Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am so exited, idk what time i'll be able to get to see it over here and s**t, but im still excited!!

DOUBLE EDIT:

GAH, i didnt know that was against the TOS!! ; A; Or TOC? Idk how its spelled but yea, sorry, i took it down atleast T nT
ChurBun
I am so exited, idk what time i'll be able to get to see it over here and s**t, but im still excited!!

AOOOOBAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kasamatsu Yukio
ChurBun

AOOOOBAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Iie, Masuta wa Masuta desu!

Clean Millionaire

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

4,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
CLEEEEEAAAAARRR MY JELLYFISH LOVING HUSBANDO
Too bad there won't be any sex going on :[ maybe some yaoi moments but damnit
utsugi chan
It is apparently 18+? Have they said it themselves there wont be any sex scene at the end?
Where did you see it was 18+?

First episode is out now.
Openly weeping for what could have been. crying
Albinus of Angers
Where did you see it was 18+?

First episode is out now.
Openly weeping for what could have been. crying
I cant remember where.

I posted the link and all so yea. I hope it is 18+at some point.
yeah you should probably actually take that down, linking to illegal stream sites is against the TOC.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
you need to link to a legal stream site if you want to link to anime streams on Gaia. you can potentially get banned for linking to or giving the URL to sites like the one you edited in to your first post. if you want to tell people where to watch the first ep it's on crunchyroll legally, right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/dramatical-murder/episode-1-656927

and seriously, it's airing on TV, even if it gets racy it won't get full on 18+ altho it's possible the DVD/BD release may be closer to 18+ if it does get racy. Japan DOES edit the anime that airs on TV sometimes, especially if it has more violence or nudity/sexually suggestive content in it. seriously, sometimes the anime that airs in the US on late night timeslots is less edited than what aired on Japanese TV, if only because the companies that license them get given the home video masters instead of the edited TV masters.

4,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ChurBun
utsugi chan
It is apparently 18+? Have they said it themselves there wont be any sex scene at the end?

It is 18+, but since kids watch anime now there won't be any sex scenes at all. ;c
JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE first episode and it's gr8
Mugetsu Ookamiza
you need to link to a legal stream site if you want to link to anime streams on Gaia. you can potentially get banned for linking to or giving the URL to sites like the one you edited in to your first post. if you want to tell people where to watch the first ep it's on crunchyroll legally, right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/dramatical-murder/episode-1-656927

and seriously, it's airing on TV, even if it gets racy it won't get full on 18+ altho it's possible the DVD/BD release may be closer to 18+ if it does get racy. Japan DOES edit the anime that airs on TV sometimes, especially if it has more violence or nudity/sexually suggestive content in it. seriously, sometimes the anime that airs in the US on late night timeslots is less edited than what aired on Japanese TV, if only because the companies that license them get given the home video masters instead of the edited TV masters.
s**t, took it off T 3T Oh god, now im scared.

O : Oh i get it. Welp, i wanna buy the dvd
utsugi chan
ChurBun
utsugi chan

It is 18+, but since kids watch anime now there won't be any sex scenes at all. ;c
YAY x3 s**t i am scared now
Albinus of Angers
yeah you should probably actually take that down, linking to illegal stream sites is against the TOC.
T AT I didndt know!! Sowwy sowwy x nx

4,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ChurBun
utsugi chan
ChurBun
utsugi chan

YAY x3 s**t i am scared now

Lool xD Don't be

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out