Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Genius

Hi Guys,
I've been reading Fairy Tail manga for so long but I've been thinking of watching the anime instead. So, should I start all over or just watch 2014 version? Or maybe stick to the manga??

Unsealed Genius

Kawaii Shounen

can't tell you.
if Im not wrong, the anime of 2014 is not a remake, is a continuation.
up to you if you want to watch what you already know (the original anime)

also, if im not wrong (again)
the manga is still updating, not in hiatus.

bittersweet music

can't tell you.

You're not wrong. I would say to start over because there are quite a few differences between the anime and the manga, including arcs that were exclusive to the anime.

Unsealed Genius

bittersweet music

can't tell you.

My mistake! I meant the 2014 season, and I now the manga isn't on hiatus. It just became boring since they start a fight and then resume after a month or more, so I always end up forgetting what happened before.

VampLV52

You're not wrong. I would say to start over because there are quite a few differences between the anime and the manga, including arcs that were exclusive to the anime.

Thanks, that's what I'm going to do.
MrRbahi
bittersweet music

can't tell you.

My mistake! I meant the 2014 season, and I now the manga isn't on hiatus. It just became boring since they start a fight and then resume after a month or more, so I always end up forgetting what happened before.

VampLV52

i have hear alot of people say the anime is more enjoyable than the manga which is a first if ever i have heard one so give the anime a go biggrin

Dangerous Gekko

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
MrRbahi
Hi Guys,
I've been reading Fairy Tail manga for so long but I've been thinking of watching the anime instead. So, should I start all over or just watch 2014 version? Or maybe stick to the manga??

You should just drop that joke of a series.

Unsealed Genius

Tenchi Misaki1
MrRbahi
bittersweet music

can't tell you.

VampLV52

i have hear alot of people say the anime is more enjoyable than the manga which is a first if ever i have heard one so give the anime a go biggrin

The manga was great, so it that's true the anime would amazing.

Dragon Claw Sabo

You are probably referring to the overly abused fan-service but it can be overlooked easily.

Dangerous Gekko

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
MrRbahi
Tenchi Misaki1
MrRbahi
bittersweet music

can't tell you.

VampLV52

Dragon Claw Sabo

You are probably referring to the overly abused fan-service but it can be overlooked easily.

The plot, the overload of friendship, fairy tail being invincible to the point that it's not even funny anymore, etc.
Dragon Claw Sabo
MrRbahi
Tenchi Misaki1
MrRbahi
bittersweet music

can't tell you.

VampLV52

Dragon Claw Sabo

The plot, the overload of friendship, fairy tail being invincible to the point that it's not even funny anymore, etc.

Funny, I'd name a worse offender that has its own sub-forum in this section if it weren't for the fact its rude to the OP, but that's neither here nor there.

I'll wait and see for myself one way or another soon enough.

Vermillion Bibliophile

MrRbahi
Hi Guys,

Since I didn't see anyone else make the comment.
Why not do both?
Watch the anime and read the manga.

Unsealed Genius

Zero the Crimson
MrRbahi
Hi Guys,

Why not do both?

Thought it would ruin the anime if I already know what's going to happen, but I'll give it a shot since SAO was great even though I read the novels.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I watched up to the Parade of theirs.

Vermillion Bibliophile

MrRbahi
Zero the Crimson
MrRbahi
Hi Guys,

Why not do both?

Thought it would ruin the anime if I already know what's going to happen, but I'll give it a shot since SAO was great even though I read the novels.

One would usually think that, but since the anime has it's own arcs without turning into horrendous fillers and does have some varied difference, honestly I actually find it more entertaining this way.

Anxious Friend

do both exclaim
they're both really good, respectively exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out