Welcome to Gaia! ::

Paranormal Teddy
It's out and the first episode *dies of excitement*

Can't wait to see what happens. Anybody know how many episodes it's gonna be?

It seems that it will be 25... Gosh I really love Orihara's

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
demorarion
Paranormal Teddy
It's out and the first episode *dies of excitement*

Can't wait to see what happens. Anybody know how many episodes it's gonna be?

It seems that it will be 25... Gosh I really love Orihara's

Mairu is sooooooo gheyyyy lolool

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

I followed a translation of the light novel many moons ago. I'm so glad to relive the story told there and finally see everything animated; it really helps bring the characters to life for me. And the twins in ep 2 were so amazing~~ hahaha.

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Watervoir
I followed a translation of the light novel many moons ago. I'm so glad to relive the story told there and finally see everything animated; it really helps bring the characters to life for me. And the twins in ep 2 were so amazing~~ hahaha.

I tried reading some of the novels a few years ago too-- its just so hard to read online for me though- Id much rather read the novels in english translation if they were in my hands. I have collected all of the manga out right now and whenever another one comes out I'm right at a bookstore right there to buy it. I thought I read something about the novels being translated to American--- I realllyyyy hope thats true. The writing and the book covers are so freaking beautiful.
I love the original art style so much and its great to hear what they characters were really like. And now that the anime is back, I know I'm going to love the novel characters so much more than I already did. I can't wait to see Ruri and Kasuka together doing stuff and knowing their story better. And I didnt quite understand who Emilia was or even her name until the anime- I was so awed when I found out she was Shingen's wife. Haha- everything is just coming alive---- and I cant wait to know more about Chikage and the other Awakusu members and Akane!! <3 sorry I'm blabbing so much I know- its so exciting. I loved the Orihara sisters and Aoba before the anime too and just seeing how gheyyyyy they sisters act is just so funny omg. Like the kissing scene in episode 2!

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
StrangeMinion
Why are we getting a new season of Durarara!! when Baccano! hasn't gotten a second season yet? I mean s**t, you'd think they'd throw a bone to the series they made first.

But whatever. Seems like something worth watching. I'll probably give it some of my time once it comes out.

I understand what you mean- I loved Baccano- though there were times where I got bored at scenes of all of the talking and such -- the parts with Miria and Issac are really funny--- and i love their costumes for the era they were in. The opening song is great too and Ive seen tons of parodies of that song to other anime, ha. I watched that anime all in one day and it was like what 16 episodes? I played it the whole day and I had to hide some scenes from my parents when they would come out in the living room haha- especially with the bloody scenes of the tuxedo dude--- sorry dont remember names very well. He was insane----- and I loved the little boy character and the gruesome times when that older brother character tried killing him in many different ways.
The series did end in a ay I would say was good for it. I dont know much else they could do with the story aftewards. But about Durarara- I really love the hints they put in it about Baccano-- such as the password to the dollars of course and the fact that Issac and Miria are still alive roaming around Ikebukuro being their crazy selves and popping up in silly outfits. And mentioning the fact that Durarara also has a lot of character art and scenes playing on screens in the city and the promotional poster boards around the city as well as other anime pictures like Black Butler, Hell Girl, and Spice and Wolf.

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kadota-banchou
Baccano! was pretty complete where they left it, if I recall correctly. There's more content in the novels but I didn't think it really added anything to the story they told in the anime.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm watching DRRRx2. Finally got to see the first ep yesterday, want to watch it again when I have a bit of time.

"Dotachinnnn~~~*"

3,500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
so far its been ok , i dun really like the ending for it , feel bland i like season one ending a lil bit better the opening song is good though

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
dxsmp
so far its been ok , i dun really like the ending for it , feel bland i like season one ending a lil bit better the opening song is good though

I dont like that they just took the original opening and ending and just like redid them but theyre still good
SHlZU-CHAN
"Dotachinnnn~~~*"

"Don't call me that."

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kadota-banchou
SHlZU-CHAN
"Dotachinnnn~~~*"

"Don't call me that."

Buuuttttt
SHlZU-CHAN
Buuuttttt

*folds his arms* I'd expect that out of Izaya or Erika, not out of you.

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kadota-banchou
SHlZU-CHAN
Buuuttttt

*folds his arms* I'd expect that out of Izaya or Erika, not out of you.

Quackkkkk

Precious Sweetheart

I'm really loving the new season so far. Aoba is really interesting to me and I can't wait to see his whole background and personality fleshed out. emotion_kirakira

Kanrah's Prince

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Princessive
I'm really loving the new season so far. Aoba is really interesting to me and I can't wait to see his whole background and personality fleshed out. emotion_kirakira

I agree and I cant wait till Saturday for a New episode to Come out again
the series is really good so far !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas