Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose
so what do you think it follows the anime or manga

I been trying my best to read a watch as much of the old stuff to get it but the ending just make me so confused

oh and I still need to watch the movie is it any good and if you had to rate all the movie/anime/manga watch one do you like the best

Okay, for Eureka Seven I never read the manga so idk if the anime follows it. The anime I really liked and I'm rewatching it right now (I havent seen it since it ended) and have about 2-3eps left. Yes it is a little confusing but you just have to do some thinking to get some stuff.

Also if you didnt know there is an episode 51 that came out earlier this month. It is an alternate ending. I havent seen it yet though.

If you watch the E7 movie, I will warn you: It is completely different from the anime/manga. It has basically the same theme but they way they go about telling the story is a whole nother thing. For example (Its not really a spoiler. Im sure you've seen fan art of it) Eureka and Renton were childhood friends and had a pet creature that is Nirvash in the movie, You have to basically throw what you already know about E7 out the window because it is so different. But I do like the movie. All the references to things irl and how the characters are developed are much better, in my opinion, than how they were developed in the anime.

Ratings
Manga: N/A (Haven't read it)
Anime: 8/10 (Some of the characters/their actions make me mad)
Movie: 9/10 (It was confusing, but it was over all amazing)

oh thanks for you thoughts and ya I saw that episode 0 so maybe thats the ending its going to go bye then hm but the thing is the only thing new is the vocies they just put old clips together to make it look like there talking to that person

here is a link for episode 0
http://www.animefushigi.com/eureka-seven-ao-episode-0

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SkoomaOverdose

oh thanks for you thoughts and ya I saw that episode 0 so maybe thats the ending its going to go bye then hm but the thing is the only thing new is the vocies they just put old clips together to make it look like there talking to that person

The ending it's going to go by? What, you mean AO?
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose

by what happen or what was said in episode 0 of Eureka seveN AO

idk if it changes the ending of Eureka seveN or not

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SkoomaOverdose
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose

I don't think it changes E7 at all. Its just like the movie, tells the story(in this case the ending) in a different way. Like a "What if...?" kind if thing. I'm sure when it first ended many people though "What would have happened if Renton didn't go to Eureka?" So that't what I see the alt ending as.
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose

I don't think it changes E7 at all. Its just like the movie, tells the story(in this case the ending) in a different way. Like a "What if...?" kind if thing. I'm sure when it first ended many people though "What would have happened if Renton didn't go to Eureka?" So that't what I see the alt ending as.

ya I get what your saying just hope that ES:AO goes with the anime of ES lol it makes me crazy wait.

I hate/love how I get so attached to and cant get it out of my head lol

Shirtless Informer

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SkoomaOverdose
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose

ya I get what your saying just hope that ES:AO goes with the anime of ES lol it makes me crazy wait.

Yeah, Now that I think about it AO seems to fit better with the alt ending. BUT at the same time it fits with the original. We'll just have to wait and see XD
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose
Kioko260
SkoomaOverdose

Yeah, Now that I think about it AO seems to fit better with the alt ending. BUT at the same time it fits with the original. We'll just have to wait and see XD

ya the wait sucks though lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces