Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Gaian

When i talk to people about the Anime, TV shows and Movies that i like i don't think they comprehend or even agree with the deep LOVE for them that i have, just following the characters in their 'lives' and the 'lore' of the world that the show/anime/movie is set in, i get so attatched to all of it.

If anyone has seen the Anime Gantz then you will know what i mean, by the end of that last episode i was in tears and was an emotional wreck for the next few days, i was so quiet and sad that i didn't talk to anyone.

Does anyone understand or agree with me? Or does anyone feel the same way?

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Alien Cosmonaut

I feel that way with a different series every year or so. When I was 15 it was Fullmetal Alchemist, when I was 16-17 it was Inazuma Eleven, and now it's YuGiOh. Though FMA really had the hugest impact on my feeble teenage heart.

Heart Bunny

1,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
I never had such emotions to an anime before. But animes can sometimes be like that.

Magical Lunatic

All I felt at the end of the Gantz manga was "oh, thank God, this series is finally ******** over".
I'll feel the same way with the Attack on Titan manga.

Questionable Conversationalist

Some people get obsessive than others, some people will not get it at all. Best to just be self sufficient and not talk to certain people lest you want to sound cuckoo for coco puffs.

NANA ruins me every time I think about it and my current re-read is killing me. Tearing up easily at even "not that important" scenes or exchanges of dialogue is my life now. Utena utterly wrecks me I don't think I've been so involved with characters and the world building in a long time. I've written essays about several Utena topics just for fun and to read to myself and revel in feels.

The writing for a series can really immerses you into the world and characters - but I know not everyone really needs strong writing to get heavily invested in things (I love Gundam Seed so lol). I cover myself in fanfiction so I get obsessive over the same thing multiple times over even.

Divine General

10,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
Well I get pretty thrilled. But not to the extent of becoming a wreck? Ah-ha, it might scare folks a bit if anyone acts up about anything they don't relate to? wink

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
All I felt at the end of the Gantz manga was "oh, thank God, this series is finally ******** over".

Wait, the Gantz manga ended? Jesus christ, it's about time.

Snuggly Witch

All the time I like yell and cry about anime, but it's more like to myself than other people. Like if someone says they aren't into it, I don't go "WELL WHY THE ******** NOT YA DICKBAG ANIME IS GLORIOUS AND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE."

Divine Gaian

Pajama-chan
All the time I like yell and cry about anime, but it's more like to myself than other people. Like if someone says they aren't into it, I don't go "WELL WHY THE ******** NOT YA DICKBAG ANIME IS GLORIOUS AND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE."

^^ Brilliant ^^

Magical Lunatic

So As I Pray
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

They met God in the end.

No joke.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
So As I Pray
DOROHEDOROBRO vIh

They met God in the end.

No joke.

I only ever read it on and off, but I stopped at some point and it just died to me. It's surprising to hear it's over.
Ye, I feel ya. I have super lovey feelings for anime, too.

I have different types of love for different anime. Like, there are shows that I have a deep, strong attachment to for life that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about them. (Wolf's Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun, etc.) That's some tru wuv.

And THEN there are shows that I fall in love with for a while until I move on to something else that I go crazy about. (right now it's Devil Survivor 2, before that it was Black Cat, before THAT it was Galaxy Angel, before THAAAT it was Tenchi, etc.) That's more like lovey-dovey phases.

Of course I still have affection for the shows I go through phases with, but it's not quite the same as how I feel about the shows that still turn me to goo after all these years.

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I understand your feelings so much, my friend emo

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Not sure if anyone else had that strong emotional feeling in Please Teacher! and Basilisk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff