Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Only one android/cyborg/robot can survive. Which would it be?

Robocop (Alex Murphy) O.C.P. Technologies 0.023529411764706 2.4% [ 4 ]
T-800 Terminator Unit Model 101 (cyberdyne/Skynet systems) 0.14117647058824 14.1% [ 24 ]
Android 17 (Unique) Dr. Gero 0.25882352941176 25.9% [ 44 ]
Roy Batty. (Nexus-6) Tyrell Corp. 0.023529411764706 2.4% [ 4 ]
Astroboy. Individual creation by Dr. Tenma(?) 0.18823529411765 18.8% [ 32 ]
Larry 3000 (Unknown protocol type) Unknown origin. 0.076470588235294 7.6% [ 13 ]
[Insert name here] (in other words, "Other"). 0.28823529411765 28.8% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 170 ]
This poll closed on April 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

What if some random mechnical lbeings from anime, comics and movies were to engage in a drawn out series of battles (IE, the option to run and fight another day is ALWAYS open to any competitor). The competitors are capable of accessing any weapons they happen to acquire. Note that some beings (such as Android 17) would prefer to use their own internal weapons.. The battle takes place in the equivalent technological empire of the Cyberpunk 2020 game.

If using "other" keep in mind all competitors should be approximately human size (plus or minus a few feet), and at least 50% mechanical, if not more.

Stats posted are as per the most accurate available online.

Robocop Data on the Robocop system is hard to come by, and is at best subject to interpretation. It is assumed to be 95% cybernetic prosthesis. He (it?) is known to have an organic brain. It also possesses obviously superior physical strength and targetting abilities, as compared to a human.

T-800: The T-800 is a metallic skeleton, existing underneath living tissue. It has skin, bad breath, hair. The machine is known by Cyberdyne Systems as a cybernetic organism. Otherwise known as a 'cyborg'. Humans cannot always detect the T-800 terminators by sight alone, dogs can This can be seen in Terminator 1. As the T-800 approaches Sarah and Kyles motel room. In Terminator 2: Judgement Day, the T-800's Cpu is a learning computer. By accsessing the T-800's neural net processor, the Cpu can be switched. In the Terminator and Terminator 3, both T-800's had read only Cpu memorys. Terminators don't feel pain like humans. Instead a T-800 will sense areas where injuries are taken onboard. When this occurs a terminator can re-route power. This action is known as 'alternating power'. Remember that T-800 terminators are computers. They have detailed files of information, needed to assist the mission programmed to them. A terminator can reproduce speech, essentially recording, sampling and playing back human discourse.

Android 17 Bio:
A young boy android who loves to have fun, he is mostly seen throughout DBZ with 16 and 18. He gets absorbed by cell, but if brought back with a wish from the dragon balls, he has the bombs removed from his body also as a result of the wish from the dragon balls.
TECHNIQUES:ALL NORMAL ATTACKS(AT:90),ENERGY BALL(AT:150,KI:50),DYSTOPIA BOMB(AT:2,500,KI:800),KIENZAN BEAM(AT:CUST EM 1,500,KI:200)
PL: 30,000(?)

Roy BattyIncept Date: 8 Jan, 2016
Function: Combat/Colonization Defense Prog
Physical: A
Mental: A
Task: To free himself and his fellow Replicant's from slavery and the limited 4 year life span imposed on them.
Comments: Perhaps the only Nexus-6 without memory implants to become more human than human.

Astroboy
Astro's eyes also double as powerful search lights, allowing him to see in any situation.
Astro's ears are able to magnify his hearing by 1000 times, allowing him to hear great distances.
Astro's index fingers house powerful lazers capable of cutting through almost any surface.
Astro's arms and legs are both able to transform into rocket jets allowing him to fly.
Astro's hips house a powerful machine gun. Although technically in his hips, the way Astro is animated makes it appear as though the guns are coming from his backside.

Larry 3000 Advantages: Do Tuddrussle and Otto count?
Larry 3000 wins this one. If he gets destroyed, he'd actually know it... so he'd go back in time and prevent it. And then he could have himself travel back in time from different times, so there'd be a billion of him.

Plus, when worse comes to worse, he's a coward and knows when to run away.

I don't think he's going to be winning any strength contests, but hey, being able to save your own self and travel around in time counts for something.

Plus, given the technology, I'd say his processing power is probably stronger. I mean, any civilization that can time travel would surely have nice processing power. Given this advantage, I'd think he could hack the others to disable them... possibly. But if he failed, he'd already know that, so he could avoid doing it.
Mellikor
Larry 3000 wins this one. If he gets destroyed, he'd actually know it... so he'd go back in time and prevent it. And then he could have himself travel back in time from different times, so there'd be a billion of him.

I don't think he's going to be winning any strength contests, but hey, being able to save your own self and travel around in time counts for something.

Plus, given the technology, I'd say his processing power is probably stronger. I mean, any civilization that can time travel would surely have nice processing power. Given this advantage, I'd think he could hack the others to disable them... possibly. But if he failed, he'd already know that, so he could avoid doing it.
Gets dizzy and passes out*
...what, no Maximillion from The Black Hole??

...all he had was that food processor thing on his hands anyway... sweatdrop
yoshiie
...what, no Maximillion from The Black Hole??

...all he had was that food processor thing on his hands anyway... sweatdrop
Aww, he got his butt kicked by a floating R2-D2 wannabe! *L*
Of course android 17 is in the lead! He's pro.
I would vote for Cyborg 009 (from Cyborgs 009)... he can slow down time... cool cool
From the ones in the poll... don't know, this Larry 3000 seems strong enough (but I've never heard of it)
Mellikor

Yes,Larry would totally be the victor.
MaxJenius
I would vote for Cyborg 009 (from Cyborgs 009)... he can slow down time... cool cool
From the ones in the poll... don't know, this Larry 3000 seems strong enough (but I've never heard of it)
*L* Larry 3000 is the sissy robot from Time Squad
Heh-heh, do Terminators count?... sweatdrop I mean they would probably turn everything else into scrap metal! whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Youkai99Sins
Heh-heh, do Terminators count?... sweatdrop I mean they would probably turn everything else into scrap metal! whee
The T-800 is the terminator unit Arnold played. I considered putting the T-1000, as well, but I decided one unit was enough *L* I don't really know much about the T-X (that was the type from 3, yes?)
Lol, I can't believe people are voting for Larry.

Bump!
You forgot to post the 3 strongest machines in the universe:

X, Zero and T-X

These 3 would blow the crap out of anybody(except T-X versus T-101. They're tied).

If you won't include these then I'd have to say T-101 because it beat the Alien Terminator and the T-X. AHNULD(Arnold Schwarchenegger) ROCKS!!!
Anaguma
Mellikor

Yes,Larry would totally be the victor.

Larry wins!!! You could have thrown R2-D2 in there, and people would have voted for him....
i prefer terminator, but the T-X model... it's better...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff