you can download manga to read until late at night and you can't get enough sleep because of it or worse never do your homework because of anime.
My answer is no. Although what i named there is what i do...hehe...Doing all this for anime is worth it. Yes i am an otaku. sweatdrop
definatley NO neva regretted it. hehe i have that pic on a note book
bump~ anyone here? if you are can you pls tell me your view on this.
Sinteara

cool! chii is so cute don't you think^^ Ya agree i will never regret it^^
distracted
Sinteara

yea she is cute i finally got to see the anime today (my friend downloads it) and he gave me a disc with it on i cant wait to see the next episodes
This isn't a chatroom... it's a forum. People aren't going reply, right away.
hey you took away the poll lol i only just noticed
Sinteara
distracted
Sinteara

yea she is cute i finally got to see the anime today (my friend downloads it) and he gave me a disc with it on i cant wait to see the next episodes

Money spent on buying cd to hold my downloaded anime, money to buy monthly cards for my online games, money to save for manga which i want to buy sometimes i wish i never got addicted to anime but after reading the manga i love them. anime change my life and way of thinking^^ can be good and bad
distracted
Sinteara
distracted
Sinteara

Money spent on buying cd to hold my downloaded anime, money to buy monthly cards for my online games, money to save for manga which i want to buy sometimes i wish i never got addicted to anime but after reading the manga i love them. anime change my life and way of thinking^^ can be good and bad

Anime sucks.
distracted
Sinteara
distracted
Sinteara

wow your lucky we dont get manga in my country and we dont get alot of anime (good ole computer good for downloading)
Squeechan
This isn't a chatroom... it's a forum. People aren't going reply, right away.

lol i know that!
That's an odd question. But no, certainly not.
Squeechan

Anime sucks.

No! it doesn't and you know you shouldn't come to the anime forum if you think anime does. We don't need people like you here.
i've regretted (sorry not sure how to spell sweatdrop ) watchin a certain anime show.. but overall ill never regret watching anime hehe 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff