Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Entrepreneur

La Toinette
Braviary
How?
How the ******** did people start shipping the PERSONALITIES of Izaya and Shizuo?
It's like, "Oh hey, Shizaya is getting boring and pairing up their clothes is also starting to get dull. LET'S MAKE UP PERSONALITIES FROM THEM TO MAKE MORE SHIP FICS!"
Really? Just why is Shizaya so ******** powerful? How is it so powerful? Why? Why? Why?!

These counterparts are actually designs for their character cover songs. Pretty much all of the main Durarara characters have one. Shizuo and Izaya have more because of their popularity. The designs were pretty big in Japan so the Japanese fandom created personalities for each design and now they're a huge part of the fandom.
Ah...
Okay, that lightens my rage by half.
I just don't get how things happen in a fandom sometimes that lead to more shipping...

Greedy Entrepreneur

Neh. What matters is that theyre both hot and that Durarara is an awesome anime to me. XD I dont really care about anything else really. :3
Stormpenguin
Neh. What matters is that theyre both hot and that Durarara is an awesome anime to me. XD I dont really care about anything else really. :3

I second this. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces