Bashful Mage

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Seems like virus 138 and virus 240 would have the exact opposite persona's to psyche and tsugaru.
: o

I think instead of Tsugaru Virus 240 would be the opposite of Delic, from appearance. I think they're supposed to be the opposite of Psychedelic Dreams.

Blah, I wrote the wrong name. Sorry, there's so many of them my brain slowed. xD
But yeah, they would seem like polar opposites given that they're viruses.

-lol I'll just take it as Roxy's habit? xDD-

LOL it's alright, they're names do get confusing to remember. I called Tsugaru "Blue Kimono Shizuo" forever. And Tsuki was "Uke!Shizuo" It was mostly Shizuo's names I forgot though. sweatdrop

-although I remembered all of Izaya's quite easily. Guess cosplaying him helps. xD-

I do agree with you about them being opposites though. 138 would be more evil, and 240... What's the opposite of a playboy? xDD

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Seems like virus 138 and virus 240 would have the exact opposite persona's to psyche and tsugaru.

I think instead of Tsugaru Virus 240 would be the opposite of Delic, from appearance. I think they're supposed to be the opposite of Psychedelic Dreams.

Blah, I wrote the wrong name. Sorry, there's so many of them my brain slowed. xD

LOL it's alright, they're names do get confusing to remember. I called Tsugaru "Blue Kimono Shizuo" forever. And Tsuki was "Uke!Shizuo" It was mostly Shizuo's names I forgot though. sweatdrop

-although I remembered all of Izaya's quite easily. Guess cosplaying him helps. xD-

I do agree with you about them being opposites though. 138 would be more evil, and 240... What's the opposite of a playboy? xDD

I like you already. XD

Yeah, it's like "wait... What was his name again?" And then just describe what he usually wears to at least get it across. But even that confuses people. = U =;;;

Hmmmmmmm. Maybe a darker version of a playboy? Instead of being flirty, the way he flirts is a lot more violent? I dunno. > D<
I'm just thinking on terms of art work right now.

Bashful Mage

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious

I like you already. XD

Yeah, it's like "wait... What was his name again?" And then just describe what he usually wears to at least get it across. But even that confuses people. = U =;;;

Hmmmmmmm. Maybe a darker version of a playboy? Instead of being flirty, the way he flirts is a lot more violent? I dunno. > D<

Oh my well tahnk you.
*tank
*thank
lol

LOL yeah. I know a few friends of mine that HATE Izaya but love Psyche. I'm just like "It's the same person, just a different personality. He's STILL Izaya." But she also bashes my Shizaya OTP so I never win with her emo But they don't know about the other counterparts! No one seems to like DRRR!! where I am, minus my girlfriend. FFFT.

Oh, sweet mother of god. The image is terrible. Even as a Virus, poor 138! -andpoormeifmeandmygirlfrienddecidetocosplaythis-
I'd assume, that'd mean he's sadistic? -trying out my new terms LOL-
I'd also think that 138 has more of a softer side, even though he seems evil and stuff on the outside? Can't think of the word for that right now though. XD

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious

I like you already. XD

Oh my well tahnk you.
*tank
*thank
lol

LOL yeah. I know a few friends of mine that HATE Izaya but love Psyche. I'm just like "It's the same person, just a different personality. He's STILL Izaya." But she also bashes my Shizaya OTP so I never win with her emo But they don't know about the other counterparts! No one seems to like DRRR!! where I am, minus my girlfriend. FFFT.

Oh, sweet mother of god. The image is terrible. Even as a Virus, poor 138! -andpoormeifmeandmygirlfrienddecidetocosplaythis-
I'd also think that 138 has more of a softer side, even though he seems evil and stuff on the outside? Can't think of the word for that right now though. XD

YOU WIN ALL THE INTERNETS MY LADY. ALL of them.

Why hate on izaya? Geesh, that's being close minded because without izaya you wouldn't HAVE psyche or any of the counterparts around him. At least be tolorate him or something, instead of bashing.
One thing you should learn is to tolorate what others like, even if you don't like it. Bashings a no no, but opinions are fine. So long as your not down right rude about it! I'm here with you!
Don't worry, me and my lady enjoy DRRR!! alot! xD

I know! Haha. I wish you luck with that my friend.
Must be, but from the artwork i'm seeing there's like two sides with virus 240. Either that or a different fanmade Because there's a green 240 and a blue one. I get confused.
They seem pretty close to how shizuo and izaya act, but more so with guns. Virus 240 gives off the feel of how angry shizuo gets, but he's more cool about it instead of just throwing things and raging? Like, he'll take his anger and attack swift and solid. But with 138 I get the izaya feeling as well, but it does seem like he has a softer side.

Bashful Mage

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious

I like you already. XD

Oh my well tahnk you.
*tank
*thank
lol

YOU WILL ALL THE INTERNETS MY LADY. ALL of them.

Why hate on izaya? Geesh, that's being close minded because without izaya you wouldn't HAVE psyche or any of the counterparts around him. At least be tolorate him or something, instead of bashing.
One thing you should learn is to tolorate what others like, even if you don't like it. Bashings a no no, but opinions are fine. So long as your not down right rude about it! I'm here with you!
Don't worry, me and my lady enjoy DRRR!! alot! xD

I know! Haha. I wish you luck with that my friend.
Must be, but from the artwork i'm seeing there's like two sides with virus 240. Either that or a different fanmade Because there's a green 240 and a blue one. I get confused.
They seem pretty close to how shizuo and izaya act, but more so with guns. Virus 240 gives off the feel of how angry shizuo gets, but he's more cool about it instead of just throwing things and raging? Like, he'll take his anger and attack swift and solid. But with 138 I get the izaya feeling as well, but it does seem like he has a softer side.

Oh my, all of them? If only my friends could see me now. x33

Because everyone at my school thinks he's "An a** for tricking that girl to nearly kill herself" Quote and unquote. I agree with you, I'm well aware of Izaya and Shizaya hate, I tend to tolerate it. However... Going to school with no other people to talk to but them, it gets tiring... ^^; Which is why I love the internet.
LOL! We cosplay Shizaya a lot. xDD I went to her house on New Years, and we had Shizaya fun with poprocks. Or whatever they're called. My point is made xDD

I tell myself that a lot. Now, well, more than ever. H-hahaha.
Oh! I have heard of the Blue version of Izaya, although I forgot his name. As for the blue 240, I have no idea on that one. Maybe he's the blue 138's partner? I do know of the blue versions though. Just, forgot. There was also another version of Shizuo I believe, with a red kimono but black hair? I've seen him before and he's usually on Shizuo's side of alternates, but my friend said he was Izaya. -sigh- Some of the less popular counterparts are confusing! @ - @

Oh I forgot they used guns FFFFFFFFFFT, just another awesome thing about them. xDD
I agree with that, he seems less rash versus Shizu-chan. At least thinking a little before acting on his anger, while Shizuo is like "IZAYA -vending machine'd-" I can see 138 with Izaya's personality too, maybe slightly more hostile since he's a Virus? (=evil? maybe) But having a softer side for people close to him. *cough*Like240*cough*

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Black-Star Chick

Because everyone at my school thinks he's "An a** for tricking that girl to nearly kill herself" Quote and unquote. I agree with you, I'm well aware of Izaya and Shizaya hate, I tend to tolerate it. However... Going to school with no other people to talk to but them, it gets tiring... ^^; Which is why I love the internet.
LOL! We cosplay Shizaya a lot. xDD I went to her house on New Years, and we had Shizaya fun with poprocks. Or whatever they're called. My point is made xDD

Oh! I have heard of the Blue version of Izaya, although I forgot his name. As for the blue 240, I have no idea on that one. Maybe he's the blue 138's partner? I do know of the blue versions though. Just, forgot. There was also another version of Shizuo I believe, with a red kimono but black hair? I've seen him before and he's usually on Shizuo's side of alternates, but my friend said he was Izaya. -sigh- Some of the less popular counterparts are confusing! @ - @

Oh I forgot they used guns FFFFFFFFFFT, just another awesome thing about them. xDD
I agree with that, he seems less rash versus Shizu-chan. At least thinking a little before acting on his anger, while Shizuo is like "IZAYA -vending machine'd-" I can see 138 with Izaya's personality too, maybe slightly more hostile since he's a Virus? (=evil? maybe) But having a softer side for people close to him. *cough*Like240*cough*

ALL OF THEM! 8'D

While that was a total d**k move it's just his character. He's SUPPOSED to be like that, because creators designed him that way. So I see no point in really hating him.
IF I WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL... We would talk about this, and if people whined just be whatever about it. It's best to ignore people who are rude, but it's two sides of a coin since we could shove our liking it down they're throats.

Thats so cute! Gosh it must be so much fun to cosplay. Being poor and unable to sew is torture!

Well you'll be fine for the most part! Cosplaying is for fun, and you don't have to be in character all the time.
I think that blue 240 is the actual virus, and the green is psychedelic 420. So is seen on tumblr as of right now. = U =;; Yeah! I saw that one recently as well! He's like a recolor of tsugaru and there's a counterpart with him, but it's psyche's design only white hair and blue jacket. Yes, yes they are. Because there's so many of them!

Haha, all the fanart has guns, guns, guns. Yeah, like the badass killer type who's a little sadistic? I would think so, and maybe likes to tease said people who are close to him? cough240cough.

Bashful Mage

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick

ALL OF THEM! 8'D

While that was a total d**k move it's just his character. He's SUPPOSED to be like that, because creators designed him that way. So I see no point in really hating him.
IF I WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL... We would talk about this, and if people whined just be whatever about it. It's best to ignore people who are rude, but it's two sides of a coin since we could shove our liking it down they're throats.

Thats so cute! Gosh it must be so much fun to cosplay. Being poor and unable to sew is torture!

Well you'll be fine for the most part! Cosplaying is for fun, and you don't have to be in character all the time.
I think that blue 240 is the actual virus, and the green is psychedelic 420. So is seen on tumblr as of right now. = U =;; Yeah! I saw that one recently as well! He's like a recolor of tsugaru and there's a counterpart with him, but it's psyche's design only white hair and blue jacket. Yes, yes they are. Because there's so many of them!

Haha, all the fanart has guns, guns, guns. Yeah, like the badass killer type who's a little sadistic? I would think so, and maybe likes to tease said people who are close to him? cough240cough.

-has all the internets- What shall I do now. o n o"

It is, his main goal is to "start a war to awaken Celty's head" so of course he needs to start, well, manipulating people to make a war and stuff. That's the entire point of his character. Without him, there really is no set plot to DRRR!! since he's the one with Celty's head, and pretty much the main source to cause all the conflict.
If so many people went to my school. ; w ; I mean half of my friends don't watch DRRR!!, or refuse to because I "always talk about" (but in REALITY - I only mention it A FEW TIMES!) -sigh- It's hard to get people away from -dare I say- Homestuck at my school. It's always the talk of the town, no one talks about DRRR!! or anime anymore. I find it sad. emo

I can't sew for my life! Not yet anyway, me and my mom were supposed to take classes. But thankfully, Goodwill and my step moms sewing skills helped me thus far. Although in the near future I hope to make my own cosplays -as much as I can anyway-

LOL contrary to that it's so much fun to act in character. > u < I can't say anything to specific because SOMEONE is stalking me. But I can say my Shizu-chan is dominant. VERY, dominant. I'msodead.
Tumblr always has the answers e w e; Even I'm getting confused, there are so many designs for them. Although I have seen Green and Red more than Blue of both of them.
Wait a minute, so you're also saying that there is a blue version of Psyche? I thought that was the same Blue as Virus 138? If not, then I've never seen the Blue Virus 138 . u .

Yus, but it is amazing!! At least I think it is. Haha, e w e Yes, he does, I can see it now. He's such a beautiful character. *cough*Whyofcoursekufufufu*cough*

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Black-Star Chick
Its Contagious
Black-Star Chick

ALL OF THEM! 8'D

-has all the internets- What shall I do now. o n o"

It is, his main goal is to "start a war to awaken Celty's head" so of course he needs to start, well, manipulating people to make a war and stuff. That's the entire point of his character. Without him, there really is no set plot to DRRR!! since he's the one with Celty's head, and pretty much the main source to cause all the conflict.
If so many people went to my school. ; w ; I mean half of my friends don't watch DRRR!!, or refuse to because I "always talk about" (but in REALITY - I only mention it A FEW TIMES!) -sigh- It's hard to get people away from -dare I say- Homestuck at my school. It's always the talk of the town, no one talks about DRRR!! or anime anymore. I find it sad. emo

I can't sew for my life! Not yet anyway, me and my mom were supposed to take classes. But thankfully, Goodwill and my step moms sewing skills helped me thus far. Although in the near future I hope to make my own cosplays -as much as I can anyway-

LOL contrary to that it's so much fun to act in character. > u < I can't say anything to specific because SOMEONE is stalking me. But I can say my Shizu-chan is dominant. VERY, dominant. I'msodead.
Tumblr always has the answers e w e; Even I'm getting confused, there are so many designs for them. Although I have seen Green and Red more than Blue of both of them.
Wait a minute, so you're also saying that there is a blue version of Psyche? I thought that was the same Blue as Virus 138? If not, then I've never seen the Blue Virus 138 . u .

Yus, but it is amazing!! At least I think it is. Haha, e w e Yes, he does, I can see it now. He's such a beautiful character. *cough*Whyofcoursekufufufu*cough*

And that's a perfect example! He's the one who manipulates others, and he does a damn good job at it. So you have to give him props on it.
Man, they don't seem like a lot of fun if they won't join you into at least talking about it once in a while, instead of ignoring you about it. Ohooo, homestuck has been booming now.. So I would understand people wanting to talk about it. xD Too bad they forget about other great stuff..

Ahhhhh, your so lucky. None of my family can sew, and i've been trying to get my grandmothers friend to help me with sewing, she's always so busy so I never get the time to ask.
I hope to make cosplays too, it just seems like so fun to wear something you made with your own two hands!

That is true! Being in character is just as fun! I can only roleplay though. xD
Ohooooo, is that so? Can't say the same, i'm the man in this relationship. = w = dontworrytheywontkillyou.

That is true.. Tumblr seems to know everything before a lot of people do.
Well yes, it's like a recolor of him. xDD
Far left, matches up with recolored tsugaru.
And then here's a picture with BOTH the green and blue v - 240.
Tah daaaaah.
It's just... So confusing when it comes to counterparts. = U =;;;

Ahhhh, i'm liking this persona for the two of them! I dunno why, but them and guns... It appeals to meeeeee. I feel like such a fangirl. ; A ;
coughthatmakesitfunforeveryonecough

Shounen

Black-Star Chick

Oh, I see. I shall look for it on eBay then! 8D
Aww, the headphones must've been REALLY fragile then. e u e
Oh, nice! >u< I've been to a couple conventions, but never in cosplay. ;A; But I plan to go as Izaya this year~

Yep! That's the only official artwork he has. o 3 o
That would be so awesome if they were in the anime.. xD Then again it wouldn't really go along with the storyline if they were all in it.

Ikr? ; w ; OMG. I would LOVE to see someone cosplay them. O:

Shounen

l Kaede l

You should! The anime and manga are really good. c:

Dangerous Member

10,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image
Ohh, Durarara was really good anime...User Image

Shounen

KHR Kyoya Hibari
User Image
Ohh, Durarara was really good anime...User Image

Indeed! x3

Bashful Mage

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Izakiko

Oh, I see. I shall look for it on eBay then! 8D
Aww, the headphones must've been REALLY fragile then. e u e
Oh, nice! >u< I've been to a couple conventions, but never in cosplay. ;A; But I plan to go as Izaya this year~

Yep! That's the only official artwork he has. o 3 o
That would be so awesome if they were in the anime.. xD Then again it wouldn't really go along with the storyline if they were all in it.

Ikr? ; w ; OMG. I would LOVE to see someone cosplay them. O:

I'm sorry I couldn't help more, I got them for Christmas so I completely forgot the url and stuff for them. ; w ;
They broke at the cord, like they were stuck in the case? I almost cried when they came out broken because I'd been waiting so long to start working on my Psyche headphones (they are white but they have a purple cord, and I need to add the pink to them, and the pink rings that go around it -I have the most clever idea EVER for them. EVER e w e-) and then they break when I get them. I'm ordering a new pair this weekend though, with a card the company gave us for replacing them (yay lifetime grantee ; w ; )
I haven't been to as many conventions as other people, I've only been to about four and they've all been in state. This year I plan on going to three, maybe four if possible, and one will be out of state (as long as my mom agrees, my girlfriend said she could take me. I just have to miss school for a few days.)

Awwz D: He's an adorable character, I really can't wait to start working on his cosplay. I've been sick so it's set me back on my cosplay projects. I've been home from school, but I've also been in bed coughing and being all sick. = w =
That's true, but maybe not as in characters in the storyline, I think they'd stand out WAY too much. xD Maybe as like cameos? Like on signs or books?

LOL I talked with her last night and she said we may for an upcoming cons rave. What's weird is I have almost everything for Virus 138 right now. I just have to make the vest completely black (need more black fabric paint e w e ) and for his headphones I'd just re-do my Psyche ones in red, that and his red belt I need. I'm thinking of his shoes as black with some kind of red detail, which I can also do. e w e

Bashful Mage

9,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Its Contagious
And that's a perfect example! He's the one who manipulates others, and he does a damn good job at it. So you have to give him props on it.
Man, they don't seem like a lot of fun if they won't join you into at least talking about it once in a while, instead of ignoring you about it. Ohooo, homestuck has been booming now.. So I would understand people wanting to talk about it. xD Too bad they forget about other great stuff..

Ahhhhh, your so lucky. None of my family can sew, and i've been trying to get my grandmothers friend to help me with sewing, she's always so busy so I never get the time to ask.
I hope to make cosplays too, it just seems like so fun to wear something you made with your own two hands!

That is true! Being in character is just as fun! I can only roleplay though. xD
Ohooooo, is that so? Can't say the same, i'm the man in this relationship. = w = dontworrytheywontkillyou.

That is true.. Tumblr seems to know everything before a lot of people do.
Well yes, it's like a recolor of him. xDD
Far left, matches up with recolored tsugaru.
And then here's a picture with BOTH the green and blue v - 240.
Tah daaaaah.
It's just... So confusing when it comes to counterparts. = U =;;;

Ahhhh, i'm liking this persona for the two of them! I dunno why, but them and guns... It appeals to meeeeee. I feel like such a fangirl. ; A ;
coughthatmakesitfunforeveryonecough

He does, it's one of the primary things that makes the entire story move along. You don't have to like him, but at least acknowledge the fact that without Izaya, the story would not move very far, or maybe even in the same direction as it did. There is SOME reason he was put into the anime as a character, he plays a really big role, even with being a 'minor character.'
Homestuck has, it makes me really sad how it's all anyone wants and will talk about. I've been trying to branch people out, get them into other animes and all, but they never have time they say. Meanwhile they read all of the updates and any new videos about Homestuck on Youtube. And I'm just sitting here like, really? I rarely belong in my own group of friends anymore. emo

My step mom can't sew much, and technically I lost her resource thanks to my dad ; w ; I also have a grandma in New York who sews, but I only see her once maybe twice a year and we're usually busy. But! I am so determined to learn how to sew. Everything I have sewn about cosplay has either been made by my girlfriend, my step mom, or one of my friends - which means I've never had something sewn that I've actually made. But I really want to, it'll give me the feeling that I can do something productive. And the feeling of not being COMPLETELY useless. ; w ;

Roleplaying is fun! I just got my girlfriend into Cat!Izaya and Dog!Shizuo, it's so funny xD It's almost the same as roleplaying, just more at the moment like I guess. xDD
Y-yeah I'm not very dominant ^/////^;

Tumblr has so much! It's like the first place to go for anything new, now and days and all.
Oh! A lot of people said he was just the Izaya version of Tsugaru, but that's Sakuraya so I got more confused. xD
Ah, that's the picture I first saw him in!
O-oh my, Blue Virus 240 ; w ; ThatgunisAMAZINGthough.
At least with like all the new designs and stuff. Like it was said before half of them were like fanmade? I think just minus Psyche, Delic, Tsugaru, and Hibiya, since they have official designs made by the creators?

It seems legit to me. = u = b It just works I guess? There's something about a badass version of Shizuo and Izaya (kind of looking like ravers or something) with guns that makes us all happy. It's ok, we can be fangirls together. If I wasn't working on memes right now I'd totally draw them FFFFFFFFT ; w ;
coughLOLyesindeedcough

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Idunno.
I have this love/hate thing for psyche. xD;
But I like it better then the other counterparts.
. u .

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas