This poll closed on April 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conventioneer 300
subtitles duh......
I prefer subs to dubs because dubbing usually loses some original content one way or another. (And they usually 'tame' or 'waterdown' scenes when they feel like it, which really hurts the anime...) I also like the original voices, since they seem to use more emotion and are generally more fitting to the characters. One example for that would be Sailor Moon. Unbearable as an English dub, but fun to watch with subtitles and the original Japanese voices. ^^
subtitles are waay better, dubs make the anime's look gay, so that's why some anime's are degraded

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Dubbing!! i dont like the Japanese voices....
Sailor Kasumi
Subtitles. Dubbing is satan in anime form because North America can't dub for s**t >.<

What's that supposed to mean!?
In general, I've always found that subs have better translation quality and very little editing
dubbing........i'm too lazy to read
Subtittles, dubbing censors some things, cuts things out, and doesn't use the correct dialogue.
Subtitles. Dubbing cuts out things.. And it suckz..
both is okay

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
English dubs don't suck as much as everyone says they do. Subtitles are edited. Subtitles have mistranslations. Subtitles are no better than the English dubs.
The only reason why I say Dub is because I'm to lazy to read... xd
i like it dubbed cause i like watching anime, anythin to be exact in a language i understand!
subtitles are best of course silleh domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces