Welcome to Gaia! ::

I often feel overpriced, but I like it so much most of the time I just suck it up and deal with it. I don't regret anything I bought... except for that one DVD of Inuyasha I got when i was a poor obsessed noob.
see thats how it is for the saiyuki dvds...normally. 4 for $30 and ya get a poster. wooooh. *sarcasm* but if you wait a little longer, you can get the "double barrel version, which is 10 episodes for the same $30, only minus the small poster. huh. wonder which ones i purchase.
I love anime enough to empty my wallet. But i'm always dead broke by the end of the month sweatdrop
atreyu man 6
when i go out and get my monthly or weekly dose of anime its usually over ten dollars a book or so sometimes 20 i mean thats just really too expensive i mean i could buy shonen jump but it doesnt really have anything i like in there but its only five dollars i think anime is really getting over priced due to the hype aobut it im america

I hear it's even worse in other countries.
YEZ 4 manga z uzeto cozt my over 100$$ but then i went to another place, and now it only coztz around 60$ domokun twisted ninja
Dark_anime_slave
YEZ 4 manga z uzeto cozt my over 100$$ but then i went to another place, and now it only coztz around 60$ domokun twisted ninja

OMG! It's the letter "S"!
I only feel like I'm being robbed when the price [for say an anime series the length of 13 episodes] goes over $150 [US] ...gee, for a thirteen year old my standards seem to be a lot different than most of you guys'. The most I've ever paided for an anime was $250 ..but i can't rest on that one till i have it in my hands^^ ...i'm guessing i have over $1000 of anime alone in my 'safe' and $200 in manga... yes, very addicted! hehehe! but i'm also obsessive compulsive... mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff