Ever dream of anime?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on May 19, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15

yea but it was about Tidus, hehe
I dreamt I was 17 .... And I was on a date with Bra whee
(I AM A GIRL!! stressed sweatdrop )

an other time I dreamt about a sort of game.. really weird.. and there were anime characters in it =S I was in it as well... Anyway, 16 was in love with Rei o.O
Once I dreamed that Gojyo made me muffins.

Yeah. I know.

They were blueberry muffins. They were nummy.

I also had another dream where I had to get married to Sanzo. My family apparently had been marrying off their daughters to Sanzos for like... years... (even though the thought of such is completely illogical. Hey. It was a dream.). My friends found out before I did, and when they told me I called Sanzo (because apparently we've met), to see if he knew about this. I forgot that considering time zone differences, I was calling him at about four in the morning.

;_; He said mean things and fired his gun at me over the phone. I was scared.
I would love.... but I have never dreamed with animes ...^^' sad
I did... whee Way to many to count.

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Here's the weird dream of the century.
I usually dream that I am hanging out with my fav characters, like Gene and the Outlaw Star crew, Spike and the Bebop crew, Vash and friends, or even as a half-demon hanging out with Inuyasha and crew.
In this particular dream, I was with the Bebop crew, chasing down a bounty head. When get to his little hideout, we get ambushed by a bunch of his friends. We get into a huge gunfight. As I get up to take out one of the bounty head's friends, I get shot in my right shoulder. I switch the gun to my left hand and shot the f^*(er. After the fight, the guys take me to their "doctor". As he was pulling out the bullet from my shoulder, I woke up. I look around the room, saying to myself that that was one crazy dream. I look at my shoulder where I got shot in my dream, and I saw a blood stain on my shirt. That stain is still there, after several washes and three months.
Guess this proves that what the mind percieves as real, the body will too.
had a few dreams where i met some anime characters
yup i have had a few but my most acrint one was i was in yu-gi-oh and that i had was my own character and that i was with yugi and his frindes.

but i had a few sailormoon one's as well and maybe 1 or 2 gundam wing one's as well.

sorry i can't spell well.
I've dreamt of being an anime character, I've dreamt of being friends with one, I've dreamt of dating anime people. Men and women alike. I've dreamt of a little anime boy named Mimi who was a bounty hunter and after Vash the Stampede. He claimed to be my friend. You name it, I've had a dream about it.

Usually my anime dreams are in Japanese.
I've Had Alot Of Anime Dreams Most Were Either DBZ Or InuYasha Some Digimon & A Couple Digimon. I Like The DBZ Ones The Best. The Scariest One Was A Digimon One I Was T.K. (( When I Woke Up Wondered Why I Wasn't One Of The Girls I Guess It's Because It's Sorta Like The One Where He Gets Captured By Puppetmon. )) & I Was In My Room & Puppetmon Is Trying To Find & Kill Me So I Ran Outside When I Get Across My Yard He's Right Behind Me eek !!! I Made It Half Way Down The Street When I Woke Up eek eek eek .
I had a crossover dream of Yu-gi-oh and some random anime...O.o is that normal?
Many, many times. Especially when I watch it right before I go to bed. I've also had a friend who always watched anime with me when she came over, so if she's ever in my dreams, there's almost always an anime character there. Lesee...I had about 6 dreams where Daisuke Niwa was my boyfriend..which was..kind of strange.. sweatdrop ...I've had anime in my dreams so many times that it's just weird.
anime dreams are always fun biggrin

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
darkanimex9
i had a dream about the anime charcter i made and the girl anime character i made and we started to... i can't tell u the rest
heart wink heart
I had a wet dream of one before..bad for my health.. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas